Chapter 19: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.2

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 19

Naruto, Team 7, Tsunade, along with the forces Naruto brought arrived at the God Tree. The Raikage and his forces were there waiting for him. "So did you come as a Kage or as a regular Shinobi!" The Raikage shouted. "I came as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, The Orange Flash of the Leaf and the 6th Hokage Believe it!" Naruto shouted back.

The Raikage smirked as he held up his hand with Naruto doing the same. After a few tense moments, both brought their hands down, giving the single to begin the battle. Tsunade and the Medical Core stood back, away from the two clashing forces. Bot the only fights that really mattered in that battle was the fight between two Kage and the fight between two Jinchuriki.

Tatsumi Uzumaki-Namikaze and Matatabi VS Killer B and Gyuki:

(Fight Start)

When the single was given to begin the battle Tatsumi launched forward at high speeds. She started to take down multiple Kumo-Nin using just Taijutsu with Chakra enhanced fist. When she was about to finish off another Kumo-Nin she was sent flying back by a tentacle that grabbed her and threw her away. Tatsumi quickly regained her balance and sent a glare towards the owner of the said tentacle. Her eye''s landed on Killer B's. Killer B looked at Tatsumi and both of them nodded as if mentally saying 'we both fight at full capacity and no hard feelings'.

After the exchange, both of them launched at each other. They engaged in an intense Taijutsu battle. Tatsumi kept throwing kicks and punches towards B but he kept dodging or blocking them. It was pretty much the same situation for Killer B as he threw punches and kicks Tatsumi either dodged or blocked them. "Tabi, lend me some chakra" Tatsumi said in her head. "You got it," Matatabi said as she started to send Tatsumi her chakra.

Tatsumi got on all fours as a deep, crimson red-colored chakra started to cover her body with two crimson red tails sprouting. Killer noticed this and immediately went into his 8-tails chakra cloak. He launched at Tatsumi at neck-breaking speeds and lodged a fist into her stomach. When he looked up into her face he was a little surprised to see her smirking. Tatsumi then burst into smoke as B realized that she was just a shadow clone. "I'm Right over here!" Tatsumi shouted.

B turned around a was faced with Tatsumi right in front of him. Just before he was sent flying with a black and blue flaming Rasengan he noticed that Tatsumi looked different. It kind of reminded him of Naruto's Chakra cloak when he befriended Kurama except, instead of orange chakra there was a dark and light blue chakra. And instead of a dark orange pigment around the eyes, there was a midnight dark blue pigment around her eyes.

In that split second, Tatsumi thrust her Rasengan into B's stomach, launching him a far distance away. "Thanks for that last-minute amount of chakra Tabi" Tatsumi said a little too cheerfully for the situation. "Your welcome Sumi but focus on the battel," Matatabi said, saying the last part in a stern tone. "Right" Was Tatsumi said before she took out her Tri-pronged Kunai and threw it towards B, who was now getting up. After weaving a few hand signs single-handedly she performed her Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu). The single Kunia Tatsumi launched soon turned into a hundred. B noticed the change in the amount of kunai and used a tentacle to protect himself. Tatsumi created a few shadow clones without hand signs before she started to charge a mini tailed beast bomb. After finishing charging it up Tatsumi teleported herself and her shadow clones to the marked Kunai.

As B was pulling his tentacles away he saw Tatsumi and her shadow clones with mini tailed beast bombs in their hands. "Mini Tailed Beast Bomb barrage!" Tatsumi shouted as she thrust her arm forward. She expected her Jutsu to hit B but she was surprised that her Jutsu was met with a full transformed Killer B. B was now transformed into his Tailed Beast, Gyuki.

"Shit!" Tatsumi said out loud before flashing away from B/Gyuki's fist that was brought down and destroyed her shadow clones. "Kit we have to fully transform if we want to have a chance at fighting Gyuki!" Matatabi said. "But I don't even know how to do that, I don't even know if I can do that" Tatsumi said in a worried tone. "You can do it kitten, just focus," Matatabi said with encouragement in her voice.

"Thanks, Tabi," Tatsumi said as she closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. She started to focus and just as B/Gyuki moved into attack Tatsumi's now mismatched color eyes flew open. She launched herself forward and met B/Gyuki's fist with her now massive teeth, Tatsumi has finally transformed into Matatabi.

"Let's end this with one last attack Tabi," Tatsumi said mentally. "Alright," Matatabi said as both of them started to form a fully powered Tailed Beast Bomb. Both Killer B and Gyuki had the same thing in mind as they also charged up a Tailed Beast Bomb. They then launched their respective bombs and they collided, causing an explosion that engulfed both of them.

(Fight End)

The 6th Hokage and Kurama vs the 4th Raikage:

(​​​​​​​Fight Start)

As Naruto brought down his hand and sent the hidden leaf forces forward to met the Kumo-Nin he activated his Kurama Sage Mode and launched forward towards the Raikage. The Raikage activated his lightning cloak and also charged forward. The two met and shockwaves from there impact were felt by the shinobi that were near them. Naruto slipped into his Frog Kumite stance and started a Taijutsu battle with the Raikage.

Naruto was able to land a few hits on the Raikage but the Raikage was also able to land a few hits on Naruto. Naruto created a few Shadow Clones and sent them towards the Raikage while he formulated a plan. The Raikage had a hard time keeping up with all of Naruto's Shadow Clones but he was able to beat each one of them.

When the Raikage defeated the final Shadow he saw Naruto throw several Tri-pronged Kunai into the ground covering a good amount of the area. "He's just like the 4th Hokage," the Raikage said in his head. He added more chakra to his lightning chakra cloak and speed off towards NAruto. As the Raikage threw his fist he waited for there to be a flash somewhere behind him. But when he didn't see a flash behind him he immediately looked up and realized his mistake.

Naruto had a large golden Rasengan in both of his hands. "Rasengan Barrage!" Naruto shouted as Naruto thrust his arms forward and as soon as they made contact with the Raikage Naruto teleported to the closes marked Kunai and did the same thing. He repeats this style of attacking and was doing it so fast that it seemed like the RAikge was encased in a golden orb of light.

When the orb disappeared Naruto was still in KSM with a Tri-Prongoed Kunai to the Raikage's neck. "I won this fight, surrender and you and your forces can leave peacefully," NAruto said in a demonic voice. Raikage started to laugh before saying, "I guess I'll do that" The Raikage said as Naruto helped him up.

As soon as the Raikage was up there was an explosion. The both of them whipped their heads around and were in time to see a transformed B and Tatsumi engulfed in the explosion from there Tailed Beast Bombs."Let's see which one of our Jinchuriki wins" The Raikage said as he crossed his arms. Naruto just nodded and waited for the smoke to clear. The other shinobi stopped their fighting to see who would come out of the smoke, triumphant.

When the smoke cleared it revealed both Matatabi and Gyuki. But after a few moments to everyone, it looked like Gyuki nodded and then poofed into smoke, Leaving Tatsumi/Matatabi victorious. "Looks like my daughter won," Naruto said with pride as he held out his fist for a fist bump. "It was a pleasure fighting you 6th Hokage," The Raikage said as he bumped fist with Naruto.

(Fight End)

After the battle ended Naruto and The Raikage signed a peace treaty and went back to their villages. On the way back Tsunade said to NAruto that she was going to announce to the village that she made him the 6th Hokage. Naruto acknowledge what Tsunade said and as he arrived back to the front gates of the Leaf Village he shouted,

"NARUTO UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE, THE 6TH HOKAGE, HAS RETURNED, BELIEVE IT"

(A/N)

Thanks for reading this chapter

Published: Friday - July 3, 2020 - 4:08 p.m.