Chapter 10: Team 7 adds a Member

(A/N)

Enjoy Chapter 10

(Flashback Starts)

"Alright," Naruto started, clapping his hands together, getting their attention. "Let's start this test," Naruto said as he leads his team to the training ground's center. Naruto took out a small clock and placed it on a stump. "This clock is set to go off at noon," Naruto said as he took out three bells. "If you guys can get these bells before noon, then you pass," Naruto said as he held up the bells. "You'll only get them if you come at me with the intent to kill so, please do make it fun," Naruto said with a smirk. All three Genin got ready, Mei taking her new chakra metal made Ninjato blade, Tatsumi taking out a tri-pronged Kunai, and Aiko activating her Byakugan and settling into a stance. "Alright 3... 2... 1... GO!" Naruto shouted as his Genin launched at him.

(Flashback Ends)

Naruto flashed away from his team's attack before it made contact and disappeared from their view. "Aiko, use your Byakugan and search for him," Tatsumi said. "On it... Byakugan!" Aiko said as she started to scan the surrounding area for their sensei. "He's over there" Aiko shouted as she pointed to a location a few feet in front of them. "I got this, Wind Style: Air Bullet!" Tatsumi shouted as she weaved hand signs at blinding speeds and shot air bullets from her mouth. They ripped through the trees, rapidly making there way to Naruto. But Aiko saw that as soon as it hit the turned into smoke. "Shadow Clone!" Aiko shouted. Everyone got into a protective circle to cover all their angle, just in case.

"Hey guys, cover me for a bit," Tatsumi said as she sat down on the ground in a meditative position. "What is she doing?" Mei asked as she scanned the trees, gripping her blade tightly. "I don't know but it has to be good," Aiko said. As soon as Aiko finished 10 Naruto's surrounded them and launched at them. "Gentle step: Twin Lion fist," Aiko said as she attacked the charging Narutos. Mei just coated her blade in Lightning chakra and started to cut down the Narutos. What they didn't see coming is the real Naruto appearing in an orange flash above Tatsumi with a Rasengan in hand. "Flying Raijin: Level Two" Naruto said as he slammed a Rasengan down. "Sumi!" Aiko shouted as she struck down the last Shadow Clone. As Naruto landed he saw a wooden log replace Tatsumi. "Oh no," Naruto said in his head as he quickly dodged a punch from Tatsumi.

"Sumi, your okay" Aiko said happily as both she and Mei got beside Tatsumi. "Yeah, I am. You guys good" Tatsumoi asked, not taking her eyes off Naruto. "Yeah" Mei replied. "Alright, good" Tatsumi said stepping forward. "I have a Jutsu that I want to try and I think that it will let us beat him," Tatsumi said confidently. "Sure go for it," Mei said. Tatsumi held out her hand and a Rasengan started to form. But as the Rasengan formed it started to grow 4 shurikens like blades made of wind. Tatsumi threw the new Jutsu at Naruto but it had 'dissipated' halfway. "Sumi-chan what happened" Aiko questioned. "Just wait for it," Tatsumi said. As Tatsumi threw the Jutsu Naruto charged at her. But almost as soon as he started running he was impacted by a great force. It took Naruto a second to realize want it was but by then it was too late as he was engulfed in the Jutsu's explosion.

Mei and Aiko started at Tatsumi in awe. "What kind of Jutsu was that?" Mei questioned. Tatsumi turned around to face her teammates showing them the orange around her eyes and the change of her pupil to that of a frog. "I developed it, I call it Sage Art: Vanishing Rasenshuriken" Tatsumi said with a wide smirk. Mei and Aiko continued to stare at Tatsumi in awe but their faces soon turned to ones that had a look of fear. "What?" Tatsumi said. Aiko shakily pointed behind her and Tatsumi slowly turned around. Tatsumi jumped in fear, Naruto was standing right behind her with his eye color turning red and his pupils turned to slits. "T-tou-san?" Tatsumi questioned with a fear-filled tone. Naruto stood there for second before his eyes turned to normal and he smiled at them. "You guys pass," Naruto said with a closed eye smile. It took a second for them to process the information before they tackled their sensei in a group hug. "Thank you Naruto-Sensei/Tou-san" Team 7 shouted in happiness.

As everyone was about to leave Tatsumi quickly grabbed Aiko's hand. Aiko turned to look at Tatsumi, "what is it Sumi-chan?" Aiko asked, tilting her head. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get some ramen tomorrow for lunch," Tatsumi asked while nervously scratching her neck with her free hand. "Like a Date?" Aiko questioned. "Yeah... like a date" Tatsumi said. "Sure, I love to" Aiko responded with a smile. "Thanks, meet me at Ichiraku at noon," Tatsumi said before running off to Naruto.

As Naruto and Tatsumi were walking home in silence Tasumi looked up at Naruto and asked, "Who is that other Chakra inside you Tou-san?" Tatsumi asked. Naruto thought about how to respond for a minute before he did. "Well first off, do you know what a Jinchuriki is?" Naruto asked and Tatsumi nodded her head. "Well I'm the Jinchuriki host for the Nine-Tailed Fox named Kurama and your mother is the Jinchuriki host for the Ten-Tails" Naruto explained. Tatsumi stared in awe at Naruto before asking, "Can I meet Kurama?" Tatsumi pleaded. "Well," Naruto dragged out before looking at Tatsumi. Tatsumi had on her puppy dog eyes and she knew Naruto couldn't say no to that. "Sure, why not. I have to meet with all the other tailed beast anyways so I guess you can meet them all" Naruto said. Tatsumi beamed in excitement at the prospect of meeting the powerful creatures known as Tailed Beast.

When they got home Naruto sat down in the living room in a meditating position and told Tatsumi to do the same. "Alright, to bring you into the Tailed Beast psyche plane I'll have to give you a little bit of Kurama's chakra" Naruto explained as he held out his hand in a fistbump. "Alright," Tatsumi said as she fist-bumped Naruto. As soon as she did she felt a rush of warm chakra fill her. "Wow, Kurama's Chakra feels warm" Tatsumi exclaimed in surprise. Naruto then, after that, told her to close her eyes and focus. As soon as she closed her eyes and focused on Kurama's chakra she appeared in a black void with the only thing it was the floor.

"Where am I?" Tatsumi questioned. "You're in the Tailed Beast psyche plane," A deep, demonic sounding voice said from behind her. Tatsumi whipped around and was faced with a massive Fox with Nine-Tails. "You must be Kurama, My dad's best friend," Tatsumi said, holding her excitement in. "Although he won't admit such, he is," Naruto said from behind Tatsumi. "Shut the hell up," Kurama said in an annoyed tone. Tatsumi gave Naruto a puzzled look but Naruto just shrugged.

It didn't take long for all the other Tailed Beast to show up. Once they were all there Naruto started. "Hello everyone, it's good to see you all safe" Naruto said happily. "It's good to see you to Naruto-San" a massive tailed beast that looked like a cat with black and blue flaming fur and mismatched yellow and green eyes. Tatsumi stared at the massive creature with stars in her eyes. The giant cat noticed Tatsumi's staring and looked directly at her with interest. "Naruto-San, who is this with you?" The cat asked. Soon all the Tailed Beast eyes were on the girl who now was hiding behind Naruto, trying to hide from all the stares. "This-" Naruto started as he pushed Tatsumi in front of him, "-is my daughter". "When did you have a kid?" A dolphin horse asked. "Well... I adopted Tatsumi but she IS my daughter" Naruto said. Tatsumi looked up at Her father with love and hugged him. "Thanks, Tou-San," Tatsumi said as she hugged Naruto. "Your welcome Sumi" Naruto said as he hugged her and broke the hug.

After that Naruto turned his attention to all the Tailed Beast. "Well, I just wanted to make sure you guys were safe and to also tell you that there's a war going on between the Cloud and Leaf and the Sand as our allies" Naruto stated. "Well thanks for your concern Naruto," a giant slug said. As each Tailed Beast left the plane The Cat asked Naruto to stay back.

"What is it Matatabi?" Naruto asked curiously. Matatabi stares at Tatsumi who was also staring back at the beast. "Well Naruto-San I know this might seem odd and out of place for a tailed beast but I have a favor to ask," Matatabi asked. "What is it?" Naruto asked curiously. Matatabi turned to Tatsumi before answering Naruto.

" Well with your permission Naruto-san and if Tatsumi-san is willing, I would like for her to become my Jinchuriki"

(A/N)

I just thought that it would be cool if Tatsumi would become Matatabi's Jincchuriki. It could also become useful later on in the story.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter

Published: Sunday - June 7, 2020 - 2:59 p.m