Chapter 14

Seokjin had no trouble talking The Muse into eating dinner. Truth be told, she was starving by then. He promised she could have anything she wanted, so she got the largest mound of cheesy nachos they could find. And chocolate cake. She really, really wanted chocolate.

She was feeling a lot better by then. A lot of sleep had helped. Although she was still feeling the need for touch, it wasn't hard to get it from her Jinnie. She sighed as she snuggled into him as they watched the Walking Dead, "Why can't you be one of my husbands?"

"Oh Yeppeun," he answered, "I do wish I was."

"What does that mean? Yeppeun? You've called me that a few times."

He answered "It means Pretty," as he slid her hair away from her face and nuzzled into her neck.

She inhaled quickly and he felt her pulse quicken as his lips touched on the pounding artery.

She turned her head, looking him in the eyes, He laid his lips on hers. The kiss was soft at first, slowly building passion and steam. He moved, pushing her legs apart with his to make room for him to settle there. Tongues were caressing, hands were exploring, and there was a knock at the door. They pulled apart, still looking into each other's eyes, trying to catch their breath. Seokjin called out asking who was at the door. A voice answered.

"It's Yoongi" he said.

"Yoongi?" she asked, "That's a surprise. He never stops by."

"Should I tell him I'm busy kissing his wife?" Seokjin laughed.

Slapping him on the shoulder, she laughed, "Go let him in." Secretly hoping Yoongi wouldn't be able to tell what they had been up to by their kiss bruised lips.

Seokjin opened the door and Yoongi came in, looking awkwardly at The Muse. She smiled, happy to see her Ferocious Warrior.

He cleared his throat. "Hello. I saw you weren't feeling well today. I wanted to see if you were feeling any better tonight." He was so formal. She found it endearing.

"I'm feeling much better now, Yoongi. Thank you for coming to check on me. Do you want to sit? We can talk. Get to know each other." she said with a hopeful smile.

"Ah. I have work to do tonight. I just wanted to see for myself if you were feeling better." he looked around uncomfortably and slurped in a breath, "I should go work. I'm glad you're feeling better." Yoongi gave a small bow and made his way out of the room.

Seokjin looked at The Muse with his eyebrows raised. She smiled and said "Believe it or not, that gave me hope. He cares. It's a step in the right direction."

"Yah, but it ruined the moment!" Seokjin said dramatically. She laughed out loud at that.

He made his way to the bathroom and she got up to find her backpack. Another cotton tank top and boy short set was in there. She changed and was snuggled in bed when there was another knock at the door. Seokjin was still in the bathroom, so she answered the door. Hoseok and Namjoon were there, all smiles for her.

She smiled and moved back so they could come in. "Hi! I'm so happy to see you! What are you doing?"

They each gave her a little hug on the way in and found chairs to plop down in.

"We thought we'd come visit for a bit," Hoseok smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better. I ate way too much for dinner, and now I'm too full." she laughed, patting her belly.

Seokjin came out of the bathroom and sat at the head of the bed.

After a little bit of small talk, Seokjin spoke up,

"Yeppeun?" he asked as he pulled her back onto his chest. "Why do you cry every night when you think I'm asleep? What causes you so much pain?"

She took a deep, steadying breath, not expecting that question. She looked at Hobi and Joon and cuddled against Seokjin, deciding it was probably time to talk about it with her Warriors.

"I'm thinking about what I was taken away from. Grieving."

"Your husband?" Namjoon said. "You miss him. Love him."

"Yes. and no." She said. They all looked at her with curiosity.

"Please share with us, Yeppeun. We can help heal you. We are your Warriors after all." Seokjin held her a little tighter.

She nodded, taking a moment to collect her thoughts.

"I do miss my husband. I love him. But, even after a week with you I can see that my love for him is more of that of a best friend. He's a wonderful man. But I feel more, even in the limited time I've been here, with you all. Deeper. Soul deep, I guess you could say. More passion, even though I haven't been touched. More emotion with every look. It's intense. More so than with my husband. Or...other husband, I guess." she took another deep breath to try to steady herself and continued, "What is the driving force of my grief, what I'm crying over every night, is that Sejong took me away from my son." tears escaped her eyes as the three warriors gasped.

"You have a son?" Said Namjoon, eyes wide. Hoseok had his hand over his mouth in horror, and Seokjin held her even tighter.

"Oh, Yeppeun. I'm so sorry."

Wiping away a tear, trying to stay strong, she continued, "Sejong told me that he is not my son anymore, and that he belongs with the body I left. But that doesn't take away the fact that I carried him. I gave birth to him. I nursed him. I raised him. I love him." More tears of anger and grief fell. "And now, I am forbidden to find him, even to see how he is doing. Sejong went as far as taking his name from me. I can't even remember my own son's name anymore." she stifled a sob "I can see his face. Remember every detail. But not his name" She couldn't hold back anymore. She cried, sobbing into Seokjin's chest as he wrapped both arms around her. Namjoon and Hoseok climbed onto the bed to hold her as well.

In between sobs, she continued, "And then he had the balls to say 'don't worry, little Muse. You will bear many children for your husbands.' Like that is going to fill the hole my heart will always carry!"

Her Warriors held her until her sobs lessened. Hoseok got up and brought her some tissues. Eventually helping her to the bathroom to wash her face.

While she was in there, they all looked at each other. Not sure what to do with this information.

"She has suffered so much." Said Namjoon. "How do we make up for all that she's lost? Where do we even start?"

"I'm not sure we can." Said Hoseok. "The best we can do is cherish her, I think. Sejong and Min-ho both said that our touch heals physical and emotional wounds." He sighed. "I just wish we could get the others to step up a little bit."

"I have a thought," said Seokjin. "We have the day after tomorrow off before starting rehearsals in the stadium. Why don't we have a fun game night tomorrow night? Food, Drinks, Games. Maybe that will get them to come out of their shells a bit. Spend some time with her, get to know her a little more."

Namjoon and Hoseok thought it was a great idea. Plus, a night to let off some steam sounded like exactly what they needed.

The Muse came out of the bathroom as Namjoon and Hoseok were preparing to leave for the night. They both have her big bear hugs, and even kissed the top of her head. She gave each of them a sad smile, and said goodnight.

Snuggling back into Seokjin's arms, she fell asleep faster than she had since she got there. In fact, she felt a little lighter and a lot more cared for.

She was not whipped that night, though Seokjin was on guard for it. Ready to jump if he was needed. Apparently the kisses, as little as they were, were still enough to appease the God for now.