Chapter 13: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.1

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 13

(Flashback Starts)

Tsunade then reached over to a stack of papers that was hidden behind another stack and pulled out three papers forms and handed them to Naruto. "Are these?" Naruto questioned and Tsunade nodded. "What is it Tou-san?" Tatsumi asked while glancing at the papers in her father's hands. Naruto turned towards her with a smile plastered on his face. "These are Chunin Exam forms," Naruto said happily. "Does that mean?" Tatsumi said excitedly. "Yep, Team 7 is entering the Chunin Exams".

(Flashback Ends)

Naruto and Tatsumi left the Hokage Tower with excitement still on their face. Naruto was proud of his daughter. She was strong enough to become Chunin no doubt and she could easily make Jonin. Naruto was also proud of his other two Genin that was on his team. He had the same confidence in them that he had in Tatsumi. As Naruto and Tatsumi were walking back to their home to tell Kaguya the good news Naruto gazed up into the sky. "I wish you were here to see how much my daughter and the team have come dad, mom," Naruto said in his head.

Tatsumi looked over at her father and saw him looking up into the sky with a small bit of sadness. Tatsumi got worried for her father so she asked him "Are you okay Tou-san?". Naruto looked back down from the sky and looked at Tatsumi and saw her worried face. "I'm okay Sumi," Naruto said with a smile while messing with Tatsumi's hair. "Tou-san!" Tatsumi said in annoyance, escaping Naruto's grip and giving him a glare. After staring at each other for a second they started to laugh and continued on their way.

"Hey, Tou-san?" Tatsumi asked. "Yes Sumi" Naruto responded, looking down at Tatsumi. "Where you think of ojii-chan and obaa-chan?" Tatsumi asked leaning forward with her hands behind her while walking. "I was actually. I was wishing that both of them were here to see how strong both you and your teammates have gotten" Naruto said with a large smile. "I won't disappoint you Tou-san, I'll make sure me, Aiko, and Mei make it to Chunin Believe it!" Tatsumi shouted, copying her father's goofy grin and pumping her fist out. Naruto just stared at Tatsumi for a second before adopting the same goofy grin and fist-bumping Tatsumi.

Both Naruto and Tatsumi made it back to the apartment and were greeted by the smell of delicious cooking. "Oh, your home" Kaguya said as she looked up from a pot she using and looked towards the front door and gave them a smile. "What did you make Kaguya?" Naruto said as he walked to the kitchen behind Kaguya, looking over her shoulder. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Kaguya said teasingly looking naruto from over her shoulder. Naruto just wrapped his arms around Kaguya's waist and stood there while she cooked them lunch.

Tatsumi looked at her parents with a smile. She replaces them with her and Aiko and Tatsumi blushed at the image. "Who's this Aiko?" Matatabi asked from inside of Tatsumi's mind. Tatsumi was startled but regained her composure quickly. "She's my girlfriend, why do you ask?" Tatsumi asked. "Just curious" Matatabi replied nonchalantly.

"Tatsumi dear" Kaguya called out to her daughter. "Yes, Kaa-san" Tatsumi replied back. "Can you get your sister please, lunch is almost done" Kaguya said. "Sure thing!" Tatsumi said excitedly and ran to her parent's room where her baby sister was sleeping. Tatsumi quietly opened the door and stepped in. She made her way over to Kukiko's crib and looked at her peaceful form. "She looks so cute when she sleeps," Tatsumi said to herself.

Kukiko was the spitting image of their mother but had their father's face shape and the two different Dojutsu in her eyes. But Tatsumi saw her baby sister's eye's when they weren't activated and they were a deep blue, just like their father. Matatabi suddenly poofed onto Tatsumi's shoulders and looked down at Kukiko. "She's adorable," Matatabi said. "That she is Tabi," Tatsumi said while reaching down to gently pick up Kukiko. Kukiko opened her eye and reveled the deep blue orbs. "It's time for lunch Kukiko" Tatsumi said in a soft tone as she made her way back to the dining table. The whole time Matatabi was playing with Kukiko by waving her two tails in front of her, making Kukiko giggle.