Chapter 5: Two new lives begin

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 5, Please enjoy.

It had been about 5 and a half months since Naruto had taken over teaching Iruka's class. He had enjoyed every moment he had in the classroom. Throughout the 5 and a half months Tatsumi's skills had improved greatly. It helped that Naruto trained her after school and that she learned things fast. The other thing that grew was Kaguya's stomach. Most of the days Kaguya just rested on the couch or went to sleep on the bed that both she and Naruto shared. As time went on Naruto thought about how he was even going to raise a baby but was always reminded that he had both Kaguya and Tatsumi to help him.

Naruto was currently in the classroom handing out a quiz to his students. With each test, he handed to a student he received a groan of displeasure. Naruto laughed to himself when this happened because it had reminded him of when he was in the academy.

Naruto had reached the last desk in the classroom. The desk contained his daughter Tatsumi, her friend Mei Yanaka, and another one of her friends named Aiko Hyuga. The trio were very close friends and each of them would do anything for the other. Naruto handed them the test but didn't receive groans of displeasure but just smiles. This didn't shock him because out of all of his students these three were his best ones. Once he finished handing out the test he made his way back to the podium and started to speak.

"Alright what I passed out is a test that you can expect on the genin exams" Naruto said as he looked over his students. "We're basically going to do a mock Genin exam today because I want to see where you guys need help," Naruto said, "Alright you have one hour-" Naruto said as he brought his hand up, "begin" Naruto finished as he brought his hand down to indicate the start of the test.

Naruto went towards his desk and chair and sat down and pulled out a book and waited for his students to finish. Once 5 minutes had passed three students walked up to Naruto's desk. Naruto looked up from his book and saw Tatsumi and her two friends. "These are chunin level questions tou-san" Tatsumi said as she handed Naruto the test along with her friend's tests. "I did that on purpose" Naruto said as he looked over the test. "But why would you do that Naruto-sensei?" Mei asked with a puzzled expression on her face. Naruto rose his finger as he was about to answer but stopped. The trio waited for his answer all the while leaning closer to hear it. "I can't remember" Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously. The three girls standing in front of the desk deadpanned at his answer. "Your terrible Sensei/Tou-san," the three girls said in unison.

Once Naruto recovered and Tatsumi and her friends went back to their seat he looked over the test. HE was shocked to say the least when he saw their paper, all the questions were correct. He thought about how they could have done this but just gave up because he was too hard to think about. After the hour was up he took everyone outside to do the kunai and shuriken part of the test. Tatsumi and her friends were the only ones who got a perfect score while the others got low scores. All of the students (minus Mei and Aiko) were glaring at Tatsumi and some were glaring at Mei and Aiko. Naruto even heard some whispering that Tatsumi was only that good because their sensei was teaching her. It was true that Naruto was teaching Tatsumi and occasionally teaching her along with her friends but he had only given her a few pointers and she did the rest. Naruto was thinking about how the three prodigies when he was interrupted by Iruka.

"Hello Naruto" Iruka said as he walked up to Naruto. "Iruka-sensei!, it's been a while," Naruto said excitedly as he hugged his Iruka. "It has Naruto. So how's the class?" Iruka asked. "It's actually going pretty good. I kind of enjoy it" NAruto said as he saw his students walk back into the building. "I think I might ask Baa-chan if I can be a Jonin sensei and lead Tatsumi, Mei, and Aiko's team" Naruto said. "Oh... you're not giving up on being Hokage are you?" Iruka asked with a questioning tone. "What! no never, I'll just be a Hokage that has a team" Naruto said as he whipped his head around to face his teacher. "That's going to be difficult but if anyone can do it you can Naruto" Iruka said as he placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "Thanks, Iruka-sensei," Naruto said, "Well I have to get back to my class".