Chapter 54

London was an interesting city. So much to see and experience! That thought was a bit of a sad one for The Muse, since she was only allowed to see it from the car and hotel windows. But, it was still beautiful and she was glad she could at least see a little bit of it. These long flights are such killers, she thought as she looked at all of the interesting architecture they drove by. She hadn't had near enough touch, and was feeling a little spacey. She was hoping for an amazing meal and a long sleep with one of her Warriors.

   Unfortunately they had to go from the airport directly to an interview. She didn't know who set that nonsense up, but honestly. They should know better. Curiosity about her was a lot higher in England than it had been anywhere else thus far. She was ushered into the television studio with a lot of fans screaming not just for her Warriors, but for her as well. Steve and the rest of the security detail had to push through the crowd with a lot more force than she was used to.

   In the green room, she was directed to sit to the side, out of the way of the madness of hair and makeup and stylists, all rushing to get her Warriors ready for their television performance. They looked exhausted, but still rallied to give their all to all of the ARMY lucky enough to sit in the studio audience. The Muse didn't even try to sneak out to watch their performance, opting to sit and stare at the tv set up in the room showing the broadcast. Steve made sure she had snacks and drinks, noting how lethargic she was.

   Her Husbands had all checked in at regular intervals, and she was trying so hard to keep her energy up for them. The last thing they needed was to be distracted by her need for touch.

    They were ushered back out to the vehicles shortly after their performance, with limited time to get to the next interview and performance. Do the managers not realize they just flew in? Not only was she feeling lethargic, she was starting to feel a bit temperamental as well. She could also feel the exhaustion coming from her Warriors and Husbands. This schedule was taking a toll on them all.

The car ride to the next interview at least had Yoongi holding her hand. That bit of touch did bring her temper down a little bit, and she did feel a touch brighter when they arrived at the next location.

    Again, security was forced to push through the crowd to get The Muse into the building. This time though, they weren't fast enough. A fan was able to reach through and pull out a few of her hairs, her head being pulled to the side with the force of the pull. The Muse grabbed her head and turned, in shock and pain at having her hair pulled in such a way. She was only able to see that one of the security detail had the woman on the ground as Steve ushered her to safety with little care of who he was shoving aside.

    Once inside the safety of the green room, Steve sat her down and checked her head for damage, "Are you hurt, Highness? Are you bleeding?". She didn't enjoy him touching her, but knew that it was necessary. Fuck that hurt.

    Steve's attention and the flurry of security around her alerted her Husbands and Warriors that something had occurred. The positive part of their knowing of the overzealous fan was that The Muse was promptly grabbed and held by each Husband and Warrior in turn. That helped her need for touch tremendously. It also made her scalp feel a whole lot better.

They were able to go on the show and get their interviews and performance done, but she could see that they were a little distracted. It wasn't terribly noticeable, thank god. But it was still there.  She was sure she'd have to hear about it from their managerial team.

    Before being taken back out through the crowds of fans, The Muse put her hair into a braid and borrowed a hoodie so she could cover her head. She wasn't in the mood to take any chances of having her head yanked back like that again that day.

    She was so very thankful that the schedule was finished for the day and that they were being taken to the hotel. Seated with Hoseok in the car, they linked their hands and stared out the windows blankly at the passing city. Both actually nodded off for a few minutes before arriving at their destination. Once inside, The Muse followed him to his room without second thought. Food and sleep on both of their minds.

    As much as Hoseok liked to have everything in order and tidy, that day he was content to wander directly into the bathroom for a shower after ordering huge amounts of food for them.

Sitting on the bed, trying to stay awake so she could eat, The Muse checked in with her husbands. Taehyung was still feeling a little cocky about their "defiling" of the airplane. Thankfully, Jimin was too tired to try and play his new favorite game with her, and was already laying in bed, half asleep. Jungkook was also in the shower, trying to clean up before passing out for the night, and Yoongi was already asleep.

    The food arrived shortly after Hoseok finished in the bathroom, and they both ate the food as if they hadn't eaten for days. It was all she could do to take a shower. Whining, "I just want to sleep. But I really don't want to smell like airplanes while trying to sleep."

Hoseok smirked as he turned down the bed, "Are you sure you don't need to make sure you clean up after what you and Taehyungie did on the plane?"

The Muse froze, eyes wide as she looked at Hoseok, knowing she was busted.

"What?" hoping maybe he wasn't saying what she thought he was saying.

His smile told her that her hopes were futile. Damnit.

She turned and went into the bathroom, hoping that her time in the shower would give him time to fall asleep, or at least move on to a different topic.