Chapter 43

The Muse woke up warm and happy the next morning. It took her a moment to realize that she was cuddled in between two hard bodies. She opened her eyes to see the top of Taehyung's head snuggled into her chest and her top leg slung over one of his. She turned her head as much as she could and found Jimin asleep behind her, one of his legs over her other one, making her feel like they were all linked. She supposed they were, in a way.

As much as she liked being right where she was, The Muse had to pee. And she really needed to wake one of them up so she could get some food.

   She managed to untangle her legs from her husbands, but their arms were another story. Tae moaned and tightened his hold with every move she made. Jimin just held his vice like grip firm.

Sighing, she said quietly, "Guys, I have to pee." as she wiggled a little bit in an effort to loosen their hold. Tae just rubbed his face between her breasts and tightened his arm around her waist even more, and Jimin pressed his face to the base of her neck and put his leg back over the top of hers.

She sighed deep. How was she going to get out of this one? Taehyung would be the easiest target since he was right in front of her. She could just tickle him. He's a deep sleeper though. Jimin is, too. She didn't know when they went to bed... wait. What time was it? She looked for the clock in the room and found that she had slept all night. In fact, their alarms should be going off soon. Maybe she'd be able to hold it until they woke up. It was quite nice in this little pocket of warmth and love.

   The Muse thought about Yoongi and Jungkook. She hadn't been able to see them after the Mother Dragon incident. As she laid there, thinking about everything that had happened the day before, she realized that they now knew about the beatings. Oh God. They knew. Her bubble of warm happy was suddenly cold and anxious as she tried to reach out to Yoongi. See what his mood was and if he would talk to her.

    She felt his general mood. He had been awake for a few minutes and was looking to get coffee. Should she wait until he's had his coffee? The Muse had never had an argument with any of them. Well, she and Jinnie had had a couple of minor disagreements, but that's normal when you spend so much time with someone. They both got over it pretty quickly.

   Sighing deeply, pulling on the strength of the husbands holding her, she sent a gentle caress to Yoongi's cheek to let him know she was thinking about him. She felt him stiffen, not happy with her intrusion.

She sent him a quick apology. "I'm sorry. I miss you." was all she sent. He did not reply. She was hopeful he was just thinking and processing.

   Next The Muse reached out for Jungkook, and found him still asleep. She let her lips lift in a sweet smile as she felt his energy. She loved the feel of him. She loved him. She loved all of her husbands. She loved her Warriors, too.

   Right at that moment, locked in between two of her husbands, feeling their warmth and energy, she felt like everything was going to work out. It would all be fine. She allowed herself to look at that vision Sejong had given her again. At the faces of the babies that were all hers. At the contented, happy faces of her husbands in that life they were going to be creating together. At that smile of that little boy in her lap. That little face that looked like a carbon copy of his father. She had to remind herself, when things got rough, that she would get to see that little smile in person. Hear that little laugh with her own ears instead of just in her head. See the happy contentment of her husbands as they held their children.

One Day.

She heard Taehyung take a deep breath and then, blessedly, he let go of her and rolled over.

Ecstatic that she was that much closer to being able to finally get to the bathroom, The Muse worked her way slowly out of Jimin's grip and was able to carefully crawl out of the bed.

    She swore she heard angels singing when she was finally being able to relieve herself.

Back in the room, she grabbed the first t-shirt she saw on the floor and slipped it over her head. Hands on her hips she looked around, unsure of who's room she was in. How did she even get here?

She had been in Jinnie's room. That's where she fell asleep. When did they come for her?

Her stomach made a tiny roar and she was reminded that she didn't get to eat dinner last night, either. Which is a pity. She was really enjoying the food here.

   She found the room service menu and sat criss cross applesauce on a chair to read it. She had just decided she needed to have a giant plate of french toast and fruit with tons of whip cream when she heard the sexy, scratchy, just woke up voice of Park Jimin from the bed, "You look good in nothing but my shirt."

Tae rolled onto his back at that, "Shirt? What? Why are you wearing clothes, Yeppeun? Take that off and come back to bed with us." he patted the now empty spot between Jimin and himself.

"But I'm hungry for actual food!" she whined "I didn't eat dinner. Can we order breakfast before we snuggle?"

Jimin reached for his phone on the night stand and said "What do you want, Yeppeun? I'll order something," His eyes met hers, "but you need to get that shirt off and get back in this bed."

"I want a huge order of french toast and fruit," she said as she started to play with the hem of the shirt, pulling it up to show her hip and the side of her ass. "And a blended coffee. Chocolate, of course." She turned a little and lifted the shirt to show off her naked bottom. Both husbands were looking at her as if she was what was for breakfast. "Jiminnie?" she started lowering the shirt a little at a time, "You're not ordering my food." She added a little pout for effect.

Taehyung's eyes never left her backside as he reached his hand over and slapped at Jimin's arm, "Order the food! Get me what she's having. Except no coffee." He flung the covers off and jumped up out of bed, completely comfortable with his nudity. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her in close, one hand caressing her bottom, the other on her cheek. "You scared us yesterday, Yeppeun." he said solemnly, his thumb stroking her bottom lip.

"You did not trust us to take care of you before," he started to move, pulling her backward toward the bed, "You need to learn how to trust your husbands, Wife." Tae leaned in and kissed her. It was slow and sensual at first. He reached down and grabbed the hem of the shirt and lifted it, taking his lips off of hers only long enough to get the offending material away from her body. "I don't want your body hidden from us, Yeppeun. I want to see, and kiss, every inch of it."

Jimin had finished sending the breakfast order text to his manager, and set the phone aside.

He also put aside his discomfort with being naked around another man, and joined the other two on the other side of the bed. Jimin pressed his body against her back, making sure to sandwich his hard cock between her ass cheeks. He worked on kissing and licking and nipping at her neck and shoulder while rocking his pelvis into her. He knew how turned on she was. He could feel it, too.

He slid his hands to the front of her body and was pinching her nipples when a heavy knock landed on the door. The three of them froze, all turning their heads that direction. The sound came again, and Tae said "Jiminnie, make them go away."

Jimin looked at him, not wanting to let their wife go, "You make them go away."

Tae tightened his grip on her and said, "It's your room."

Jimin had to concede at that point. He nodded in exasperation and found his shorts as Taehyung ushered their wife underneath the covers of the bed with him.

The door was opened to find Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin waiting to see their Queen.