Chapter 4: The Uzumaki Family

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 4 for this book, Please enjoy.

The light was shining through the window of an apartment somewhere inside the leaf village. The light shined onto a certain blond Uzumaki that was still sleeping. As the light continued to shine on the blond he began to slowly open his eyes and rise up into a sitting position in his bed. Naruto began to rub the sleep out of his eyes and look around his room. He then turned his attention to the empty space next to him. "Kaguya must have gotten up early," Naruto said in his head as he got out of his bed and proceeded to get ready for the day. Once he was finished getting dressed he placed his Jonin vest on and headed out of the room and was greeted with the smell of food.

He looked towards the source of the smell and saw his lover Kaguya and his adoptive daughter Tatsumi cooking breakfast. He walked into the kitchen and greeted them. "Good morning you two" Naruto said as he wrapped his arms around Kaguya's waist. "Good morning my fox," Kaguya said as she turned her head and gave a quick kiss to Naruto. Tatsumi smiled at the love her new parents had as she greeted her new dad. "Good morning tou-san," Tatsumi said happily, "did you have a good night's rest?". "Why I did. Thanks for asking" Naruto said with a smile as he ruffled Tatsumi's long blond hair.

Naruto had gone to go sit down at the small table inside his apartment with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was going over what he was going to show the students at the academy that day. He had actually enjoyed teaching the students over the past month. He had asked Tsunade if he could keep teaching at the academy to watch over Tatsumi until she graduates and until Kaguya gave birth to their kid and she gladly approved and he was thankful.

(Flashback Start)

Naruto was walking towards the Hokage's office because he had been summoned by her. He had an idea about what the reason she summoned him was. It had been two days since Tatsumi had come to live him and Kaguya. Each day Tatsumi's so-called parents came by asking for her back and saying they were sorry for what they did. Naruto wanted to just pummel them into the ground for what they did to Tatsumi. The morning Naruto and Kaguya announced that they would adopt Tatsumi she had told them all that her parents did to her. They did things that he didn't want to even remember but one of them was they kept discouraging her, telling her that she was weak and could never become a Ninja. That had pissed off Naruto and if it weren't for Kaguya calming him down he would have had a 'talk' with Tatsumi's so-called parents.

Naruto had thought that this was the perfect chance to ask if he could keep teaching at the academy and for the adoption paper for Tatsumi. He wanted to keep teaching at the academy for two reasons. One reason is to watch over Tatsumi until she graduates and the second reason is so that he could be with Kaguya during her pregnancy. Shortly after thinking about that he had arrived at the door of the Hokage's office. "I just hope Granny approves," Naruto said as he knocked on the door and received an 'enter'. He entered the office and saw Tsunade and the 'parents' of Tatsumi.

"I assume you already know why I summoned you here Naruto," Tsunade asked as she saw Naruto enter. "I can take a wild guess," Naruto said as glared at the 'parents' of Tatsumi and growled. The two stepped back a bit before Tsunade ordered NAruto to stop. "It's come to my attention that there is a dispute between you three" Tsunade stated. "He stole our daughter from us. He and that bitch of his stole our daughter!" the father shouted. All of a sudden heavy waves of KI were felt throughout the room. The parents dropped to one knee, the Anbu started to sweat, and Tsunade became nervous. "Don't you ever call My Kaguya that ever again, got that," Naruto said in a demonic growl. The father nodded and Naruto stopped and Tsunade continued the talking. "Naruto, these people have come to me and say that you and Kaguya kidnapped their daughter. Is this true?" Tsunade said as she looked at Naruto. "No, no it's not true not one bit!" Naruto shouted. "Lies! you did kidnap our daughter!" The mother yelled at Naruto. "SILENCE!" Tsunade shouted as she slammed a fist onto the table, cracking it a bit. "I've heard their side of the story and their account of the night in question Naruto, now I want to hear yours," Tsunade said once she calmed down. Naruto began to talk about the night in question. He talked about how he found her in an alleyway with bruises and a broken rib and how Tatsumi said her self that her 'parents' abused her. He didn't want to tell Tsunade what Tatsumi told him but if it was going to protect her then he had no choice so he told Tsunade all of what Tatsumi said. By the end of it, Tsunade was seething with anger while the parents were completely pale white.