Chapter 20

The Muse ended up staying with Namjoon that night. She was fascinated with his writing process, and helped him get a lot accomplished. And, he had no problem being the big spoon.

Each night she stayed with a different Warrior. Hoseok was very cuddly with her, they spent the evening eating, cuddling and talking. Hoseok wanted to get to know her and bond with her more.

Yoongi worked most of her first night with him, leaving her to her own devices. He gave her his iPad to watch Netflix on while he was busy. It was a mellow evening. You wouldn't know it, but he was also very cuddly. She woke up in the morning with her head on his arm, face pressed to his chest, arm wrapped around him, leg in between his. Him, wrapped around her just as tightly. She woke up before he did. Feeling warm and happy, cuddling a little farther into his hold. When Yoongi woke, he, too, spent a moment enjoying the feeling of warmth and rightness of having this woman in his bed. Until his brain woke up. Then he felt a bit of guilt. Maybe he was taking advantage of her? He tried to back away from her, but she followed her pocket of warmth as he laid on to his back. He chuckled under his breath at her actions, deciding to just relax and enjoy this time with her in his arms.

Rehearsals at the stadiums were far more interesting to The Muse. She was able to wander around a bit more. She was getting to the point that she could feel the boundaries Sejong had on her, how far she could go without being whipped. It had happened a couple of times, but only one hit here and there. Nothing like that night...

She was a huge fan of the bouncy castles for their Anpanman set. She wanted to crawl around on them, but Min-Ho kept dressing her in ridiculous dresses that would be indecent to play in.

The Warriors had decided that this evening would be her debut on VLive.

She just hoped it went well.

Jin had this VLive all planned out. He was calling it "Blind leading the Blind", where he would try to teach the Muse some of the BTS choreo. She thought it sounded fun, and was hoping that ARMY would enjoy it. They were in a conference space in the hotel that the managers had gotten permission to use. She was wearing the leggings and tight crop top Jin had bought her, since Min-Ho wouldn't give her anything appropriate to dance in. Jin, wearing a pink sweatshirt and black sweatpants, helped the managers set everything up and they were ready to go. Starting the VLive, he explained the whole concept, and thanked ARMY for tuning in. The Muse asked if she gets chocolate cake if she does a good job.

Jin and The Muse spent a couple of minutes reading comments. A couple of them were kind of snarky, calling her a whore and asking what her husbands would think of her wearing a shirt that shows her belly button. The Muse shrugged it off, saying "they'd probably tell me I have a cute belly button." They moved on, talking about what Choreo to do.

"How about the first 10 seconds of 'I Need You'?" The Muse suggested.

He laughed his signature laugh "Where we are just laying on the ground?"

"I could TOTALLY do that!" she giggled. "Or that part where you lay down during Blood, Sweat and Tears! Not the 'male stripper' move Jungkook and Jimin do. But the 'throw yourself to the ground' thing you do", she said making an "OH Snap! I burned your ass" face at him, running her tongue along the inside of her cheek.

He laughed harder, and said "I swear, you act just like your husbands sometimes!"

She slapped his arm, then squeezed his face between her hands before turning toward the screen, saying "Are we done yet. I want to lay down."

Jin was really losing it now. Tears running down his face, his famous "windshield wiper" laugh loud and proud.

In the end, they had decided on a few moves from "Blood, Sweat and Tears", and after a half hour of trying, the Muse fell over and said "I hope Dance Daddy isn't watching this! We would be in big trouble." Reading some of the comments, ARMY was mostly enjoying the show. Thank goodness. The door to the room opened, and a manager came in, carrying a large piece of chocolate cake, and a note. Eyes wide, she let out an excited little shriek, wiggling her body almost like an excited puppy with her hands in the air grabbing for the treat. He handed it to her as she thanked him, careful to keep his face off screen.

She took a quick look at the note, and handed it straight over to Jin. She couldn't read Hangul. As she took her first bite, he read the note to her.

"It's from your Husbands" he said. She paused her eating, mouth full, eyes wide, and full of surprise. "Each of them wrote a little something. First it says 'If my wife wants chocolate cake, she gets chocolate cake.'" She blushed a little, smiling sweetly at the sentiment.

"Next one says 'You dance really well. I can't wait to dance with you.'"

She blushed a little harder at that. The next note was simply "You DO have a cute belly button.'", making her smile wider, and the last note said "That is NOT a male stripper move!". It was all she could do to not spit her cake all over the conference room.

They ended the VLive on that note, feeling like it went well.

They helped get everything cleaned up in between bites of her delicious chocolate cake, that tasted even better knowing who sent it.