Chapter 15: S-Rank Mission: Rescue Tatsumi

(Flashback Starts)

"Get ready Tatsumi for the fight of your life," Matatabi said as Tatsumi started to draw on more of Matatabi's chakra. The tentacles cleared away and revealed Killer B. As soon as Naruto moved to intervene there was an explosion at the gates. Kumo-Nin flooded into Konoha.

The assault on Konoha began with Kumo's goal begin... The capture of the Two-Tail Jinchuriki.

(Flashback Ends)

Tatsumi was staring at Killer B in stunned silence until she heard an explosion at the main gates. She quickly looked over in the direction of the explosion but when she turned her head to look back at Killer B she saw him launch at her. Before Killer B could hit Tatsumi Naruto intervened. "What the hell B!" Naruto shouted angrily as he held gripped B's fist tightly. "Sorry Naruto, it's ordered from big bro yo," B said in a terrible rap. Killer B suddenly was surrounded by red chakra and sprouted 4 tails.

He grabbed Naruto's other arm and threw him into the wall, temporarily knocking him out. Tatsumi looked on in shock. She was terrified about what B would do to her but she had no time to think about what to do as B punched Tatsumi in the abdomen. The force of the impact causes Tatsumi to cough up blood. She glared at b before saying, "If that's how you want to play, then lets play!" Tatsumi said angrily as she covered herself in red chakra while also sprouting two tails.

Tatsumi grabbed B's hand that was dug into her abdomen and flung him across the stadium. He recovered and sent a tentacle towards Tatsumi. Reacting quickly Tatsumi threw two of her tri-pronged kunai out and weaved a few hand signs while saying in her head, "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!". Tatsumi saw the tentacle drawback quickly as B used it to protect himself. One of the kunai bounced off one of the others and landed behind B without him noticing. "Perfect" Tatsumi thought as she drew in some Natural Energy and entered Sage Mode while borrowing some more of Matatabi"s Chakra. "I'll end this in one move," Tatsumi said to herself. She saw the tentacles start to retreat so she acted. She disappeared from in front of B in a blue flash and appeared directly behind him with a black, purple, and blue orb in hand. "Mini Tailed Beast Bomb!" Tatsumi shouted as she thrust her Jutsu forward.

Tatsumi smirked as she landed her Jutsu but it quickly turned into a look of horror. The Killer B she hit turned into ink. "What the hell!" Tatsumi shouted. She sensed a presence behind her and before she could react, the real Killer B Knocked Tatsumi unconscious. B looked down at the now unconscious Tatsumi then at Naruto's still unconscious form. "Sorry Naruto Bro" B rapped terribly with a sad, reluctant tone as he picked up Tatsumi's unconscious form and jumped away from the arena and headed back to his village.

With Naruto after Kumo's invasion

Naruto slowly opened his and blinked as he was blinded by a bright light. Once he could see properly he looked around and noticed that he was in the hospital. He also noticed Kaguya sitting next to his bed while laying her head down near Naruto's hand. He slowly raised his hand and started to stroke Kaguya's snow-white hair. Kaguya's eyes fluttered open and she quickly attached herself to Naruto in a hug and in a deep, love-filled kiss.

When Kaguya pulled away from Naruto he saw the sadness in the pale lavender eyes of his lover. "Kaguya-Hime, what's wrong?" Naruto asked. Before Kaguya could answer Naruto's question Tsunade busted the door open and made her way over to Naruto and engulfed him in a tight hug. Naruto also noticed that Aiko and Mei walked into the room. To him, it looked like Aiko had been crying for hours. Now that he noticed that he looked back at Kaguya and noticed the same thing with her.

"Where's Tatsumi?" Naruto asked as he looked around for his daughter. Aiko started to tear up again and pressed herself into Mei while Kaguya looked at him as tears started to fall. "What the hell is going on!" Naruto demanded as he sat up. Tsunade broke the hug with him and looked him straight in the eyes and with a heavy heart explained the situation to Naruto. "I'm deeply sorry Naruto but Tatsumi was kidnapped by Kumogakure".