Chapter 18: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.1

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 18

(Flashback Starts)

Kaguya stayed silent for a few minutes and Naruto grew worried about being rejected but his worries were washed away when he felt Kaguya give him a deep kiss. "Yes Naruto, Yes I'll marry you," Kaguya said when she pulled away from Naruto's lips. Naruto's face grew bright as he took the ring out of the box and placed it on Kaguya's ring finger.

Now Naruto had another reason to beat the Raikage. HE was going to beat the Raikage as another Kage and now he was going to beat him to protect his wife and family.

(Flashback Ends)

By the time Naruto and Kaguya decided to head home, it was pretty late. The sun had already set and the street lights turned on, Iluminateing their path. Kaguya was hugging Naruto's arm all the way back to the apartment they had. "Hey, Naruto" Kaguya said while looking up at Naruto. "What is it Kaguya?" Naruto asked. "I was just thinking that we should probably look for a house to live in," Kaguya said. "What's wrong with the apartment?" Naruto asked Kaguya, giving her a confused face. "Do you really want me to answer that?" Kaguya said. "If I'm going to b honest then I would like to hear what you have to say," Naruto said.

"Alright, First off, the entire apartment is too small. It has only one room and Tatsumi can't keep sleeping on the couch. And if we do plan on having more kids we need a larger place to live" Kaguya said as she listed off her reason. Naruto sweatdropped and hung his head low at Kaguya's reasons. "Your right Kaguya. Tomorrow after the battle We'll go looking for a house, promise" Naruto said as he flashed her his foxy grin. "I'll hold you to that Naruto-Kun," Kaguya said as she gave Naruto a quick kiss to the cheek.

By the time they finished their conversation, they were in front of the door that leads to their apartment. They opened the door to find Sakura sitting on the floor playing with Kukiko and Sasuke showing Tatsumi how to use one hand to weave hand signs for Jutsu. "We're home," Naruto and Kaguya said in unison. Tatsumi looked up and rushed towards them and when she was in front of them she was jumping up and down in excitement. "Tou-san, Kaa-san guess what!" Tatsumi said excitedly. "What is it Sumi?" Naruto asked as he ruffled Tatsumi's hair.

"Uncle Sasuke said he'd make me his student!" Tatsumi said jumping up and down still. "Sasuke said that now did he?" Naruto said as he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I did, she shows promise and is worthy of becoming a student of mine," Sasuke said walking up to the three of them. "Well, at least know that Tatsumi is getting the best teacher beside me of course," Naruto said as he pointed to himself. "whatever you say Dobe" Sasuke huffed. "What was that Teme!" Naruto said while getting up in Sasuke's face. "You heard me Dobe," Sasuke said calmly. "Teme!" Naruto shouted back.

Naruto and Sasuke kept returning each other childhood nickname/insults for each other for a solid minute before Sakura spoke up. "Will you both shut it, your both annoying" Sakura said as she walked up Kukiko in her arms. Kaguya went over to Sakura and Sakura gave Kaguya Kukiko. While laying Kukiko in Kaguya's arms Sakura noticed the ring on Kaguya's finger. "Kaguya-" Sakura started, pointing at the finger that the ring was on, "-Is that what I think it is". Kaguya followed Sakura's finger and noticed that it was pointing at the finger that her ring was on.

"Yeah it is, Naruto proposed to me earlier. That's why we were late" Kaguya said as she held up the hand that hand the ring on it. Sakura squealed in delight and gave Kaguya a hug while being careful not to squish Kukiko. Hearing Sakura's squeal Sasuke turned around. "Sakura, what is it?" Sasuke asked curiously. While still having stars in her eyes Sakura held up the hand that Kaguya showed her, "Naruto proposed to her!" Sakura squealed out again.

After a few minutes of Sakura being completely occupied by the ring and asking Kaguya how it all went down Sakura and Sasuke left. Once Naruto and Kaguya said there finale goodbyes to Sasuke and Sakura they closed the door to their apartment. When they turned around and said there goodnights to Tatsumi. Once Kaguya made sure Kukiko was asleep she made her way to the bed and crawled on to it and cuddled up next to Naruto. She noticed that Naruto wasn't sleeping already and asked, "Is there something wrong Naruto?". Naruto moved his head and looked at Kaguya. "I was just thinking about tomorrow. I can't lose to the Raikage" NAruto said with a determined look on his face.

"Don't worry Naruto. You were able to push me to my limits when we first fought each other and I'm more powerful then the Raikage" Kaguya said with a reassuring tone. Naruto chuckled "Your right Kaguya, besides, you probably would have won anyway," Naruto said teasingly. "Is that a challenge Naruto?" Kaguya said as she raised herself from her laying position. "Maybe," Naruto said as he kissed Kaguya on the lips. "And I won," Naruto said while smiling. "I'm not that easy," Kaguya said as she launched at Naruto. For a few hours, Naruto and Kaguya 'battled' with each other. After the both of them finished they exchanged goodnights and went to sleep.

Timeskip to Hokage's Office before the Final battle

Naruto, Tatsumi, Aiko, and Mei stood in front of Tsunade. It was early in the morning when Tsunade had summoned the four of them to the office but when they asked why she said to wait. Right now Tsunade was eyeballing the four of them. No one had said anything for a few minutes after everyone was there. Not being able to take the silence Tatsumi spoke up. "Why did you call us here Granny Tsunade!" Tatsumi demanded. Everyone except Tatsumi sweatdropped while Tsunade grew a tic mark on her forehead. "I'm your Hokage and you'll address me as such" Tsunade said in a calm voice but NAruto could tell that she was on the edge of losing it. "Whatever Granny" Tatsumi mumbled.

Naruto lost all the color in his face when he heard Tatsumi. To Naruto, it looked like Tsunade was about to launch at Tatsumi but surprised Naruto by laughing. "Like father like daughter" Tsunade laughed. Naruto let out a sigh of relief. "But besides that, I did call you four here for a specific reason," Tsunade said in a serious tone. "What is it, Gran... Lady Hokage" Naruto said. After sending Naruto a glare she continued. "I called you three here so I could give you these" Tsunade said as she pulled out three vest and three certificates. "But these aren't Chunin vest?" Aiko said in confusion. "Your right Aiko, they're not Chunin vest. As my last act as the 5th Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leafs, I hereby promote all of Team 7 to the rank of Jonin of the Leaf. Even though you guys took Chunin exams each of your skills are Jonin level so I decided to promote you three to Jonin" Tsunade said. The three former Genin of Team 7 stared at there new Jonin vest with awe. After they put the vest on One question popped in each of their heads.

"What do you mean by 'as my last act as the 5th Hokage' Lady Tsunade?" Aiko asked, tilting her head in confusion. Tsunade looked at NAruto and then back to the three new Jonin. "I said that because as of now-" Tsunade said while grabbing the Hokage hat off the cloth rack and standing in front of Naruto "I hereby officially announce Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze as the 6th Hokage of The Hidden Leaf Village," Tsunade said as she placed the Hokage hat on Naruto's head.

Tatsumi, Aiko, and Mei started at their sensei with awe. In they're minds they were thinking about how lucky they were to have a sensei that was Hokage. Tatsumi launched herself at Naruto and locked him in a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you Tou-san," Tatsumi said as she squeezed harder. "Ca-can't bre-breath Su-Sumi" Naruto said as he was gasping for air. "Tatsumi let go immediately and started to apologize profusely

After the rest of Team 7 congratulated their sensei they headed out. Naruto had gathered most of the Hidden Leaf's military force and left some behind to protect the village. Tsunade went along with Naruto and said she would act as the head medic of the medical core during the battle.

Just before Naruto left he grabbed his father's old Hokage cloak and put it on. When Tsunade asked him about it he simply replied " I have to look cool don't I, I mean, I am the Hokage now". Tsunade just shook her head as they made their way to the place that would decide the outcome of the war.

(A/N)

Thanks for reading this chapter

Published: Friday - July 3, 2020 - 4:07 p.m.