-19- Holidays

-19- Holidays

We spent three days in the States with Zhan's family and we really had a lot of fun there, well, except for my mom who continued to be stubborn and pretended that we all betrayed her.

When we got back to Beijing, my dad told us that he would give us two weeks' vacation. Because he's planning to do some structural work in the neurology department during that time. A new device will be installed and Zhan's consulting room will finally get a connection to his two treatment rooms. Until now he had to leave the consulting room to get into the treatment room.

Zhan and I then thought about what we could do in our sudden vacation. And Zhan's idea was that we should take a journey. Now the only question was where to go. First we thought about something within China, then within Asia and finally Europe. And we decided on Italy, in Europe and then two nights in Las Vegas, simply because I've never been there and I wanted to go there.

While I was packing my suitcase, Zhan quickly had finished it, Zhan booked us a small holiday home in a small town in Italy, close to the sea. It is not only close to the sea, it is right in front of it and is actually a small beach house. This beach house is often used by artists who want to take a little break from time to time. Or they are looking for new motives to draw. At least that's what Zhan read to me when he rented the house.

During the long flight we almost only slept in the beginning and if not, we looked out the window, talked about all kinds of things and were surprised about the parents of two twins, about 7 years old, who let their children run and jump through the rows while making a huge noise. Many of the passengers were very annoyed by the two boys and murmured quietly.

The stewardess went to their parents several times and asked them to tell their children to show consideration for the other passengers. But the parents, such pseudo new age parents, said that they wanted to raise their children in an anti-authoritarian way. As a result, the children have no rules and limits and do whatever they want.

When there was a little turbulence, one of the two boys fell on his nose and it promptly started bleeding. The little boy then gave a first class screaming concert. Which was even worse than the running around and screaming from before. When his brother also landed on his face while he was running and jumping around while the next turbulence started, the chaos was perfect. Because the boy broke a tooth in the process. Because he crashed right into the wheel of the stewardess's trolley.

The parents immediately yelled for doctors, Zhan and I looked at each other annoyed, we answered, examined the two disobedient and cheeky boys and found that they were fine. One of them just needs a new tooth.

When we landed in Italy, we picked up our previously ordered rental car and drove to the small town and the beach to the house where the landlords were already waiting for us. They showed us everything and explained us where to call in an emergency. Then they handed us the keys and our holidays could finally begin.

First we drove to the village and bought food and drinks, sun cream and emergency medicine. In case any of us got pain, fever or nausea. For the barbecue we also bought some meat, directly from the farmer. And from him we also took some very fresh eggs.

Back at the beach house, we stowed everything away and filled the fridge. Then we put sun cream on each other and went for a nice walk on the beach. We walked hand in hand along the beach, again and again waves sloshed over our feets. And while the sun was slowly setting, we romped around the beach, running, chasing and catching each other and just being frisky and happy.

Before the sun had completely set, we were back at the beach house. We put on our bathing suits and went into the water. Since it was already dark, we didn't swim back and forth for a few more laps, but stood in the water until our chest was covered and looked at the rising moon.

After half an hour, we went to the beach house, made ourselves something to eat, snuggled up in a blanket and sat down on the veranda. It was just beautiful. So quiet and relaxing. Only the sound of the wind and the waves in the sea could be heard. In the distance you could see some lights of a city. The full moon shone so brightly that the water underneath glittered in its moonlight and every now and then you could see a buoy lighting up in the water. And when Zhan sang a ballad softly, it couldn't be more perfect.

Around midnight we left the beautiful scenery and went into the beach house. We were both tired and just wanted to sleep. So we quickly took a shower together, we were already that far, and then we went to bed. We snuggled under a blanket and wished each other good night.

I lay behind Zhan and hugged him from behind. The smell of sandalwood rose to my nose as I put my head on Zhan's shoulder. He turned his head towards me and kissed my cheek, I felt a tingling in my stomach and my heart was racing. I put one hand on Zhan's cheek and kissed him tenderly and this tender kiss turned into a passionate kiss as my hand slid under the blanket to Zhan's bare upper body and touched him.

And as my hand felt and stroked every inch of Zhan's upper body, I kissed his neck and shoulder. And somehow I knew that this would be our first night together. Already in the past nights, we had come closer and closer to each other and ventured further and further, exploring each other's bodies, only the last step was still missing.

But somehow it was clear to me that this night, we would also do this last step and that we would not spend a long time with foreplay.

A/N: I don't feel like describing it in detail right now, hence the more harmless and softened, shortened form. Next time I might want to describe it in more detail again.

I let my hand slide to Zhan's intimate area and Zhan's soft moaning became louder. He turned to me and whispered, "Yibo, let's do it tonight." I nodded and kissed him happily.

Zhan reached over into the drawer of the nightstand and handed me the lube and a condom. We had bought this two weeks ago, just in case, and it was always with us.

Zhan was again on his side in front of me and I took some of the lube and let my hand slide to Zhan's butt where I started to prepare him carefully. Something we also did in the past days to get a feeling for it. Or so he could get used to it.

When I found that I had prepared Zhan well, I put the condom on my little brother. I was very excited and nervous, because it was not only the first time for both of us as a couple, but also our first time in general.

Bit by bit and only very slowly I glided into Zhan, again and again I told him to tell me if it hurt too much, until my full length was in him. I waited another half minute until I started with slowly back and forth movements. And no sooner was any blockage gone and it went easier, Zhan asked me to go faster.

It didn't take long until I found Zhan's special point, which I knew when he moaned out of control. And with each thrust, our moaning became louder and more passionate. It sounded like music to my ears to hear Zhan like that. After a few minutes, I turned Zhan on his stomach, lay down on his back, entered him again and from then on our moaning probably filled the whole house.

All the tension, excitement and nervousness had gone and what remained was passion, lust and our love for each other. And after a few more minutes, we both reached our high point together, from our first time together.

A/N: Sorry again. But I really don't feel like writing detailed descriptions today and I hope you're also satisfied with this light version, at least for now.

When I slid next to Zhan, pulled him towards me and kissed him, we both breathed heavily. My heart was pumping like crazy and I just felt great. From that moment on, I knew that I wanted Zhan with me for the rest of my life. And that nothing and nobody could stop me.

I pulled Zhan to me on my body, we kissed and touched each other. And then Zhan sat on me and smiled and said, "Second round?" What a question.

We didn't sleep that night, even though we were tired at first. We made love several times and probably caught up with what we had wanted to do for a long time. And only at dawn did we fall asleep, completely exhausted and cuddled up together.