Chapter 9: The Results of Training

(A/N)

Enjoy Chapter 9

(Flashback Starts)

Once the smoke cleared away Tatsumi stared in wonder at her surroundings. "Welcome to Mount Myoboku, Land of the Toads" Naruto said as he took in his surroundings.

(Flashback Ends)

Timeskip: 1 week after arriving at Mount Myoboku

Naruto was surprised at Tatsumi's progress. In one week she had mastered Sage Mode without even needing to fuse with Fukasaku or Shima. Once Tatsumi had finished her Senjutsu training Naruto said they would head back home to report back to Tsunade and to say hello to Kaguya and Kukiko.

"There's nothing else for you to learn here my girl. You've made me and ma proud" Fukasaku said as Tatsumi and Naruto were leaving. "Thank you for all your help Geezer Sage" Tatsumi waved goodbye as Naruto reversed summoned them back to The Hidden Leaf Village. "Her as well" Fukasaku sweat-dropped at Tatsumi's nickname for him. "She's definitely her father's daughter," Shima said. "Without a doubt" Fukasaku responded.

Once Naruto and Tatsumi arrived back in the Leaf they headed straight to the Hokage Tower. Once they arrived at the tower they made their way up to the office. Once they arrived at the door to the Hokage's office Naruto gave it three knocks. Once he received an "enter" he opened the door and both him and Tatsumi entered.

"Welcome back Naruto, Tatsumi. Perfect timing" Tsunade said as she greeted the two. "What do you mean Granny?" Naruto asked. He was then met with a punch to the shoulder courteously of Yugao. "Naruto-sama! respect Lady Hokage" Yugao said in a serious tone. "Sorry, Sorry" Naruto apologized. Tatsumi laughed at her father's expense but then noticed that there were two more people that she wanted to see in the room, one of them especially. "Aiko, Mei, is that you," Tatsumi said in excitement. Mei came out of the shadows as Aiko came out from beside Hinata at the mention of their names. "Tatsumi, it's so great to see you" Mei exclaimed as she hugged her teammate. Tatsumi hugged Mei back and greeted her back. Tatsumi then turned around and greeted Aiko with a big hug. "Aiko-chan, It's been too long," Tatsumi said as she hugged Aiko. "I-it has S-Sumi-chan" Aiko stuttered and blushed because of the suffix Tatsumi added to her name. Tatsumi did something that no one expected her to do, she gave Aiko a quick kiss on the forehead. Everyone beside Tatsumi, Aiko, Naruto, and Hinata rose an eyebrow at this. Aiko was about to pass out from Tasumi's quick kiss but Tsunade saved her by slamming her fist down on the table, scarring the girl into consciousness.

"Alright, have Team 7's first mission. It's to test the skills you all have learned over the week" Tsunade said. This made Team 7 Excited. They could finally use all the stuff they've learned to try and beat their sensei. "Team 7 and your Sensei will report to Training Grounds 7 tomorrow morning at 9 am for the test. Until then, dismissed" Tsunade said as she shouted the last bit. Team 7 Genin left the office but Naruto, Yugao, and Hinata stayed behind.

"So, what have each of your students been able to learn in this short week?" Tsunade asked as she eyed each person standing in front of her. Yugao stepped forward and started first. "Mei Yanaka skills in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu are high Chunin to low Jonin level. Her Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu are at high Jonin levels. Finally, her chakra levels are that of a high-level chunin" Yugao stated before stepping back, allowing the next person to speak. Tsunade nodded at this and waited for the next person to speak. Hinata was the next one to speak and basically said the same thing as Yugao about Aiko but said nothing about Kenjutsu or Fuinjutsu and said that she mastered her Byakugan. Finally, It was Naruto's turn to speak. "What have you got for us Naruto?" Tsunade asked as she listened intently. "Tatsumi's has Mid-Jonin level Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and Sannin level Taijutsu" Naruto started. Everyone was shocked at how strong Tatsumi seemed to be as Naruto continued. "Tatsumi has also completely mastered Senjutsu and is able to enter it within a few short seconds," Naruto said with pride obvious in his voice. Everyone's eyes grew wide at the news. Not even Naruto was able to do this but Tatsumi has mastered Senjutsu to a point where she can basically enter it at will. After Naruto's report of Tatsumi's abilities, Tsunade dismissed everyone but Naruto.