Chapter 11: Tatsumi, The new Two-Tails Jinchūriki of Konoha

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 12

(Flashback Starts)

" Well with your permission Naruto-san and if Tatsumi-san is willing, I would like for her to become my Jinchuriki"

(Flashback Ends)

Naruto had a shocked expression on his face when he heard Matatabi's request. He looked over at Tatsumi and saw she had the same reaction, with the exception that her mouth was open as well. Matatabi just tilted her head, waiting for their response. "This is a very highly unlikely request, you know that right?" Naruto said. "Yes Naruto-san, I'm very aware that this is a highly unusual request, but may I say something?" Matatabi asked. "Go ahead," Naruto said as he gestured for Matatabi to continue. "Well, it's just that Tatsumi-san has a nice aura around her. It feels like I'm being drawn to her. That's why I was near your village early because I felt the pull get stronger the closer I got to your village and when you showed up with Tatsumi-san I felt it strongest around her" The giant cat explained.

After thinking it over for a bit Naruto gave his answer. "I don't mind if you want my daughter to be your Jinchuriki. It's all up to her" Naruto said as he pointed with his thumb towards Tatsumi. Tatsumi looked at her father with surprise written all over her face. Not only was this tailed beast willing to be sealed in a human again, but her father was also letting her decide if she wanted to or not. Tatsumi looked between her father and Matatabi a few times before finally resting her gaze on Matatabi. "I would absolutely love to become your Jinchuriki!" Tatsumi shouted happily.

Matatabi purred with delight and Naruto just laughed internally at his daughter. Then a thought dawned on Naruto. "How are we going to seal you into Tatsumi?" Naruto questioned. Tatsumi stopped what she was doing and looked at her dad then Matatabi. "My dad is right, how are we going to seal you inside of me?" Tatsumi asked. "We use the same seal that Naruto has" Matatabi answered. Both Naruto and Tatsumi both had a look of realization on their faces. "That's perfect Matatabi. Where should we meet you?" Naruto asked. "Meet me near the entrance to the place you call The Forest of Death tomorrow morning," Matatabi said before cutting the connection.

After their talk with Matatabi Naruto and Tatsumi also left the Tailed beast Psyche plane. Once they both opened their eyes Tatsumi had stars in hers. Naruto just smiled at her before getting up with Tatsumi doing the same. "want to tell your mother the good news?" Naruto asked Tatsumi. Tatsumi's answer to that question was to shot up and run into the kitchen where Kaguya was. "Kaa-san guess what!" Tatsumi said excitedly. "What is it Tatsumi," Kaguya asked. "Okay, so when I went with Tou-san to meet all the tailed beast I met this Tailed Beast that was like a cat with black and blue flaming fur and green and yellow eyes but do you want to know the best part," Tatsumi said, practically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Matatabi wants you to be her Jinchuriki," Kaguya said while trying to hide a smile. "Yea- wait how did you know?" Tatsumi said as she tilted her head in confusion. "I'm the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki. The Ten-Tails is made up of chakra from all the other Tailed Beasts. Although I can't go to their psyche plane I can hear what they say when they're in it" Kaguya explained to her daughter who now had her mouth opened in amazement. "you're a Jinchuriki to Kaa-san, that's so cool" Tatsumi said. "It is cool," Kaguya said revealing her smile while she ruffled Tatsumi's hair.

Tatsumi looked up at the clock and gasped. She bolted to the door and exited the house, leaving behind two confused parents.

Tatsumi ran through the streets of Konoha to Ichiraku. It was almost twelve in the afternoon. "I hope Aiko doesn't kill me for being late," Tatsumi said her head as she sped up. After running for a bit Tatsumi finally arrived at the front of the ramen stand. She put her hands on her knees trying to regain her breath.