Chapter 11

"Good Morning, Everyone!" he said with way more cheer than necessary. A few of the Managers leapt up and began calling for security, Sejin jumped to take control of the situation and explained who he was and what he was there for.

Min-Ho, Ignoring them all completely, steered straight to The Muse. "Good Morning Princess"

"I am going to hurt you one of these times" she said conversationally, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know." he chuckled. "Won't be the first time. I have your clothes for today. You're going to need to stand up."

Sighing deep at having to leave her comfy little nest, The Muse untangled herself and stood up. Hoseok let out a strangled cough, "What are you wearing?" he choked out.

She looked down at her sleep wear, again not seeing what's so bad about it.

Namjoon turned to Seokjin, "You slept with her in your bed. You held her wearing THAT?"

Jin smiled like he won an award and nodded at his leader.

Again Jimin ignored her, preferring to play with his phone. Jungkook made a point to look away, his cheeks getting a delicate shade of pink. Yoongi and Tae stared unblinking, and Hoseok's eyes were bugging out of his head.

Min-Ho pulled a dress out of nowhere and handed it to The Muse, "Here. Let's see how this fits."

She started to move toward the bathroom to change, and Min-Ho stopped her, "Where are you going? You can change right here." 

Eyes on fire, she challenged him. "I will not!"

"You will." He replied. "Sejong's orders. You will be in the company of your Warriors when you change" Like that would be the end of the conversation.

"I really don't care who's ordered it. I will not be stripping naked in front of all these people" gesturing to the room at large, she noticed one man in particular looking very interested in the idea. He was greasy and gross, and his very presence made The Muse feel a wave of anger. She didn't even know him, but she knew she didn't like him.

Min-Ho shrugged, "Orders are orders. Especially from Sejong."

She looked at him, trying to think her way around the situation. Giving a little smirk, she put the dress on over her sleep wear. She was a woman, she knew how to change discreetly in front of others. She was able to shimmy the shirt off without showing anything she didn't want to. Min-Ho held his hand out to grab it, saying "bottoms, too."

She looked at the hem of the dress, noting how high up it was.

"Where is the rest of it? Does it have shorts with it or something??"

Min-Ho smirked and held out some tiny something. She grabbed it, realizing it was a thong.

"The fuck is this nonsense? This dress is far too short, and then you're going to give me nothing for underwear? Are you trying to show everyone my entire body?"

At this, Namjoon jumped up, telling everyone else to get out. The greasy man looked unhappy to have to go, but everyone else gladly fled the scene.

Turning to Min-Ho, she unleashed a little bit of what she'd been feeling.

"THIS is bullshit. All of it. And not just what was done to me. How can you just expect that everyone should just drop everything in their lives to accommodate Sejong's will? What if they have girlfriends? Huh? What if they don't want a wife right now? What if they just don't want me? How fair is it that you are forcing me on them! You are forcing them to take care of me. Forcing them to marry me. Forcing them to have sex with me."

"First off" answered Min-Ho as the Warriors watched "It's not me. I'm just doing as I'm told. Secondly, I really don't think any of them are complaining about having to have sex with you. Now get those bottoms off before I do it for you" she crossed her arms stubbornly at him. "If I do it, it won't be discreet." He threatened.

Taking a deep annoyed sigh she did as she was told, and like before, was able to change bottoms without exposing herself. Twirling his finger at her, Min-Ho somehow did her hair into some fancy updo that she found utterly ridiculous. "I'm going to be sitting in a room of sweaty people practicing choreography for a concert. Wouldn't a comfortable outfit make more sense?"

Pulling 4 inch heels out of nowhere and thrusting them her way, Min-Ho said "Nope. You are The Queen. You have an image to uphold."

Glaring at the heels, she asked "Isn't this whole look a bit too sexy for a Queen, then? Don't I get a say in any of this? Oh, and where's my damn bra? I can't wander around like this!" Looking down at her chest. "They don't stay still you know." At that, Jungkook made a strained noise and turned his whole body away from her, hands on his ears.

"And the nipples!" She continued arguing, "they are extremely noticeable! I need more coverage! Guys, tell him I need more coverage!" she turned to her Warriors for help. All of whom were varying shades of pink. All of them answering with some sort of embarrassed mumble.

"It would be a crime to bind those perfect tits! Unless it goes with an outfit, it's not happening."

She was incensed. "Fine. I will find some bandaids and take care of the issue myself."

Min-Ho shrugged, "Go ahead. I will make sure each day's outfit will have less and less to it. Remember, Princess," she glared harder as he spoke, "I control your wardrobe at Sejong's behest. On that note, Father sends his love, and a reminder to, and I quote him here, 'Get To It'."

And again, he was gone.

"Get to it." she copied. "Asshole." arms still crossed, covering herself as best she could. She turned to her Warriors and said, "How can they think that we will all just bend to their will? What do they expect from us? Just drop and fuck like bunnies because they say so? Don't answer that." She was sure a few of them didn't understand a lot of what she said, and she was very ok with that right now.

"You look pretty." Said Hoseok.

She gave him a little smile. "Thank you Hoseok. Do you supposed Min-Ho will be angry if I borrow a hoodie or something to put on over this? He never said I couldn't do that."

Seokjin got up and took her back to his room, getting her a brown hoodie to wear for the day. It was still pretty cool outside, so she was thankful to have this extra layer.

They ordered a full breakfast from room service . She brushed her teeth, Seokjin got dressed, and they were ready to head out for practice. She liked Seokjin. Though his english wasn't great, they were able to work around it to have fun conversations. He even got her to laugh over breakfast.