Chapter 1: A New View On Things

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 1 for this book, Please enjoy.

Third P.O.V:

Naruto And Sasuke were about to seal Kaguya until she changed the dimension again. Now all three of them were trapped inside of a massive piece of ice. As the three of them were in their frozen state Kaguya opened one of her portals and entered it, appearing on the outside of the ice. When Kaguya exited the ice Sasuke was charging up the chakra inside his left eye and released his Jutsu. "Inferno Style: Flame Control," Sasuke said in his head as he released his Jutsu and broke the ice. After the ice broke Naruto and Sasuke escaped and faced Kaguya once again. "Mother, we need to separate these two so that they won't be able to seal you and they will be easier to deal with," Black Zetsu said from inside Kaguya's sleeve. "Yes, that should work, you will deal with the one with Indra's chakra and I'll take care of the one with Ashura's chakra," Kaguya said.

Kaguya opened a portal and before she entered it Black Zetsu slide from her sleeves to face Sasuke. Once she entered the portal she reopened it right behind Naruto. "Naruto, behind you!" Sasuke shouted as he turned around and saw Kaguya coming from the portal. Naruto immediately turned around but was to late, Kaguya grabbed a hold of him and pulled him into the portal.

Naruto's P.O.V:

I was looking right at Kaguya when she entered another one of her portals and disappeared. "Dammit, where did she go now?" I asked, cursing in my head. As I was trying to find her Sasuke suddenly yelled out to me, "Naruto, behind you!" I heard Sasuke yell at me. I immediately turned around to see who was behind me and I saw that it was Kaguya. "What the!" I said in my head and before I could do anything to stop her she grabbed me and pulled me into whatever damn dimension she was in.

Inside Kaguya's Castle in a Different Dimension

Naruto's P.O.V:

Almost as soon as Kaguya pulled me into the portal I appeared on the other side almost as quickly. I quickly got up to analyze the area I was in. It was some sort of castle, the room I was in was huge and mostly empty. As I was looking around I saw Kaguya materialize out of a portal right in front of me. I started to charge up a Rasengan but I stopped when Kaguya put her hands up, indicating a cease-fire. "What?" I said, confused.

Third P.O.V:

"What?," Naruto said in a confused tone as he saw Kaguya made no move to attack him. "Your eyes... they remind me of my son Hagoromo's, full of caring and happiness," Kaguya said in a saddened tone, "It was a mistake," Kaguya said in a clearly regret-filled tone. "What do you mean?," Naruto said as he cautiously got closer to the goddess of chakra. "It was a mistake to listen to the Shinju Tree," Kaguya said as she started to cry. Naruto was shocked to see this and immediately moved in front of Kaguya and hugged her. Kaguya froze from Naruto's touch but slowly returned the gesture. She could feel a warm aura radiating from Naruto that comforted her and she started to cry into his chest. Naruto was shocked at his own actions, he didn't know why but when he felt Kaguya get upset he knew he had to comfort her. Naruto just stood there with the crying Kaguya and started to slow pat her hair in an attempt to calm her. Kaguya felt this and loved it, she buried herself closer to Naruto's chest feeling warm in his embrace.

Slowly she calmed down and broke away from Naruto and sat down on a couch looking thing and Naruto sat next to her. Kaguya then after a bit started to talk. "I guess I should tell you my reasoning for all this" Kaguya said with sadness lingering in her voice. "Only if you what to Kaguya," Naruto said while placing his hand on Kaguya's shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze. Kaguya looked at Naruto with a thankful glance and started to talk. "When I had my children Hagoromo and Hamura all I wanted was for them to stay with me and depend on me and never leave me but as they grew up they started to grow distant from me and when they were adults Hagoromo started a family and had two sons and Hamura started to travel the world and it saddened me as they grew further from me. Every night the Shinju Tree spoke to me saying that if I took Hagoromo's and Hamura's Chakra they would have to stay by my side to stay protected. I resited its voice every night but one night I accepted the tree's help because I had a vision of the future. Man would be using the power I possed to wage war with each other. There would be so much death and to prevent this the tree told me that if I absorbed his power I would be able to use the infinite Tsukiyomi to prevent what happened in my vision so I did just that, I absorbed it's power and used the infinite Tsukiyomi but when I did I realized too late that the people trapped inside the cocoons were slowly turning into white husk. When my sons learned of this they thought I was a monster and I tried to explain but I couldn't when they sealed me away. When they did that it broke me" Kaguya said, explaining her reason for using the infinite Tsukiyomi. After that Kaguya leaned into Naruto's chest and started to weep uncontrollably. Naruto just hugged her. They stayed there for a solid five minutes before Naruto spoke. "I'll never leave you Kaguya," Naruto said as he stared straight ahead. Kaguya tensed up and her heart skipped a beat and she held her breath when she heard what Naruto said. "He'll never leave me" Kaguya said in her head, happy now that she has someone who will never leave her. Naruto felt Kaguya tense when he said that he won't leave her and he got worried if he said the wrong thing. All of a sudden Naruto started to blush as Kaguya cuddled closer to his chest. He just stayed there while it seemed Kaguya fell asleep while being up against his chest. He didn't know at the time what the feeling that was rising up in his chest was but he knew he would find out later.