Chapter 37

Jimin took his time exploring her, finding out what made her gasp and moan. What made her growl and shriek. She was sure his hips had to be sent from the Gods with the way they moved. And his words! UGH! Jimin was all about the dirty talk, saying all kinds of naughty things as he touched her. Took her.  He had heard from Jungkook and Taehyung that he would cum when she did, so he kept edging her. Making sure she was almost there and then backing off to make their first encounter last as long as possible. It wasn't long before he couldn't take anymore, though, because every time he edged her he was edging himself, too.

   Swiveling and thrusting his hips, holding her eye contact as he completely unraveled her. They came together, looking into each other's eyes.

Afterward, as he lay on top of her, head on her chest, her fingers combing through his hair, they both found a peace that was as beautiful as it was unexpected.

Looking up at her he said, "Let's go take a bath. Stay here, I'll get it ready." He planted a sweet kiss on her lips, pushed himself up and headed to the bathroom.

  One of the great things about these nice hotels is that the bathtubs were usually big and comfortable, and this one was no exception. It held Jimin and The Muse with plenty of room to spare. He had brought his phone in so they could listen to music while they relaxed in the hot water.

"I never expected it to feel like this." he said inside her head, his fingers playing with hers. She smiled, a little surprised he took the initiative to connect that way.

"I was so angry at you and Sejong. At this whole situation. I didn't want a wife. I didn't want you as my wife. And I blamed you. I took all of that anger and frustration out on you." Letting go of her hands, Jimin wrapped his arms around her middle and snuggled his head into the crook of her neck,, "I am so sorry, Yeppeun. None of this was your fault. And I treated you so horribly!"

She felt his sincerity and plea for forgiveness,

"What changed your mind?" she asked, curious at his sudden about face.

"I am not sure." He answered. "It wasn't just one thing. After I pushed you out of my room, I felt terrible. But I didn't want to feel terrible. I wanted to feel justified. I wanted to prove a point to myself and everyone else that I didn't need you and didn't want you." He explained, "I put in my earpods, turned on some music and still wasn't able to sleep. I tossed and turned all night long, fighting with myself."

The Muse stayed silent, trying to hide the thoughts and memories of what happened to her that night. The last thing she wanted was for Jimin to see any of that. Luckily, he was focusing on what he was thinking, and wasn't in her head at all.

   "And then I lashed out at you. I hadn't slept, and I was fighting with myself about what I wanted to feel, and what I actually felt about you." he sighed deep. She felt his self disgust and self anger as he spoke.

"And then you and Seokjin went missing. Everyone was in an uproar, and they all rightfully blamed me. I had acted terribly. I hurt you. On purpose. And it hurt me." He said in almost a whisper, "I was so surprised with how deeply I felt about what I had done. It was then that I really started to look deeper at myself and this situation we find ourselves in."  She ran her finger tips along his arms under the water.

"I don't know if you could ever forgive me, Yeppeun. I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't."

    The Muse felt all of his emotions. She knew how awful he felt about his actions. And, more importantly, she felt his intentions. She felt that he didn't expect her to forgive him, but wanted to clear the air between them, anyway. Turning around and putting her knees on the outside of his legs, she laced her fingers behind his neck and looked into Jimin's eyes, almost nose to nose with him.

"Jimin." she spoke out loud, "I understand how all of this has turned your life upside down. All of our lives, really. It has been difficult. What's important now is that we are able to move forward. We are soulmates and are fated to be together, and we have a God that's very insistent that we are." She smirked at that. "I do think that we will be able to love each other, Jimin. We are well on our way down that path."  

    He pulled her to him for more sweet, seductive kisses. It only took a few minutes of those kisses before she found herself rubbing her nipples on his chest. She felt the vibration of his chuckle rumble through his chest. His hands ran down her back to grab her bottom, kneading and squeezing as he pulled her up a little higher. She was confused for a moment, but caught on quickly when she felt his broad tip prodding at her entrance. She pulled away from his lips, looked into his eyes and connected with his mind as she sank down onto his hard cock. She rode him, water splashing without a care. They were in their own bubble. Just the two of them existed in this place as they made love.