Chapter 8: Training for War

(A/N)

Enjoy Chapter 8

(Flashback Starts)

Naruto turned to look at Kaguya and saw her crying. "What's wron-" Naruto started but stopped when he saw the unmoving figure of Tatsumi. "TATSUMI!" Naruto shouted in anguish as he flashed to her side and picked her up. Naruto held Tatsumi's figure as he screamed in rage and sadness. He sent some of Kurama's chakra into her in the hope that it would heal her. As Naruto was doing this Mei woke up and stared in horror at Tatsumi. "I-is she dead" Mei asked. She looked at both Naruto and Kaguya but didn't receive an answer. She then rushed to Aiko's side and started to perform Medical Ninjutsu on her. She silently thanked Naruto for forcing them to learn medical Ninjutsu from Tsunade as she healed Aiko's stab wound. After Mei finally healed Aiko's wound Siko started to open her eyes. "W-what happened?" Aiko asked as she turned her head slowly toward's Mei. "I-its Sumi," Mei said as she finally let the tears fall freely. Aiko's eye grew wide as she turned her head to look at Tatsumi. Her breath was caught in her throat when she saw Tatsumi's figure. "No..." Aiko said in her head as she started to cry.

(Flashback Ends)

Everyone in the room was crying. They had just lost a daughter, friend, and teammate. As Aiko was crying she decided to activate her Byakugan to see if Tatsumi was truly dead. When she activated her Byakugan and looked at Tatsumi, Aiko gasped in shock. "Sumi-chan is alive!" Aiko shouted as she stopped her crying. Mei, Kaguya, and Naruto turned to look at her with a surprised look on their faces. Kaguya decided to take a look and see for herself. When she activated her Byakugan she gasped in surprise as she started to cry again, not from sadness, but from happiness. "What the hell is going on" Naruto shouted as he looked at Aiko then Kaguya then back at Tatsumi. Before anyone could answer Naruto felt a hand reach up to his cheek and touch it. Naruto whipped his head and looked down.

"It's going to take a lot more than a sword through my chest to kill me Tou-san," Tatsumi said weakly. Naruto gripped her hand and smiled a huge smile at her, "That's my girl, always being super strong and stubborn" Naruto said teasingly. Tatsumi puffed out her cheeks and pouted. Everyone in the room was relieved that she hadn't died. Tatsumi tried to move but winced and let a hiss from the pain. "Don't move, save your strength," Naruto said sternly.

After a minute or two passed by Tsunade kicked the doors open and entered the room. She was immediately followed by Shizune and Yugao. Tsunade ran over to Naruto and Tatsumi when she saw Tatsumi's condition. Immediately, Tsunade placed a hand on Tatsumi as she closed her eyes and focused. When she did that the mark on her forehead started to grow across her body and grow on top of Tatsumi's body. Shizune and Yugao had picked up Mei and Aiko carefully and were standing by Naruto as Tsunade was healing Tatsumi.

Tatsumi had blacked out from exhaustion and after Tsunade finished she stood up. She checked over Mei, Aiko, Kaguya, and Kukiko. She turned to Naruto with a serious expression. "We need to move all four of them to a secure wing so that they can rest up," Tsunade said. Naruto had a puzzled expression on his face. He was about to ask Tsunade something when she cut him off. "Yes Naruto, all four of them are completely healed from all of their wounds. All they need is some proper rest" Tsunade said as she gave Naruto a reassuring smile.

Naruto nodded as he stood up with Tatsumi while Tsunade picked up Kaguya who was holding a now sleeping Kukiko. They made their way to a secure hospital room with four beds and placed Mei, Aiko, Tatsumi, and Kaguya on their own. Once Tsunade did a final check on each and every person she left the room. Naruto had pulled a chair from the hall into the room and put the chair in a place where he could watch the entire room. Once Naruto Sat down Yugao, with her mask on still, appeared in front of him. "Lady Tsunade assigned me to help protect your Family and Team Naruto-sama," Yugao said bowing. Naruto placed a hand on Yugao's shoulder, causing her to look up at him. "Thank you Yugao. You have always protected me since I was young, I know you can protect my team and family now" Naruto said as he gave Yugao a thankful smile. Yugao nodded before leaping back into the shadows of the hospital room.