Harder Daddy

*Rileys POV*

I wake up quite early. About and hour and a half till school. I look up from the chest of my handsome daddy sleepy soundly while holding me tight. Daddy has such a good grip even in his sleep. I try and try to slip out and what seems Forever I finally slip out of his grip. I then go pull on a white oversized t-shirt and black thigh high socks with white bows in the side. I go potty, wash up, and fix my hair into a messy bun. I want to surprise daddy with a breakfast. I run downstairs excitedly and look to see what I can find to make. Finally I decide to make pancakes adding chocolate chips inside with eggs on the side.

Once done the whole kitchen was a mess. As I was cleaning it up two big hands started wrapping around my waist. I turn around to see a sleepy daddy. He's so adorable. "Good morning daddy," I say and kiss his cheek. "Morning Baby Girl, what are you doing over here?" "Making breakfast for the best daddy ever," I say excitedly. I'm starting to slip into little space. We sit down and I start to feed daddy. I even did airplanes with him to play around. He also fed me and laughed at all my little jokes and noises. We finish up and start getting ready for school. " Princess today you are gonna wear a pink shirt with flowers,white skirt with a bow in the back,white high thigh socks with pink flowers on the side and your pink ankle boots. "I giggled at the outfit. Daddy picks the best outfits for me. I start putting on my clothes when I see daddy taking off his boxers for new ones. I'm completely turned on but restrained myself because we have school. I get a naughty idea for after school. I love being daddy's bad little girl.
*After school back at home*
As we walk in I run to the room stripping myself of my clothes. Once I was about to put on a shirt daddy walks in with holding something behind my back. He walks up to me and picks me up making me wrap my arms around him. He sits me on the bed and takes out a super cute onesie. "Daddy daddy I want it on pleeaaaase," I plead jumping up and down. Daddy chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Of course my little girl," he then puts on my onesie and I look down with a big smile. I then jump in daddy's arms making him almost fall over. "Thank you daddy," "Welcome baby". We then go in the living room, daddy sits down while I lay on his chest. "You've been such a good girl today how some cookies and milk baby girl?" "YES DADDY PLEEEAASE" I jump up and down. Daddy is spoiling me today and I love it. He goes and comes back with a sippy filled with milk,plate of cookies and a cup of milk. He sits next to me handing me my sippy and setting the plate of cookies on his lap. "What do you say baby?" "Thank chu Daddy," I say while getting a cookie. Chocolate chip cookies my favorite. Daddy then put on how to train your dragon. We finished our cookies and cuddled until the cartoon was over. As if right on que daddy's phone rang. He got up to answer a work call. As daddy was talking I thought this was the perfect time to be naughty. I then climb on daddy's lap and start kissing and biting his neck. He pauses for a second but continues with his call. I then bite harder and started to grind on him. Daddy slaps my little ass giving me a warning. I look at daddy who narrows his eyes. He starts talking on the phone when I bite his lip causing him to moan. I felt extra naughty so I went down and started taking it out of daddy's pants and boxers. I take a look at daddy's big hard cock. I smile at the thought that I turned him on while teasing him. I quickly shove it in my mouth causing him to moan in the phone. "I I'll have to call you b back I have to t take care of something first," Daddy then hangs up and looks down at me. "Fuck baby you are in so much trouble," he says quickly putting it back inside his boxers. I pout at him but he quickly picks me up bridal way. I love it but was quickly thrown on the bed. Daddy then gets a belt and ties up me hands. "Baby you've been such a bad little girl, you were doing good all day until now." He whispers in my ear making me bite my lips. He then rips off my shirt and strips me. He then strips himself standing in front of me with that big cock of his. "Oh baby your getting punished tonight." He then gets on me and shoves it in my tight little pussy. He takes it nice and slow earning a disappointed moan from me. "Please Daddy harder and faster please,"

*Adrians POV*

She starts begging for me to go faster. It's so sexy how she pleads that I quickly start speeding up and pounding hard in her. I gotta Punishmy bad little girl and I'm gonna do it hard. "Harder Daddy harder Harder," she screams and begs for me. Damn I wanna go crazy in her. I pound her with everything I got. Her moans get louder and louder. Her tight little pussy feels so good around my cock. "D daddy I'm gonna cum," "wait for daddy baby," I just couldn't get enough. I want to fuck her more and more. "Cum all over daddy baby," as soon as I said that she was a complete mess. I kept fucking her so hard. Her moans and screams drove me crazy. I was so close just a little further. Once I was about to cum I pulled out of her and cummed on her stomach. God it felt so good. I calmed down for a minute and untied my baby's hands. She was a hot mess and so was I. " How about round two in the shower baby?" I asked smiling at her. She jumped up giving me a passionate kiss. Once she pulled back " I'm taking that as a yes," I carry her to the bathroom and set her down in the shower. I started the water and we both stood in. I pulled her in for a long romantic kiss. Her lips were softer than a perfect pillow, mouth tasted sweeter than thousands of marshmallows combined, she was the most perfect angel to ever exist. I picked her up and put her against the wall. I then slowly put my cock in her. I started making sweet love to my little girl. Softly and slowly to make her feel good. To take time and pleasure her. She truly seemed to love it. It doesn't always have to be hard and rough sex. Sometimes you need to take your time a slow down a bit. Enjoy the feeling and I sure made my little girl feel good.
After the shower we climbed in bed naked and cuddled. "I love you princess," she then looked up at me with her big beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "I love you to daddy,". My baby loves me. I'm so so happy she does. I truly am lucky to have this amazing angel all to myself. I drifted off into a deep sleep. Dreaming only about my little girl and how amazing she is.

That was something huh. Welp I'm gonna get my pacy and go to bed. Bye my littles and doms.