{Finale} Chapter 20: The Aftermath

(A/N)

This chapter wraps up the story completely. What I'm saying is that nothing exciting happens.

I just wanted to say thanks for reading the last chapter of this Fan-Fic

Please enjoy The Final Chapter

It was the day after everyone had returned from the final battle. Everyone in the village was currently in front of the Hokage mansion because the 6th Hokage was going to be announced today. Everyone was there except for one blond knucklehead ninja. "Where is Tou-san!" Tatsumi huffed out in annoyance. "He said he was going to make a flashy entrance of something," Kaguya said as she rocked Kukiko back and forth. Tatsumi just sweatdropped, "Of course he's going to do that".

Tatsumi was standing around on the top of the Hokage's Mansion with her mother and little sister when she heard two familiar voices, "Hey Sumi/Sumi-chan". Tatsumi turned around and saw Aiko and Mei making there way towards her. "Hey, guys, what are you doing up here?" Tatsumi asked. "Sensei said that after he was made Hokage he was going to announce or promotion to Jonin and his marriage to Kaguya-Sama," Aiko said in a polite tone.

"You know that your too cute when you try to be all formal and stuff Aiko-chan" Tatsumi said as she grabbed Aiko's shirt and pulled her in for a kiss. They only stopped when Mei coughed. Tatsumi looked over at Mei and gained a mischievous look. "You jealous that Konohamaru isn't here so that you can kiss him," Tatsumi said with a wide, mischievous grin.

The usual neutral face that Mei had turned bright red, "S-shut up Sumi!" Mei shouted. This just caused Tatsumi to laugh hard and for Aiko to give Mei an apologetic smile.

After Tatsumi stopped laughing she realized that Tsunade started the Ceremony. "I will now start the inauguration of the 6th Hokage" Tsunade started, "I, Tsunade Senju, the 5th Hokage will now announce my successor," Tsunade said as she stepped back and there was a large flash of orange. Coming out of the flash of orange light was Naruto in an outfit that made him look exactly like his father except the cloak said 6th Hokage. Smiling, Tsunade gestured towards Naruto and said "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikzae is now the 6th Hokage". When Naruto took the hat and placed it on his head everyone in the crowd cheered loudly.

"I'm going to be the best Hokage ever Believe it!" Naruto shouted. There were a few laughs heard in the crowd after that. Naruto let it go for a bit before holding his hand up, singling for it to get quiet. Once the crowd got silent Naruto began his announcements.

"Alright before everyone leaves I wanted to make two announcements. The first announcement is the promotion of three Genin to the rank of Jonin" Naruto gestured Tatsumi, Aiko, and Mei forward and when they were next to him he continued. "I know a lot of you might disagree with this but I will say this. These three have proven during the Chunin exams the capabilities to become Chunin and during the final battle with Kumo yesterday these three more than proved that they were capable of having the title of Jonin. If anyone doubts these three becoming Jonin then you doubt the 5th and 6th Hokage's decisions".

After Naruto finished his first announcement he let it all settle in. Once it did settle in with everyone there were cheers heard from the crowd. The members of Team 7 smiled and were thankful no one argued with Naruto. "My second announcement is that I am getting married to the love of my life, Kaguya Outsutsuki" NAruto said with happiness as Kaguya walked up to his side.

Cheers and shouts of congratulations were heard from the crowd as Naruto announced his engagement. Once Naruto had finished his announcement on his engagement with Kaguya and his standard Hokage speech everyone started to return to their everyday life.

Tatsumi walked up to Naruto with Aiko tagging along. "Hey Tou-san, I have something to tell you," Tatsumi said. Naruto turned to look at Tatsumi and saw that she had a serious expression on her face. "What is it Sumi?" Naruto asked. "I'm going to go on a 5 year-long training trip with Sasuke-Sensei and I'm bringing Aiko," Tatsumi said in a firm tone as Sasuke appeared next to Tatsumi and Aiko.

"YOu better take care of Sasuke or so help me" Naruto started but Sasuke held up his hand. "Don't worry dobe, Sakura's coming along so there's going to be two watching these kids" Sasuke said as he ruffled Tatsumi and Aiko's hair. "Okay well I fie with it but don't forget to tell your mother," Naruto said as he turned his attention back towards Tatsumi. "I will Tou-san, thank you for everything," Tatsumi said as she hugged Naruto. Naruto returned the hug and after a few moments, Tatsumi broke the hug and went over to Kaguya and told her the news.

Kaguya hugged Tatsumi and Tatsumi placed a kiss on Kukiko's forehead and once she did that Her, Aiko, Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf Village to train for 5 years.

Kaguya was next to Kaguya Naruto when they left and after she could no longer see either one of them she turned to Naruto. "She's just like you you know". Naruto wrapped his arm around and looked at Kukiko before giving Kaguya a kiss and saying "Yeah, yeah she is"

(A/N)

I wanted to thank anybody who has read this book as it was being written. Seeing that you were reading this book and some of you adding it to their library gave me the drive to complete this story. I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book and helping me finish it.

Thank you for completing this Fan-Fic and I hope you have a wonderful day

Published: Friday - July 3, 2020 - 4:08 p.m.