Time out

*Adrians POV*

I woke up to my little girl snuggled up in my chest. She's so beautiful I start playing with her hair. Soon my little girls eyes flutter open. "Good morning Princess," she rubs her eyes and lets out a cute little yawn. "Morning daddy," she says in her little sleepy voice. I sit up and rest her head on my lap and play with her hair. "How does staying at home and chilling sound baby?" "Sounds great dada," she sounds so adorable. "Well first baby needs a bath," I say poking her nose. "Yes daddy," still trying to wake up. I pick her up wrapping her legs around my hips. I carry her to the bathroom and set her down on the counter. I pull out her tooth brush and put toothpaste on it. "It's time to brush baby," I say then she grabs the toothbrush. I then get my toothbrush and we start brushing our teeth together.

After brushing our teeth I went to start her bath

After brushing our teeth I went to start her bath. Once done I started stripping her of her clothes. I picked her up and set her in the bubble filled bathtub. As I let go she tugged on my shirt and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Daddy get in wiff me," she pleaded. "Alright baby," I say not being able to resist her cuteness. I strip down of my clothes and slide in behind her. I then get soup in my hand and start scrubbing my girls hair filling it with soap and bubbles. She lets me as she plays with bubbles and her little duckies.

*After Bath*
We dry off in the room and I go to her playroom getting a white onesie with pink bows inprinted on it. I come back in and my princess is in her towel swinging her legs back and forth off the bed. I set down the onesie beside her and start to get myself dressed first. I get the feeling that someone is watching me so I turn around to see my princess staring at my body. "Like what you see baby," I say snapping her out of her thoughts. She turns away and turns bright red. I finish changing and go to put her in her onesie. I pick her up and we head to the kitchen. I put her down in her high chair and get cereal for us. I come back to feed my baby. We finish up breakfast and head to the living room. I then get a phone call about needing to do a video conference with some very important people. I hung up the phone and turned to my girl. "Baby I have to do a conference call so I want you to be a good girl and watch cartoons while coloring. Can you do that for daddy baby?" "Yes daddy," she nods. I turn on moana for her and bring her books, paper and markers. I sit on the couch and start my conference call.

*Rileys POV*

I turn to my coloring book and start with a puppy and a bone in his mouth. I watch moans and sing along to the "Your Welcome" song. After 3 pictures I got a good idea. I wanna make a special picture for daddy. I pull out a blank piece of paper and get markers. I get an orange one and draw two people. I get red and color my hair. I get yellow to do daddy's hair. I get a blue marker and make a blue shirt on me and jeans for daddy. I then get the black color to make his shirt and my skirt. I pull out the purple and write "to daddy from your little girl." I put down the marker on the floor like I did with all the others. I then realize I never closed the caps to the markers. I pick the markers up to see many colored marker stains on the carpet(it was at this moment she knew, she f*cked up) I then run to get a wet paper towel before daddy sees. I hear him starting to say his goodbyes on the call so I scrub fast and hard. The yellow and orange cane out but I'm having trouble with all the other colors. Oh no if I don't get this out daddy will punish me.

*Adrians POV*

I'm finally done with my call and am happy to go back to spending time with my little girl. I look down to see her scrubbing the carpet with a wet paper towel. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I ask in my daddy voice. She looks up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes. "I I Sowy daddy I diwint mean to," she baby talks. She removes the paper towel to reveal faint marker markings. "I twy cweaning it I diwint mean to I just made a picture for daddy," she holds up a paper with two people on there. It says to daddy from your little girl. I smiled at this cute drawing. "I love it baby, unfortunately you messed up the carpet, you must get a punishment." I say picking her up. She starts pouting. "Is someone pouting," I narrow my eyes at her. "N no daddy," she says while she stops pouting. I bring her into her play room and set her down in her crib. "Now since it was something small I won't spank you but promise you won't do it again?" "I pwomise Daddy," she says cutely. I take out her stuffies from the crib and lock it up. "15 minutes of timeout should due, I'll be back baby," I say before walking away.

*Rileys POV*

The last 15 minutes were torture. I truly wanted my daddy and I was sorry. It was an accident but that's no excuse for ruining the carpet. I just wanna cuddle in daddy's arms and fall asleep. I always feel warm and safe in his arms. He's my heaven on earth. When 15 minutes are up I head daddy coming towards the door. He opens up the crib and make grabby hands to daddy. He smiles and picks me and making me wrap my legs around his hips which I love doing. "I Sowy daddy for making a mess," "it's ok baby I forgive you,"   He then heads to our room. I didn't realize how late it was. He puts me on the bed and he starts stripping leaving only his boxers on. We get under the covers and he brings me in his arms. I lay my head on his chest and wrap my legs around his. He starts playing with my hair and I just slowly drift into sleep feeling his warmth and comfort. Soothed by this feeling and his sweet scent. We both drift into a deep sleep. Together soundly

Weeeelll I have been getting writers block lately but please please comment something you maybe want me to write about. Maybe they go somewhere or something. Lol I had to stop writing cause I then actually wanted to watch moana and color. So that is exactly what I did but with color pencils. Bye my littles and daddy's.