Meeting Him

*Riley's POV*

Waking up to an annoying alarm I whined at the site of 6:30am on my phone. After 10 min I got up to get ready for the first day of senior year. I just want to get senior year over with so I can have more time for myself. First I took a cold shower and then dried my hair. Then I went to pick out an outfit for the day. I chose a white crop top with a black short skirt. Put on some black ankle boots. I then fixed my makeup and hair. I looked in the mirror and I think I look cute for the first day. I hope I catch some guys attention since I've Never had a boyfriend in my life...so sad but that's life.

I walked down the halls and spotted my friends Stacey and Tracey(yes they are twin sisters).
"Dang girl dress to impress" Stacey said as she looked at me up and down. I just twirled to let them see how cute I was. Soon the bell rang and I went to calculus. I was the last one to walk in since I couldn't find my class. There was one seat left next to a super hottie. He had a sharp jawline and a muscular body. Blue eyes with long neat brown hair. He saw me looking at him and gave me a smile that made my heart melt. I slowly walked and sat next to him while his eyes on me. Soon enough the teacher started teaching (boring). I soon had the feeling that someone was staring at me so I turned to see him staring at me with a smile plastered on his face. I turned away while blushing bright pink.

Soon after class was over I got up to leave the classroom and towards my locker. Once I got there I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned to find that guy standing next to me with that same irresistible smile. I realized that he was taller than me about 6,1 and so hot looking. I practically drooled looking at how tight his shirt was around his muscles.

*Adrians POV *

I looked down at the little cutie in front of me. Witnessing how adorable she looks as she stares at my body. I'm glad she finds me attracting. Makes thing easier to make her mine. "It's not nice to stare at people little girl" I say as I pull her chin up to look at me. "S sorry I didn't mean to I," it was cute to hear her stutter. "My name is Adrian and what's your name cutie." "M my name is Riley," she says while blushing.

*Riley's POV*

What is wrong with me. I've never been so nervous in my life and I never stutter. But there is something about him that makes me feel like jello. He seems to be amused about it tho. "How about we hang out after school today. I'd like to get to know you more," he says snapping me back into reality. "Uh sure why not I'll meet you in front of the school" "see you then cutie" he says before winking at me and walking off. What is wrong with me. Why did I act like such an idiot in front of a super hot guy. As the time went by I got more and more excited for after school.