Chapter 2: Aftermath

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 2 for this book, Please enjoy.

Third P.O.V:

"Now let's wait and see what the 5 Kage will do," Naruto said to himself as he embraced Kaguya in the rays of the rising sun. Once The sun had risen into the sky Team 7 and Kaguya made their way down from the Shinju Tree stump and walked through the mass of people coming out of the powerful Genjutsu. As they were walking Naruto noticed a certain blonde hair and whiskey-colored eye person come out of the Genjutsu. "Granny Tsunade!" Naruto shouted as he rushed over to Tsunade with the rest of team 7 and Kaguya followed close behind. Tsunade grew an irk mark on her forehead. She was okay with NAruto calling her 'granny' when it was in the office of the Hokage or somewhere in the leaf village but not on a battlefield where every ninja from all the five great nations was. "Naruto," Tsunade said slowly, clenching her fist. "What's up?" Naruto said as he arrived in front of Tsunade. Naruto suddenly got a bad feeling when he saw Tsunade's fist clenched. "Now, now, let's talk about this" Naruto said as he sweatdropped and put his hands up. "No saving yourself this time Naruto!" Tsunade yelled as she threw her punch. Almost as soon as Tsunade threw the punch it was caught by someone else. "What the!" Tsunade said in her head as she looked at who caught her punch. Her eyes grew wide when she saw who caught her fist. "Please don't hurt my Naruto-Kun," Kaguya said with a slightly angry expression. "It's okay Kaguya, she usually doesn't like it when I call her granny," Naruto said as he grabbed Kaguya's arm and slowly took it away from Tsunade's fist. "But I don't want anyone to hurt you," Kaguya said while looking at Naruto. "Yes I know that that's why I love you," Naruto said as he placed a kiss on Kaguya's forehead. Tsunade just stood there, stunned and confused, and also curious. "Naruto... who's this" Tsunade said as she regained her composure. "Oh, this is Kaguya and she's my girlfriend," Naruto said as he grabbed Kaguya by the waist and pulled her close to him. "Well, it's nice t... WAIT WHAT" Tsunade started to say but then shouted when she registered what Naruto said. "You mean to tell me you defeated the enemy by making her your... Girlfriend?" Tsunade said as she gained a look of extreme confusion on her face. Naruto rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously before he answered Tsunade. "Well... I didn't beat her by making her my girlfriend per se... I only beat her because I listened to her story and turns out she's not even at fault" Naruto said as he continued to rub the back of his neck nervously. "What do you mean she's not at fault Naruto, she's the one who cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi," Tsunade said as she gave a slight glare towards Kaguya. "She's not!" Naruto shouted, shocking everyone, "It was Madara Uchiha who cast the Tsukuyomi, not Kaguya," Naruto said angrily. Kaguya went towards Naruto and hugged him, "It's okay Naruto" Kaguya said but NAruto whipped his head around and his voice instantly softened. "It's not okay Kaguya-Hime, she thinks it's your fault but it's not," Naruto said towards Kaguya as he cupped her cheek in his left hand. Everyone was once again stunned, but this time it was at Naruto's quick change in attitude. "Well you better explain it to me Naruto or we'll have to do something about Kaguya," Tsunade said as she crossed her arms. Naruto instantly got in front of Kaguya in a protective way, "Now one will harm her" Naruto said in Kurama's demonic sounding voice. Kaguya placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder and he looked back at her, "I'll tell my side of the story, and then once I do my proper punishment will be chosen for my actions" Kaguya said as Naruto looked into her eyes and finally let her speak. "Lady Tsunade, I will tell my side of the story and after I do, you can decide proper punishment," Kaguya said as she bowed respectively towards Tsunade. Tsunade was a little taken aback by Kaguya's politeness but quickly regained her composure. "Speak," Tsunade said in a demanding tone. Once Kaguya gained permission from Tsunade she once again began to tell her the same story that she told Naruto when they first met. In the end, Tsunade had tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She wiped them away before placing a hand on the Chakra Goddesses' shoulder. "I know what it's like to have ones you love leave you. My little brother Nawaki and my first lover Dan died. I felt so alone but when I met Naruto he reminded me so much of my little brother and lover in their dream of becoming Hokage that I felt like I wasn't alone anymore. I then became Hokage and I gained so many more friends and I was never alone again and it was all thanks to Naruto" Tsunade said as Kaguya looked up at her with tears in her eyes. "Now you've heard my story, what is my punishment?" Kaguya said as she looked at the ground awaiting her punishment. "If I were the one giving out the punishment I wouldn't but since we're in a shinobi alliance the other Kage will have to put a vote on whether to punish Kaguya or not." Tsunade said as she lifted her head to look at Naruto. "Then we'll just have to make them see reason Believe It!" Naruto said as he pumped his fist into the air. Team 7, Tsunade, and Kaguya smiled at his enthusiasm despite their current situation.