Chapter 63

Their stay at the dorm turned out to be very brief. The next morning they were all shepherded into vans and driven to some old village to shoot their Summer Package. Once again, The Muse tried very hard to stay out of the way of the cameras, which proved difficult since their every move was being recorded for this outing.

"You are going to need to relax and accept the fact that you are going to be seen during this recording, Yeppeun." Hoseok reasoned as he watched her try to shrink into the corner of her seat to get out of the cameras' way.

She frowned at him, "No thanks." she said, "I'm good." as she tried even harder to not be seen.

"Actually, Highness," Sejin spoke up, "You will be taking part in some of the activities planned."

She raised an eyebrow at him, annoyed,  "And no one thought speaking with me about these plans was a good idea?"

Sejin shook his head and looked back down at his laptop as he answered, "Your Husbands all thought it would be a good idea."

The Muse turned and looked back toward the Husbands in the van and noticed that none of them looked particularly contrite.

Yoongi shrugged at her, "You won't be bored."

She wanted to argue, but he did have a point. She was damn near desperate for something to do, she would just need to ignore the cameras and other people while she did whatever it was they wanted her to do.

The huts they were staying in were traditional and beautiful. They had a communal bathroom that housed a shower stall and water closet that was in a centralized location. It reminded her of going to her family's cabin when she was a kid. The memory was bittersweet.

Once again the decision of where she would stay for the night was decided by a game rock, paper, scissors, with Jimin coming out the victor.

And, with Jimin and Jungkook sharing a room for their stay, she would be with the both of them. Remembering waking up between Jiminnie and Tae, she smiled and found herself looking forward to bedtime.

     The rest of the day was spent preparing for the photo shoot and video productions. It was monsoon season, so The Muse mostly watched it rain and listened to the thunder while they worked. It was a much nicer atmosphere than sitting underneath a stadium.

    They had traditional Korean food for dinner, and she decided that dumplings might be the best things ever. The pork was great, too. Come to think of it, the whole dinner was great. Of course, she was so hungry by the time they finally ate that anything might have tasted like the best thing ever.

     Their room was nice, but basic. Not even beds, but traditional thin mattresses on the floor. They weren't terribly uncomfortable or anything, but they weren't the plush beds she'd become accustomed to while on tour.

    After begging Min-Ho for some sort of night wear since they were being filmed constantly, The Muse was once again dressed in her usual cotton tank top and boy shorts for bed.

Jimin and Jungkook pushed their mattresses together in the middle of the floor when they were ready for bed that night.

Once the lights were out and everyone had said goodnight, Jimin pulled her close, burying his nose into her neck and wrapping his arm around her middle as he made her the little spoon.

Jungkook scooted up closer to kiss her lips before nuzzling his head just under her chin. She was surrounded, warm and loved.

     It was sometime in the middle of the night when Jimin stirred. He noticed that Jungkookie had rolled away from them, and got an idea. Maybe he could have a little one on one time with his wife if they could be quiet. He checked into her mind to see if she was anywhere near awake, but it seemed she was fast asleep. Jimin smirked to himself and slowly moved away from her, making sure she rolled onto her back when he scooted back. She stretched in her sleep, both arms ending up above her head and one leg bent to the side.

   Trying to be gentle and, let's be honest, he was also trying to be sneaky as he slowly slid his wife's boy shorts down her legs, exposing the treasure he sought. Slipping into her mind to keep track of her wakefulness, Jimin glanced over at at Jungkook as he crawled between their wife's legs and laid on his stomach, moving her legs so they sat over his shoulders. She took a deep breath and moved her head the other direction, giving Jimin a moment of pause. But, she settled back down quickly, letting him move forward with his plan.

     It was hard to contain himself and go slow, but Jimin did love a challenge. He stretched his head forward and gently swiped his tongue through the folds of her pussy, paying close attention to the reactions in her mind. Once again she took a deep breath and rolled her head to face the opposite direction. Again Jimin slowly licked through the folds of her pussy, a little harder this time. He felt her coming closer to consciousness as he licked her again and again, always keeping vigilant in her mind. He didn't want her to wake up Jungkook with her moans, and he knew she could get loud once she really got going. When she was at the very edge of waking up, Jimin wrapped his lips around her clit and gave it a good, hard suck. She started to moan, but he whispered inside of her mind, warning her to stay quiet as he continued his worship.

    Around and around his tongue went, circling her clit without actually touching it. He moved down, using his plump lips to nibble and suck every inch of her sensitive skin. Up and down he went, his mouth making sure her pussy was well loved and soaking wet while his mind was connected with hers, making sure they were connected and she knew who it was pleasuring her. Her hands in his hair, her head thrown back as she tried so hard to stay quiet, and his pride glowed knowing he was the cause.

     When he had her body shaking and felt that she could take no more, he latched back on to her sensitive nub and suckled while rubbing his tongue over it. She came, a stifled "Ugh, Fuck!" coming from her mouth as she spasmed. She sat and pulled him up, too, intent on returning the favor.

"Aniyo, love. It's time to sleep. I just needed to taste you while you were all warm and sleepy. And see if we could get away with it without waking up Jungkookie." Jimin added with a chuckle. He moved back up her body after helping put her shorts back on, and moved back into his 'big spoon' position, happy and content for the night.