Chapter 57

Preparing for Wembley was far more intense than what The Muse had seen so far. And that's saying something. The pressure was on to make this the performance of their lives. Between being the first Korean band to play such a stadium, and having it broadcast worldwide, there was a lot riding on it. That being said, they also needed to keep up their online presence, no matter how exhausted they were.

   This week, Jin decided he wanted to do another round of "The Blind Leading The Blind" on VLive. The Muse agreed quickly since the last time was so much fun. As Jinnie pointed out, ARMY is excited to see them in concert, but they are also getting more and more curious about her and that they should do more things like this to have a bit more control over her introduction to them. And VLive was far better than having someone pull out her hair. That was painful and made her mad.

   After rehearsal and a recording of Run, Jinnie and The Muse made their way to an open conference room at the hotel where the staff had set up. The Muse got to wear her work out clothes that Jinnie had bought her for the last recording, as well as one of his hoodies. She was comfy and happy about it.

    Jinnie started the VLive and introduced her to ARMY, explaining what they were doing on this episode. The conversation turned to what choreography they were going to try today,

"I think we should do some of Boy With Luv, since we are about to perform at Wembley Stadium." Said Jinnie, sounding like a true professional.

"OOOH!" she said, "Can we do that first 10 seconds where all you do is whip your jacket and shrug your shoulders before running to the side to stand there for a bit? I think I could do that pretty well."

Jinnie gave her a look and said, "Now that you mention it, I think you get to learn the chorus." She pouted. "Unless you want to learn the choreo for Idol?"

"No no!" she said, hands up in mock surrender, 'Boy With Luv' is great! I see it several times a day. I'm sure I can make something of it."

The Muse could feel all of her husbands sitting in her mind. They were watching the VLive, enjoying the show.

After 20 minutes of intense dance practice, (i.e. stopping every couple of minutes to rethink their life choices and what brought them to this place in time), The Muse made it through the chorus of " Boy With Luv" with minimal mess ups. She was quite proud. It wasn't stage worthy by any means, but it was pretty good for her.

    The two sat and read some of the comments. Truthfully, she was appalled by what some of these people said on there. "Speak English", "Where's Jungkook" and "Marry Me" were just a few of them. The Muse even saw a couple of inappropriate comments run by, and it was all she could do to not laugh and point them out. Her face scrunched up when she saw a few say very unkind things about Jinnie's appearance. He needs a haircut. Gain weight. Lose Weight. Fix your eyelids. What in the living hell was all of this about? Aren't ARMY supposed to love them? Why are they acting this way? Thank god there were some really nice comments, too. She could see the love and support in many of those. But she really wanted to clap back at those other commenters.

   Some were even saying rude things about her, but she could care less about those. The best she could figure is that these rude demands were made by children, teenagers that don't understand that it wasn't their place or their right to say such things. They could even be the sasaengs that she'd been hearing so much about. Those people were just straight up crazy. 

    She kept mostly quiet unless Jinnie directed her to be more of a part of the answers, and soon enough it was time to sign off. It was a fun night, and it seemed like it was mostly well received with ARMY. They stayed so Jinnie could help pack up before heading back to his room for the night.