Authors Note*IMPORTANT*

Hey guys I just wanted to take the time to say something important. Something about last episode.
If your going through something painful whether loosing someone you love or anything else. Please don't cut yourself. I know from experience that that if you do. They are just doors to those horrible memories back then. It's not gonna help anything it's just gonna make things worse.
Just remember that there is Always someone out there who loves you. Always whether you know it or not.
Instead of cutting try doing something else to distract you. Like reading on wattpad😂.
That's what I do to escape from reality. Try staying positive through the tough times. I know it's way harder than it sounds. But if you find believe in yourself and keep pushing to get out of your miserable life. Your gonna make it.
Also think about if you do have even the slightest bit of good in your life. Cherish it or him/her. That's what counts.

My daddy saved me. Maybe someone can save you. But before you count on someone to save you. Believe in yourself. Believing in your self is Key.

If you took the time to read this then thank you. I want to help people before they go through something painful or help them get out of it. Trust me...cutting makes things worse whether you realize it or not.