Your my daddy

*Rileys POV*

School is finally out and it was so freaking boring. I cheer up and practically skip to the front of the school to meet up with Adrian. He's so freaking hot but I'm just a nobody so why would he want me. I have no chance. I get to the front of the school to see him leaning against the gate of the school. God he's so hot so why would he wanna hang out with me. I walk up to him and he gives me that smile again. "So where are we going?" I ask practically screaming in excitement me. "How about the mall," he says practically giggling. "Sounds good" I say as I follow him to a very nice mustang. "Woah woah woah is this your car?" I say as I think of how I have to pay for a bus to get to places. I'm on a tight budget and only have enough for my apartment. "Yes princess it is" he says as he chuckles. He opens the passenger door for me and I blush as I seat in.

Once we got to the mall I was super excited. "So where do you wanna go first?" "Well princess why not hot topic to buy you some cute things," I blush so hard. What's up with all the blushing. He's so sweet with me and I just can't get enough of it I just really like him. Snapping me out of my thoughts was the feeling of him grabbing my hand and leading me into hot topic. Once we get inside I realize that he's still holding my hand. I blush at the warmth and softness of it.

*Adrian POV*

She is a blushing mess around me and I love seeing it. As we walk around she looks at a few earrings not pulling her hand away from mine. I soon spot a black laced collar with a silver little bell. Never thought to see one in this store but it was just perfect I thought. "I will be right back little one" I say as I make my way to the collar. I purchase it without her seeing it. I want this to be a surprise for my little princess.
We continue shopping and I ended up buying her a few things. She refused to let me buy her some jewelry but I did anyway. "Anything for my little girl," I say just to see how beautiful she blushes at the comment. Once we got done it was raining outside and saw how sad this made her. "How far do you live from here princess?" "I live on the other side of town,"
"Why don't you stay the night with me cutie, my house is not that far from here" I say hoping that she will accept. I can see her deep in thought and then she finally says yes. YES I get to have her all alone. I truly want to make her mine and collar her.

We pull up to the driveway of my house. Nothing big but also not small. A two story house that's too big for me especially since I live alone. But I hope to one day share it with the love of my life and right now. I'm thinking this beautiful princess Riley is The One.

*Rileys POV*

As we enter the house I see how beautiful and well kept it is. "Would you like a little tour princess" he says which make me feel like jello again. "Yes daddy" I say. Wait what did I just say. It was so natural but why. What is wrong with me. I look at him and see a devilish smile on his face. He comes up to me and pulls my chin up and then whispers in my ear " Well don't you learn quickly, yes I am your daddy...we are putting the tour on hold right now we are going in my room," his words made my legs so weak I almost fell. I just met this guy today but he felt so right. I nod before following him upstairs. I bite my lip at the thought of going in a room alone with him. We step inside his room which is painted grey with brown furniture and a queen size bed. He sits on the bed and says to me " come here princess," as he pats his lap. I slowly sit on his lap and bite my lower lip. Suddenly I felt a bite on my lower lip which made me moan a little in pleasure. It was Adrian biting my lip and it felt so good. He then stopped which earned a disappointed groan from me. He then turned me to make me wrap my legs around him. He then got a collar out of his pocket and showed me. "I chose this today for you little one, if you put this on you will be mine, my little girl and my girlfriend, but I'll show you my life style before you agree, would you like that princess" I'm shocked but I don't show it. He actually wants me and I'm honestly willing to see what he has in mind for me. I do want to be his it just feels so right. "I would like to be yours" I say shyly.

*Adrians POV*

Once I hear her say yes I get very excited I then carry her with her legs around my hips and arms around my neck. This is just what I'm into and I hope she can accept more of what I like. I lead her into a pink playroom next to my room. No person has used this room and I hope she will be the first. I show her the room. There's a white crib with a pink teddy and white blanket inside. There is a box full of stuffies, a dresser with pacifiers inside the drawers and thigh socks. A changing table with diapers prepared. I go into the closet to show her many onesies,dresses and oversized shirts that will definitely look adorable on her. I look down at her and she looks around in at aw. I think she likes it. "By looking at this can you tell what I like to do princess?" "Yes I know what this is" I smile and go open a drawer to get a pink pacifier with a panda on it. "Princess would you like to try this?" I ask as I show her the pacifier. She examines the pacy but then slowly takes it in her mouth. As she starts sucking she gets happy and starts giggling. "Well now I know that helps you regress to a little." She just giggles and continues with her pacy. I go back to my room and get a piece of paper with rules and punishments on it for her. "Princess I would like you to read these rules and punishments" I say as I hand them to her.

*Rileys POV *

I take the piece of paper to read. I honestly never thought I would be into all this but I loved what I saw in that room. I love the feeling of being little and I want much more of it. I know Adrian will be the only one I'm comfortable to be like this with. Knowing I wanted this I start reading the rules first.

Rules:
1.Always call me Sir or Daddy unless outside the house.
2.No talking back if you do so I will punish you.
3.No tantrums if you do so it will result in a punishment.
4.No flirting with anyone else but daddy or you Will get punished severely.
5.Eat what daddy gives you and all of it.
6.If you are a good girl daddy will reward you with sweets,pleasure or whatever comes to mind.
7. Daddy must approve of every outfit you wear
8. Daddy chooses who you talk to besides family
9.No touching yourself without permission unless Really needing to destress
10. If you truly need to touch yourself alone. You must think of only daddy.
11. Show yourself respect and no harming yourself
12. Never take off your collar unless for work or if you have permission from daddy.
13. You go to bed at 10:30 unless have permission by daddy to stay up.
14. No lying to daddy. It's definitely not allowed and if done it will be a unpleasant punishment.
15.No sass/back talking daddy even if you are upset about something.
Punishments:
1.Spankings with hand or paddle
2. A rough fuck with a gag in your mouth
3.Fuck your little mouth and throat until you cry and cry.
4.Time out in a corner or in crib.
5.Take away colors.
6.No tv or phone for as long as I wish.
7.No sweets
8.An earlier bedtime

I look over this list as I bite the pacy in my mouth and move my legs around. I definitely want this. The thought of his strong hand on me softly or roughly made my mind go Wild. "Daddy I want this" I say through my pacy. He gives me a big smile and reaches for the collar again. This time putting it on me. "Would you like to be my girlfriend cutie," he says with the most soft, caring, and romantic voice ever. "Yes please," I say in excitement and jump into his arms causing us to collapse on his bed. I'm so happy and I truly want this. I snuggle in his arms as he holds me. Drifting off to a deep sleep with the sounds of the rain in one ear and his heartbeat in the other. He's so warm and comfortable. I dream of a happy life with me and him. Loving every moment.

Hope y'all like this so far. I'm excited to write more.

Bye My littles and Doms