Chapter 17- New Love Birds

a/n: dedicating this to TL because she loves Niall :) 

Adeliah’s POV

Days after the treehouse repaint plan, Harry decided we’ll paint it on this weekend. That day was probably one of the happiest day of my life. Harry was now finally clean. I won’t see those scars and those marks for a long time. I would probably see the ones from the past, but I’m happy because I have an assurance that there will no new ones appearing in the future.

Talia was making her way towards me. “Where were you yesterday?”

“I… I ditched school with Harry.” I smiled at the memory.

“You guys are seriously the cutest couple on earth.”

I laughed at the statement. “Thank you, Talia. Do you have anyone?”

She paused for a minute, then frowned, “Yeah… But he’s with the Queen.”

“Roe is no Queen. And… do you mean you have feelings for Niall?” I asked.

“Erm… Yeah, you could say that.” She admitted.

Then, Brittany came to us. “Hey. Roe is invited you to a party. It’s tonight.”

Urgh, what does she want now? And Brittany, how dare she have the guts to come here? After tricking me into that bar and made me a fool of myself.

“Will there be Beer Pong matches or Who-Takes-The-Most-Shots competition so you people could make fun of me, again?” I said.

Brittany looked down to the ground, looking very guilty. “I’m sorry about that, I didn’t know she would do that…”

“Save it, Brit. I’m coming to the party.” I turned to Talia and whispered, “And you’re coming with me too.”

School ended fast. I met up with Harry by the gate, saying I’ll be in a party tonight.

“I couldn’t be there tonight, I’m sorry. But please, be safe, Ade.” He reminded me.

“Don’t worry Harry, I’ll just stay there for a bit.” I assured him.

“Okay.” He pecked my lips and he walked home.

I, on the other hand would need to go Talia’s house and help her get ready for tonight.

When I reached to her house, I knocked on the door. I was greeted by their parents and they showed me the way upstairs. When I entered her bedroom, there were dresses all over the floor and a variety of MAC lipsticks laying on her bed.

“Adeliah! I’m so glad you’re here. I’m a mess.” She exclaimed.

“Let me help you.” I said, giggling. “Oh, and I heard Niall will be there too.”

Her eyes widened, “That was not helping. I need to look perfect, oh my God, Adeliah. I’m freaking out.”

“You’re gorgeous already Talia, just put on your favourite outfit and you’re good to go.”

After two hours of strong debate over outfits, Talia has decided that she’ll be going to the party with a cropped sequin top with high-waist black skinny jeans. She also paired them with black pumps. She added the final touch with bold, red lips.

“You look amazing.” I stood there, in awe. 

“Thanks to you. Now go, wear this and we could match!” She handed me a strapless sequin dress and a pair of earrings.

The dress fitted me perfectly. After posing in front of the mirror for ages, Talia and I decided to head to the party.

The party was happening in Roe’s house again. As I opened the door, the familiar booming music and the scent of liquor filled my nose. To be honest, I just agreed to come here for Talia. This was a great chance for her to finally meet Niall. I went off and find Brittany. She was standing in the kitchen, drinking and dancing with some people.

“Brittany, have you seen Niall?” I asked.

“Yeah, he’s over there on the couch with Roe.” She said, rolling her eyes.

I forgot that she had feelings for Niall, but whatever. I just have to introduce Talia to Niall and I’m done.

Pacing around the house to find Talia was not a pleasant job. Sweaty people were screaming and dancing to the music and I didn’t find that amusing. Finally, I spotted Talia standing awkwardly near the door.

“Talia! I know where Niall is. Do you want to go-’’I offered but soon got cut off by Talia.

“Yes!” She said.

We had a hard time getting to the couch because people were everywhere. Somehow, we got there and luckily, Roe was not all over Niall like the usual.

“Hey Niall! Could we sit here?” I asked.

He smiled, “Yeah sure!” Niall scooted over, leaving us with the enough space so we could be able to sit.

Niall and Talia were sitting next to each other. “Hi, what’s your name?” I heard Niall said.

“Talia. Talia Woodsen.” She replied back.

Yes! My plan was working. I tapped on Talia’s shoulder. “Talia, I’m going to go home. You can go home by yourself right?”

She turned around, “Are you sure you can go home by yourself?”

“Yeah.”

Talia smiled, “Thank you, Ade.”

“No problem, Talia.”

 After that, I waved to Niall and Talia and headed home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you guys would like more Talia and Niall moments, please leave it in the comments :D This chapter is quite lame so that's why I'm updating 2 chapters in one day because CHAP 18 IS DUH BOMB.