Chapter 1

It was a magical, STRESSFUL, time for BTS. Their "Boy With Luv" comeback stage was making big waves and breaking records all over the world. They'd recently gotten their chance to perform on Saturday Night Live, won Best Duo or Group, and Best Social Artist at the Billboard Music Awards, and were preparing for their first international stadium tour. They had worked hard to get where they are, and the 7 of them were immensely proud of their achievements.

   Each of them did admit to feeling like something was missing in their lives. But, none of them truly knew what it was. Sure, it was easy to say they wanted partners. But was that really it? Besides, with their schedules and the social pressures of being Korean Idols, they couldn't fully explore that idea. Not right now, anyway.

    They had a couple of weeks before their first show at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Which gave them plenty of time to practice and perfect their performances.
     They were in a large, open practice space. All of the back up dancers were there, as were hair, makeup, stylists, assistants, managers... everyone busy, prepping for the upcoming shows.

    They had just finished running through the "Idol" choreography, when everything seemed to stop. Everything got unnaturally quiet, drawing all eyes from their work.

    And then he was there. One moment it was an empty space. The next, there was a man. A Korean man. He didn't look young, but not old either. Almost like he was beyond such mundane things as Age. All eyes were on this strange man.

A few cell phones popped up. Some to snap pictures, some to record this odd occurrence. The videographers on site to record Bangtan Bombs, though shocked at his sudden appearance, were able to keep themselves together enough to turn the cameras on him.

    The stranger smiled, looking at the 7 band members. "Ah, my boys. It's been centuries! You've done so well for yourselves. I am proud of all you've accomplished!"

Namjoon, leader of BTS, responded, slowly saying with a small bow, "Thank you, sir. I apologize, but who are you?"

The man's brown eyes sparkled.

"I am Sejong. Though many have forgotten and consider me a Myth, I assure you I am still here. And I have something for you, my boys."

Everyone was stunned. The knowledge of this man appearing out of nowhere moments ago already a distant memory. Sejong was just a Myth your elders told you about. Or so they wanted to believe.

"Do you recall the story of The Eight?" He continued.

They all nodded. This was one of the stories Elders told around campfires. They were all now suspicious, but curious.

"Seven Korean Warriors and their Queen. Always together. Finding each other in every lifetime. Their souls destined for each other for eternity. Sometimes as friends. Sometimes as lovers. Sometimes as spouses. Always together. Until around two hundred years ago, when the Queen vanished. I, myself have searched endlessly for her. Never knowing where she had gone."

The man, the God, Sejong looked almost devastated as he spoke. The entire room hanging on to every word now.

    Taking a deep breath, he looked back at the 7 Members of BTS. "You are the 7 Warriors. Your souls have always found each other. Lifetime after lifetime. Always accomplishing great things." All Stop. They all blink. Not able to speak. In shock at what Sejong was saying. And, in even more shock at how right it feels. It can't be true... can it? It's too far outside the realm of logic. Outside what's possible.

"I've watched you." Sejong continued, "Seen all of you've worked for. Imagine my surprise, as I travel to this part of the world for the first time in a millennia to watch your progress, when I feel a familiar soul. I couldn't believe it. Never once did I ever imagine, in two hundred years, that she would have traveled across the ocean. But the important part is, Warriors, I have finally found your Queen."