Chapter 110

It turns out that sleeping in the SUV was better than the tent or the RV. Joonie and Yoongi complained that the heater in the tent went out and they froze most of the night. The rest of the guys that slept in the RV said that the heater was set too high and that it was like a sauna in there. The Muse and Jinnie kept their silence, because they were perfectly comfortable in the SUV.

    First order of business for the day was to pack up and head to the outdoor sauna. Namjoon pulled her aside before they even left the campsite and pulled out his phone to show her an article he read about hot tubs and pregnant women,

"I don't think it's a good idea, Yeppeun." He pointed out a few finer points as to why it was bad for the baby, "I'm sorry, but you are just going to have to wait for us to be done."

She chuckled, already prepared for him to say that.

    The spa they went to was beautiful, and although she wasn't going to be getting into the tub, The Muse was excited to take in the experience.

"Aren't you getting in, Yeppeun?" Tae asked as he exited the changing room, noting that she was still fully dressed.

She shook her head, "Nope. I am going to explore around this little area while you record, though."

He frowned at her, but went ahead and got into hamming it up for the cameras while they were in the tub. Food arrived and The Muse was the first to stand at the table, looking at it and wanting to dive in face first. Jimin jumped out of the tub and opened the container. Grabbing chopsticks, he reached in for a bite sized piece and held it up to his wife, wanting to feed her by hand. It had felt like forever since he'd had the chance to that sort of intimate moment with her.

    She opened her mouth and took the food, giving a little moan in delight at the delicious flavors. Jimin's eyes never left her face, his eyes were soft and his smile was sweet as he reached back in to get another piece for her, remembering their alone times together when he would hold her in his arms and they would feed each other their meals. Taking bites in between laughing kisses. How had he ever thought that his life was going to somehow be more focused without her around?

    The men in the hot tub started chirping for bites, diverting Jimin's attention. In the end, they had all gotten out to eat, anyway. Each man gave bites to The Muse as she gave them all sad puppy eyes. She was feeling pretty full by the time Jinnie told her it was time to go take a shower.

On the way to the Nevis swing all three of her Warriors made sure she wouldn't get any foolish ideas in her head about trying anything offered while they were there. It was fun watching the others, and Jungkook couldn't understand why she didn't want to try it.

    They split groups after that, and The Muse ended up with Hobi, Jinnie and Jimin as they headed to their next campsite. Jimin wanted to try and get things set up before the others got there, so she tried to just stay out of the way. Once the fires were going, she pulled up a chair and took her place, staring into the flames. Dinner was good, and didn't take nearly as long as it had the night before. They tried to make vin chaud for the first time, but failed spectacularly. Watching the looks on their faces, she didn't even feel bad that she wasn't able to taste it.

    Her husbands were getting a little bolder as they night wore on and the beer flowed freely, Even wanting to move her chair so they could sit by her, which she politely refused. She did have to pee at one point though, and found her chair placed between Jimin and Taehyung when she got back. With a sigh, she grabbed it to move back to where she had been, safely settled between Jinnie and Hobi.

Jimin grabbed the chair before she could move it,

"Stay with us, Yeppeun!" he pleaded, reaching for her hand "We want to be close to you."

She jumped back out of his reach and said, "No thanks. I want to sit over there."

"Please, Yeppeun?" Tae tried giving his best puppy dog eyes, which he was very good at.

"Please let go of my chair." She asked quietly, not wanting to cause any sort of disagreement.

"Come on, Yeppeun!" Jungkook spoke up, "What can it hurt? Just sit by them."

She was starting to feel her temper spike some.

"When are you going to stop all this, Yeppeun?" Yoongi asked in exasperation, causing her to turn to him, her face showing exactly what she felt about that statement, "We are back. We all know we fucked up, but we want to be with you. Why won't you stop keeping us at arms length and just let us love you?"

    She took a deep breath and roughly opened her connections with all of her husbands, and sent them what she felt when they left her. All four jerked and exclaimed their horror, not expecting the attack, and nearly fell out of their chairs. She watched as each of them were reduced to tears as they clenched their hearts, not knowing what to do with this unexpected feeling of heartbreak. She felt her own tears fall as she re-experienced the heartbreak of their breakup, the pain and uncertainty of what was going to become of her life.

"What are you doing to them?" Hobi exclaimed as he jumped up to grab Jungkook before he could fall to the ground.

"I'm sharing with them what I felt when they left me." she said in a quiet, flat tone.

Jinnie, once again, came to the rescue. Standing in front of her, he grabbed her face and made her look him in the eye.

"Stop this, Yeppeun." he sent through their connection, "They know now. They truly understand. Nothing good will come of this if you continue."

The flurry of movement and noise stopped as suddenly as it started. Her husbands all taking a moment to breathe deeply. Yoongi stood on wobbly feet, and looked at his wife, finally  understanding the damage they had done when they left her.

"I'm sorry." his voice was small and full of tears. "Baby, I'm so sorry." he choked out a sob, the rest of his apology lost as Hobi reached him and drew him in, hoping to console his friend.

Jimin, Tae and Jungkook, all with tears flowing down their cheeks, looked up at her. They all wanted to say something, anything, that would make it better. But they all knew now, it was going to take some time to regain her trust.

    But, she did say that she still loves them, and that gave them all a glimmer of hope that one day they would be able to make it right.