Chapter 72

The managers were still lecturing when they got to the group. The Muse did notice that Steve was, indeed, trying to protect her from the others, making sure his body was between her and anyone else at any given moment. She appreciated that. As the lecture was winding down, the noisiest of them said "... And cover your belly button! You are being indecent!"

   She cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at this man, who had basically been staring at her chest the entire time he lectured her.

"My belly button is indecent, but my boobs are fair game? They must be since your eyes haven't left my chest since you started yelling."

The man in question turned bright red and stammered a few words before he turned and walked away.

The Warriors were amused by her antics, even saying that they couldn't blame the man for staring at her chest.

"You do have beautiful boobs." Said Tae through a mouthful of chicken.

"Thank you, love." she said with a coquettish smile.

"That ass is fantastic, too." Yoongi said quietly into his drink.

"Behave yourselves." she said with a smile as she looked around to find a place to sit.

"No no no! Highness," said another staff member, "you need to be over there. We are filming them eating."

She crossed her arms, stood her ground and glared at the staff for being rude to her all day, until someone handed her her own plate of food.

It was a wonder what food did for a person and their willingness to cooperate.

After their snack, Hobi said he wasn't feeling well from being on the floating docks for so long and went to lay down for a bit. The Muse offered to go lay with him, but he told her to try to have as much fun as she could,

"You're not locked up in a building today, Yeppeun. Go and enjoy it as much as you can."

After pestering the managers enough, they allowed her to go swim in the pool to get her out of the way. The remaining Warriors got to play on the obstacle course while she swam laps and relaxed on the huge floaties they had.

All in all, it was a nice day. Even with all the rain.

Once they were done with the water sports for the day, they had to drag The Muse out of the pool. She was enjoying herself and didn't want it to end. But there was food to be had, and they needed to get dry and cleaned up to eat it.

Jungkook got her to go willingly just by touching her. He didn't know that, of course. But when he wrapped his arms around his wife, whispering all sorts of sweet and naughty things, she went quickly and willingly.

The showers had stalls, and the other members were all showering in their own areas nearby. Some were singing to themselves, a couple of them were talking of nothing in particular as they washed up.

Jungkook and The Muse snuck into a stall, trying to be as quiet as they could. He pulled the curtain with one hand, and the top string to the bikini with the other as her hands busied themselves with the shorts he was wearing. Before he could grab his prize the falling material exposed in his large hands, she slid down to a crouch, taking his shorts with her. The moment the monster in his pants had been freed, she sucked it into her mouth.

Jungkook couldn't help the "Ugh" that echoed off of the tile, and bit his fist to keep quiet when he heard a couple members asking if he was alright.

Her tongue played around the tip, lovingly caressing the ridge around the head. She slipped it out of her mouth, only to latch onto the underside of his cock, running her suckling mouth up and down, from tip to base and back again.

She was enjoying the tease, even leaning further in to suck at his sack. She pulled both testicles into her warm mouth and ran her flattened tongue over, around and in between them continuously until his rough hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back hard.

She moaned quietly, aware of the others so close by. The little pinch of pain of her hair being pulled spurred her on. She let go of his balls and licked his shaft back up to the tip, quickly taking him as far down as she could in one try. She still had a gag reflex to deal with, and didn't want everyone to check on her wellbeing if they heard her, so she wrapped her hands around the base of his cock and started stroking in time with her sucks. Up and down she went, hands and mouth working in tandem, her own needs set aside for a moment as she pleasured her husband.

Jungkook was having none of that. He was in her head, he knew her pussy ached to be filled, and as much as he was enjoying the magic of her mouth, her pussy was where he wanted to be. He loved the feeling of being squeezed in those walls, the wetness, the warmth, the closeness to his wife. That's what he wanted right now.

He pulled back and smiled at the pout she gave him at taking away her treat. He helped her stand and latched his lips to hers, devouring her. He wanted to show her the intensity of his feelings with his mouth.

Kicking his shorts to the side of the stall, Jungkook pulled his lips away long enough to pull the sodden shirt off of his muscular frame. The Muse was busy running her hands over every little inch of skin he uncovered, licking and nibbling his nipples and pecks when they came into view. Once the shirt joined the shorts, Jungkook pushed his wife against the back wall, pulled the strings at the sides of her bottoms and didn't even wait for them to fall before picking her up. Her legs wrapped around him as her lips found his again as he brought her down, sliding into her with no resistance.

She was dripping wet, and he filled her so completely, neither one knew where she ended and he began.

There was no hiding what they were up to now. The others all stopped when they heard sounds that could be mistaken for nothing other than sex coming from that stall.

In fact, each and every one of them, though a little jealous, thought it was funny, and started whooping and hollering encouragement and tips to help Jungkook make her cum faster.

"She likes it really deep!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Swivel your hips!" Called Jimin.

"Hard! She likes it hard!" Namjoon threw in to help.

"Don't listen to them" The Muse sent Jungkook through their connection, "You're doing perfectly."

The warning flutters in her pussy were starting to pick up steam as the electricity built in the base of her spine, telling them both that they were about to explode.

Her nails bit into the back of his neck, and his hands squeezed her ass with bruising strength as they came together.

Her loud exclamation of "Ugh, FUCK." rang loud and clear for everyone within listening distance.

Jungkook leaned them onto the tile wall, his weight holding her up as they struggled to catch their breath in the steam filled room. 

Cheers and applause broke out from the other cubicles,

"He really is the Golden Maknae." could be heard from a couple of echoing voices, which made the Muse laugh.

Which made her inner muscles squeeze around Jungkook.

Which made Jungkook groan as he got hard again.

Which made The Muse stop laughing as he began to move in and out in slow, shallow increments.

"Again?" she whispered into his lips.

"Again." he whispered back, staring into her eyes.