Chapter 29

Yoongi was a little uneasy with the mental connection at first. But, as the night went on, he found himself getting more comfortable with being able to touch that way. He enjoyed the level of intimacy it created with her. He would have been happy just to have her in his arms, but found he couldn't hold back from taking her again. The experience of being inside her body, mind and soul was almost a spiritual awakening. There was nothing he could compare it to. They were truly connected. He didn't know if it would be like that every time, but he could see himself becoming addicted to her.

The rest of that night, Yoongi and his Queen were always in each other's arms. They stared into each other's eyes, communicating without words. Soft touches and kisses were shared until they snuggled up together and fell asleep.

The next morning, they were up early again for more interviews. During breakfast Yoongi and The Muse sat close, feeding bits of food to each other in between kisses. He really had a romantic side to him. She felt cherished, and he felt adored. They were both floating in that special place made for new love.

The dress Min-Ho brought had sleeves this time, and he brought high heeled boots, which made her much happier since the wind and rain hadn't eased up.

They were on their way to the suite for the morning meeting when Jungkook opened his door, he had been monitoring their timing through his connection with The Muse. "Hyung," he said, leaning out of the doorway, "I'm going to need to borrow our wife for a few minutes," reaching for her unoccupied hand. Yoongi smiled at that, knowing exactly what was on the maknae's mind. "Don't be too late. We have work to do," Yoongi leaned in to give her a kiss and continued on to the suite by himself, chuckling the entire way.

Jungkook pulled her into his room, and had her against the wall with his lips on hers before the door had even latched all the way. He pulled the backpack from her shoulder and threw it... somewhere. He didn't care. He needed her, now. Picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist and moving her panties aside, he was able to pull his cock out and ram it home in record time. Passion was not going to wait. He needed his wife, now. Jungkook started plunging inside of her over and over, hands on her ass to make sure he could slam her down hard on him. She was trying not to scream. Taking what he was giving and glorying in every thrust. It didn't last long, their combined need for each other was too much. He brought her down hard and stayed deep as they came, both thankful for the wall holding them up. "Don't be surprised if I do that again later," he said, trying to calm his breathing.

She giggled at that, and kissed him sweetly, letting her love flow over them.

After she got herself cleaned up, they went to the suite, only five minutes late for the meeting. Not bad, considering what they had done. The Muse greeted everyone as they entered, sitting on Yoongi's lap as one of the managers handed her her coffee. She felt pretty content, what with being reconnected with two of her Warriors. Her Husbands. There was still a long way to go in this journey, but she felt like things were getting better. Tae was starting to talk to her in between staring, and Jimin was not nearly as hostile as he'd been.

Their few days in Chicago were happy ones for her. She had two husbands that both wanted to spend time with her. One had a habit of finding dark corners and unlocked storage rooms to pull her into for some 'together time', as he called it. The other was very content to let Passion have his fun as long as he got his fair share of kisses, cuddles and hand holding in. She still felt the jealousy of the other two husbands when she was with Yoongi or Jungkook, and she wished they would allow her to get closer to them. Help ease their minds.

Of course, Jungkook's antics did not go unnoticed, which led to the entire team deciding he couldn't have The Muse stay with him unless the next day was a rest day, knowing he wasn't going to listen to them and get any sleep any other way.

Thursday night, she stayed with Jimin. She was nervous, but was going into it with great hope that it would go well. Or at least wouldn't go as badly last time. He still did not know what happened after he threw her out of his room that last time, and she was glad. Hopefully it will stay that way. Once you got to know him you could see that he had a sensitive side, and she didn't think that information would go over without a fair amount of self blame and self hatred on his part. Their evening was mellow. Dinner was fine. He was sort of stiff with her, but not hostile like last time. He was trying to be nice, even giving her lessons on proper chopstick usage and etiquette. His english wasn't great, but he had enough in him that they were able to communicate enough to not be completely awkward.

Later in the evening, The Muse had excused herself to take a bath. She was never by herself unless it was in the bathroom. Funny, since most of her time was very lonely. But she did love a nice hot bath. It was alone time. It was relaxing. And it was water. She loved water. It always calmed her. She could use this time to meditate a little bit, connect with Yoongi and Jungkook, and feel her Muse. She could see now what Min-Ho was saying about keeping her Muse well fed. She was not near any of her Warriors, but she could feel them. In fact, Namjoon was struggling with something at the moment. She really needed to connect with him, and soon. He was driving himself crazy. Yoongi's block was easy to deal with. She wasn't in front of him, but she could still see inside him and move the blocks out of the way enough to let the creativity flow.

As she lay back relaxing, The Muse had the distinct feeling that she was being watched. Opening her eyes, she saw Jimin looking at her shyly from where the door had come open a little. He jumped back, surprised at being caught. She heard him mumble an apology as his voice got farther away.

At least he wants to see me naked, she thought, honestly amused at his antics. That's a step in the right direction. He was still apologizing when she got out a while later. She accepted it quickly and climbed in bed, trying to allay his fears. She lay down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and laying her arm across his chest. "Is this ok?" she asked, not wanting to cause him to get angry with her. He was tense, but quietly answered "Yes," even reaching up to hold her hand. Eventually, they both fell asleep, and did not move until morning.