Chapter 6: The 4 Kage's decision

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 6, Please enjoy.

"Lady Tsunade we have a problem!" Shizune said in a panicked voice. "What is it Shizune," Tsunade asked. "It's the other 4 Kage... They're here with their decision" Shizune said. Tsunade was seething with rage when she heard that the other Kage were there. First off, they didn't even send an advanced notice to her, and second, the couldn't have come at a worse time. Tsunade turned around to face the family and was met with dread-filled faces coming from Naruto and Kaguya.

Tatsumi noticed the faces her mother and father were making so she decided to ask them. "Tou-san, Kaa-san what's wrong?" Tatsumi asked as she held her baby sister. Naruto and Kaguya looked at each other for a moment before Naruto turned to Tatsumi and got down on one knee. "You don't have to worry about anything Tatsumi," Naruto said with a fake smile as he placed a hand on Tatsumi's shoulders and gave a reassuring squeeze. "Okay, I trust you," Tatsumi said, not fully convinced by the fake smile Naruo gave her.

Tsunade ordered that they all stay in the hospital room but Naruto insisted on going with Tsunade. "Naruto you have to stay with your family right now," Tsunade said as she opened the door. Naruto stepped towards Tsunade in an act of defiance. "If it has something to do with me and my family then I WILL be there" Naruto whispered in a slightly angered tone. Tsunade turned to look at him before whispering angrily, "You have to stay here so that if anything happens you can get your family out of the village". Naruto was a little surprised by what Tsunade said but finally gave in. "Fine, but I'm still going with you," Naruto said. Tsunade opened her mouth to yell at Naruto for ignoring her order but he raised his hand. "I'll leave 6 shadow clones here to protect them while I go with you," Naruto said. "Your not liste-" Tsunade started but stopped when she realized his plan, "Alright fine, just be careful," Tsunade said in a defeated tone as she walked out of the room and waited for Naruto.

Naruto turned towards Kaguya and his team and realized they all had questioning stares. Naruto sighed before speaking. "I'm going with Granny Tsunade to see what happens during the meeting," Naruto said as watched their faces for a reaction. "What do you think will happen?" Kaguya asked in a slightly fear-filled voice. Tatsumi looked at her mother with wide eyes. In the short time she has gotten to know Kaguya she has never seen or heard fear come from her. So when Tatsumi heard the fear laced in her mother's question she got worried immediately. "I don't know what they'll do but if they do anything that will harm you, Tatsumi, or Kukiko, we'll have to leave the village," Naruto said. "What do you mean leave the village!" Tatsumi yelled. Kaguya and Naruto looked at their daughter with worried expressions. Naruto walked over to Tatsumi and her teammates before speaking. "Before I answer that I have to ask you this. Do you love me and your mother" Naruto asked with a serious face. "Of course I do, why would you ask that," Tatsumi said with hurt in her voice. Naruto placed his hand on Tatsumi's shoulder before answering her. "To answer the first question I have to tell you about your mother's past," Naruto said as he looked up at Kaguya for permission. Once Kaguya nodded her permission Naruto proceeded to tell Tatsumi everything. Naruto told Tatsumi about how Kaguya used to have two sons and how they grew distant from her every day. He told her about how the Shinju Tree manipulated Kaguya into using the Infinite Tsukiyomi to take the chakra from everyone because of the vision she had about man using it for evil. Naruto also told Tatsumi the part where Kaguya's sons sealed her away before she could explain herself.

Once Naruto was finished telling Tatsumi Kaguya's backstory Tatsumi had tears falling down her face. Her two other teammates, Mei and Aiko who also heard the story, were crying as well because of what Kaguya went through. They became angry at Kaguya's supposed sons for not letting her explain herself. Tatsumi handed Kukiko to Naruto before turning to Kaguya and embracing her in a hug. "I'm so... sorry ka... kaa-san," Tatsumi said as she hiccuped because of her crying. Kaguya hugged her first daughter back before pulling herself away. "So do you still love me?" Kaguya asked, worried about Tatsumi's answer. "Of course I still love you. Both you and tou-san" Tatsumi shouted in a happy tone. Kaguya donned a huge smile on her face as she hugged Tatsumi again.