Chapter 36

The Muse wouldn't have been as shocked if he had slapped her. When she first arrived, she had found herself obsessively trying to figure out every emotion that came off of him, and had since tried to block it out so she didn't drive herself crazy, so she didn't see this coming. But it only took a moment for the shock to wear off before she was kissing him back.

     His kisses were soft and sensual. Jimin was not in a hurry. His hands slid slowly along her body and made their way to her back, strong arms pulling her close.

    Once she was where he wanted her to be, he moved one of his hands to the small of her back just above the round of her bottom, while the other made its way up onto her hair, tangling with the long tresses and cupping the back of her head.

    The open mouthed kisses soon deepened, and Jimin was not shy about showing his wife the mastery he had over his tongue. They stood in front of the window kissing for what seemed like forever and yet no time at all. Her hand had taken the journey up his muscles arm to cup his neck and jaw, part of her still afraid he would reject her even though she didn't feel any rejection coming from him. On the contrary, all she felt was heat and wanting. His intentions started with just kissing. But she felt it as they changed.

    He moved, pressing her against the wall next to the window. His tongue and demeanor conquered her with their slow seduction. She felt his passion. But she also knew that he was not in a hurry. Jimin wanted to enjoy every second. He wanted to draw out every little moan and sound he could from her.

    He was calm and controlled as he pulled his Queen away from the wall and walked her backward to the bed, all the while running his fingertips over her face,  hips and back. Their eyes never left each other as Jimin unzipped her dress and pushed it down her body. She almost felt like prey waiting to be devoured by a top predator.

    As The Muse's dress hit the floor around her bare feet, Jimin's hands began to explore her body in earnest. The hand cupping her ass moved closer to the thong she was still wearing, until he was slowly tracing the string up and down between her cheeks, over and over again. The fingers on his other hand were tracing her spine, up and down, up and down. Both movements along with his slow, controlled kisses were driving her mad.

     When His lips left hers, she was both relieved and desperate for more. Gulping for air, she tilted her head back as Jimin left nibbling kisses down her throat.

"Yeppeun." He spoke, her head coming back down so she could face him. He took in her whole face, his fingertips tracing around her eyes, down her nose to her lips. He continued trailing those wicked fingers down her throat, lightly drawing invisible designs all along every bit of naked skin he came to. Her nipples were hard as he drew his invisible circles around each one.

     Although her skin felt like it was on fire, his fingertips left a trail of goosebumps wherever they went. As he tucked those fingers into the sides of her panties, he leaned in for a soft, seductive kiss. The kiss didn't last long, but she still felt the burn on her lips as he crouched, slowly pulling her panties down while making sure his fingers lightly touched her legs from her hips to her toes.

     She was trembling, every nerve in her body felt alive. Jimin stood, his hand cupping the side of her neck as he softly sipped at her lips again. As he pulled away he all but whispered "Sit down, Yeppeun. Keep those beautiful legs open for me. I want to see all of you."

    The Muse sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide as Jimin pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it to the side. She had seen pictures of him shirtless, of course, but the reality of the man before her blew all of that out of the water. He looked at her face, watching every emotion on it as he laid his hands on her knees. He slowly dragged them up her inner thighs, only stopping when his thumbs lightly touched her outer lips. Looking down at his prize, Jimin said "You are so beautiful here, Yeppeun. You look so juicy and ripe. I wonder, do you taste as good as you look?"

    She was unable to speak as he leaned down and touched the tip of his tongue to the inside of her right knee, painting little circles and designs with that devil tongue all the way up her leg until he found the treasure he was looking for.

    The Muse almost fell back as Jimin's tongue took its first taste. Pulling back he said "Aniyo, Yeppeun. I want you to watch me. I want to see your eyes as I taste this pussy."

     Jimin took his time exploring, running his tongue in and around every fold, nibbling at her lower lips until she started sweating, the comforter on the bed clenched hard in her fists as she fought to stay upright with her eyes on his.

    Finally, blessedly, Jimin latched those luscious lips around her clit and suckled at it while running his tongue over and around it at the same time. She came screaming his name, no longer able to keep her hands at her sides, they flew to his hair, holding on for dear life as the spasms continued to shake her.

     Jimin gently removed her hands from his hair as she slowly came down from the high of that orgasm, and left soft kisses on the tips of all of her fingers.

They made eye contact as he leaned in to place a kiss at the top of her mound, and kept their eyes locked on each other as he placed small, soft kisses all across her torso, working his way up. Stopping as he arrived at the underside of her breast. She whimpered, not wanting him to stop.

    Chuckling, Jimin stood and pulled her up to stand, grabbing the blankets and pushing them down to the bottom of the bed. Coming back to her, he ran his hands over her arms and gifted her with another of his slow, sensual kisses before pulling his mouth away and telling her to scoot to the middle of the king sized bed.

    Feeling a little bit like a vixen she turned, presenting him with her bare bottom as she crawled across the bed, adding a little extra sway to her hips for him. Looking over her shoulder, she saw him smirking at her, thumb swiping across his bottom lip, his eyes almost burning with passion.

      He took his time taking off his pants, knowing how wet and wanting his wife was for him. Knowing it would drive her a little crazy. Sitting on her knees, she gave an impatient whine and bounced a little to show her displeasure at him letting her wait like that. He chuckled at her again before finally shedding the remainder of his clothes and climbing on the bed. As he climbed toward her on all fours, she had the feeling of being prey again. The way he crawled reminded her of a large, sleek cat, slowly moving toward its next meal.

      The Muse slid off of her knees and laid back, spreading her legs to show her Warrior, her Husband, his winnings. As he crawled up her body, she was almost hypnotized by the sight of his hard cock swaying underneath his body. God, she wanted to touch it. Wanted to taste it. But as she reached a hand down, Jimin stopped her, "No, Yeppeun," he said as he reached the apex of her thighs. "Not this time." He leaned down, covered her body with his and gave her another sweet kiss as he lined his cock up with her soaked center and started to push his way in. "This time, my sweet wife, I want to feel every. Single. Inch of you."