Chapter 14: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.2

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 14

(Flashback Starts)

"What I wanted to tell you guys is that I've made sure that we don't have any mission this week so that you guys can train," Naruto said. "But why can't you train us Naruto-Sensei?" Aiko asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Because I'm a Procter for one of the parts in the exam," Naruto said, answering Aiko's question. Mei raised an eyebrow, "Which one Sensei?" Mei asked. Naruto smiled "You'll have to wait and see," Naruto said as he got ready to leave but turned around and told them, "make sure to be at the academy in room 301 at 10:00 am in a week, dismissed". Then Naruto flashed away in a flash of orange, leaving three very determined Genin.

(Flashback Ends)

To Tatsumi the week passed by quickly. She trained with Matatabi and is now able to fully control her power. Matatabi even taught Tatsumi a few fire Jutsu that Tatsumi decided to keep a secret just so that she can impress everyone when she uses them. During that week Aiko had trained in extending her Byakugan's range and even learned the Twin Lion fist from Hinata. Mei trained under Ten-Ten for that week saying that 'I want to learn how to do Fuinjutsu' was her reasoning. Naruto trained Tatsumi in the Flying Raijin Jutsu that week as well so that when she uses that Jutsu she uses little to no chakra. Naruto also made all three of them learn the basics of medical ninjutsu from Sakura. Aiko actually picked up on it pretty quickly and was dubbed 'Team Medic' by Tatsumi and Mei.

Right now Tatsumi, Aiko, and Mei stand in front of the Academy doors an hour before the test starts. "You guys ready to become Chunin!" Tatsumi shouted looking towards them and pumping her fist into the air. Aiko just gave Tatsumi a closed eye smile and nodded. "You bet your ass," Mei said with excitement. They entered the academy and made their way up the stairs. When they went up the first flight of stairs they saw a crowd of Genin gathering in front of a room that was numbered 301 but there were two other familiar-looking 'genins' blocking anyone from entering. "This is a Genjutsu kitten, a low level one at that" Matatabi informed Tatsumi. "Thanks, Tabi," Tatsumi said in her head.

Tatsumi looked to her teammates and whispered to them. "You guys know that this is Genjutsu right?" Tatsumi asked. "Yeah we know," Mei said. "We should tell the others," Aiko said as she was about to inform the others of the Genjutsu but Mei put her hand over her mouth. Aiko gave Mei a questioning look before Mei removed her hand. "This is a test. if they can't even see through a simple Genjutsu then they won't pass the rest of the exams. Plus it's fewer people for us to deal with" Mei reasoned. Aiko nodded her head in understanding and turned to follow Mei and Tatsumi to the REAL third floor.

"They definitely are skilled," a transformed Izumo said to his partner. "Well what do you expect, they were trained by the best," Kotetsu said. Once Team 7 made it to room 301 they were met by a man with gravity-defying silver-white hair. "Sup old man Kakashi," Tatsumi said with a cheerful tone. Kakashi sweatdropped, "I'm not that old you know". "What are you doing here Kakashi-Sensei?" Mei asked. "I'm just here for security if I'm going, to be honest," Kakashi said. "Why would Granny Tsunade need security for the Chunin Exams?" Tatsumi questioned. "There's a war going on and the last time the exams were held in the Leaf we were attacked," Kakashi said in a monotone tone. "Oh," Tatsumi said quickly.

"If you guys are ready just go through those doors," Kakashi said as he motioned to the door. The three of them nodded and thanked him as they entered the room. When they got in there they noticed that the majority of the Genin in there were Leaf and Sand Genin and few other villages sprinkled in there except for Cloud Genin. "I don't know who but I sense a Genin team from the Hidden Cloud is here, be careful," Matatabi said with concern in her voice. "I'll keep that in mind Tabi, thanks," Tatsumi said. Tatsumi motioned Mei and Aiko closer to her and leaned in closer and whispered to them. "Tabi says she can sense a team from Kumo in here" Tatsumi whispered to her teammates. "We have to tell the proctors!" Aiko said in a whispered shout. "They don't need to know, besides if we come across them we can just beat them with our new Jutsu," Tatsumi said as she gave a reassuring smile to Aiko. "Alright," Aiko said quickly.