Snuggle Time

*Rileys POV*

When we got home daddy went back to being sad. He didn't say anything he just went upstairs to our room and shut the door. That lady must really be bad news. She said he was calling her girlfriend again while he was really talking about me. I guess she's his ex girlfriend. Gosh why do so many girls go after my daddy. Well he is very hot hehe. I went into my playroom and got out a pink onesie with colorful stars. I pulled on some white thigh socks which are super soft. I grabbed my bunny stuffy and my pink pacy and headed towards daddy. I lightly knocked at daddy's door which lead to soft footsteps.

The door then opened to reveal a sad daddy. I quickly pulled out my lower lip and made puppy dog eyes. It hurts me to see my daddy sad. I stuck my arms out towards him making grabby hands. "Upys daddy pwease," He smiled and gently picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he brought me inside the room. He sat down on his bed and started petting my head. I quickly got off him and sat on the bed. I patted the space next to me telling him to come here. He layed down next to me and I snuggled right in his arms. He's so warm and cozy, it tickles when he breaths on my hair hehe. I look up and give him a kissy but wif the pacy in between. He giggled a bit "your so cute baby girl," I got shy and hid in his chest.

After snuggling for a while tears started to fall down daddy's cheek. I looked straight up and wiped daddy's tears away. "No no daddy sad,"
"I'm sorry baby girl it's just some memories," "Wha kinds of memories Dadda?" "Don't worry about it baby I'll tell you tomorrow right now I just want to to cuddle my little princess to sleep," Daddy then takes off his shirt and pants to get really comfortable. When he settles in bed I cuddle up in his neck hugging my stuffy close with me.

Every breath I take in is filled with the amazing scent of my daddy. He has such a unique scent that smells amazing. Hearing the sound of his steady breathing has me nice and calm. Cuddles with my daddy are the best thing in the entire world. Soon I feel my eyes getting too heavy to keep open. I slowly let my eyes close, drifting off into sleep as the comfort of our cuddles consume me.

It's a short chapter and I sadly haven't updated in months but I'm here now so hope you enjoyed the chapter

Bye bye my littles and doms