Chapter 47

The Muse checked in with all of her Husbands before they left. Even Yoongi, who was reluctant, but still responded when she sent the sensation of fingertips trailing down his cheek and a quick "I am leaving with Namjoon. I love you." He was still a little angry, but cooling off as the day went on. She was hoping they could have an actual conversation soon. She wanted to hug him in the worst way.

    The drive back to the hotel was beautiful. She really wished she could actually SEE the places they were visiting. Steve told her "no" all the time. That she would be a security risk. But, aren't they all security risks? Why was she being singled out and secluded. Her Warriors all had extra security when they went out. Why couldn't she be under that bubble of protection? It was kind of depressing, and if she was honest it made her a little angry.

    Namjoon had settled in to start working on writing when they got back into the room, so The Muse decided it was time for a relaxing bath. She could use it.  Maybe it would calm her mind down a bit. The hot water was wonderful, and the hotel provided a few different smelling bath salts and bombs that she was able to choose from. Relaxed with her eyes closed, she reached out to Jimin with the sensation of her fingers running through his hair.

"How do you do that?" he asked her through their connection.

"I don't know if I should tell you that." she laughed, "Ask Tae. Actually, never mind! Don't ask Tae! He will lead you down the wrong path with it"

"Really? Hold on." he said with more than a little mirth in his tone.

"No! I will tell you! Jimin? Jiminnie, are you listening?"

The sensation of lips came down one side of her neck. Not Jimin's lips. It was Tae reaching out to her. The feeling of another set of lips on the other side of her neck told her that Jimin was indeed with Tae, and was being taught how to take advantage of this ability.

She was laying in the bathtub by herself, with ghost lips attacking her neck and jaw. She ran her hand down to her core to help the situation out, and had barely grazed her clit when an unwelcome voice touched her mind.

"I wouldn't if I were you." Min-Ho said with humor.

The Muse sat straight up, trying to ignore the ghost lips, "Oh my God! Why are you lurking? I'm having a private moment with my husbands!"

"I'm not 'lurking', I merely checked in and saw what you were about to try. And I am here to tell you, it's a bad idea."

She huffed out an annoyed breath, sending her husbands a quick plea for them to stop because she was being interrupted.

"And why, pray tell, is it a bad idea?" she asked as she laid her head back on the lip of the tub.

"All it will do is frustrate you. Sejong took your ability to pleasure yourself away from you to ensure you would turn to your Warriors when you are in need." Said Min-Ho. All humor gone from him now.

She sat up so fast water splashed onto the floor. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she said loud enough for Namjoon to ask if she was alright. After calling out her reassurance, she turned her attention back to the matter at hand, "You are kidding, right? Tell me you're joking!" she practically begged.

"I'm not joking," Min-Ho answered solemnly, "but, the good news is that he will not beat you for it. You will just gain no pleasure from touching yourself."

This new information did not help her mood at all. In fact, she was even more annoyed now than she was earlier. She had already thought that Sejong had taken everything away from her. In the grand scheme of things, the inability to bring herself to orgasm is not high on the list, but still! It's just one more way for him to take her independence. Fucker.