Daddy I want you

*Mature Audiences Only for this chapter*

*Rileys POV*

After school we went to go get my stuff. I didn't have much luckily. I kept my clothes,my books and it's bookshelf will go in daddy's room which is now also mine he says. I donated the rest and so we went home and we put everything up. As daddy brought in my bookshelf he looked so sexy doing it I got completely turned on. His muscles showing off he was so strong and manly. "Well all done here baby. Ima take a shower okay?" I nod in agreement. I'm not in little space right now but feel like being a bad girl right now. I wait until he's in the shower until I start undressing myself and creeping in the bathroom. I hope daddy will like my little surprise.

*Adrians POV*

I'm about to grab my shampoo when I feel a little hand on my back. I turn to see my little girl standing behind me completely naked showing off her perfectly sexy body. "Daddy I want you," she whines giving me puppy eyes. Damn she's so cute and so hot at the same time how is that possible. I have no idea but she pulls it off perfectly. "How do you want me princess?" "I want to play with daddy," once I hear those words I knew exactly what she meant. I truly wanted this I just didn't know she did too. "There's no turning back once you let me explore you baby,are you sure your ready?" "Yes daddy I want you, I want to give myself to you and only you" damn I loved this. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss while my hands on her cheeks. I slowly move my hands down to her back. She has such an amazing curve it was hot. I then moved one hand to her breast and squeezed. She moaned in pleasure while we still kissed. I grabbed the other with my other hand and started playing with them. I went down to bite them. So soft a sexy. I kissed down her stomach and made my way to her clit. I kissed roughly on them earning a loud moan from her. I ate her up and couldn't take it anymore. I was hard as a rock and itching to be inside of her. I stood up and turned her around pushing her again the wall. Water running down her back as I kissed it. I then put the head of my cock in her tight little pussy. She felt nice and tight. Good and wet for me just how I want it. I then started fucking her Hard. I wasn't going easy on my girl. She knew I was gonna give it to her hard. I pounded in her even more when I heard her loud moans and screams of pleasure.

*Rileys POV*

Daddy has such a big cock and it felt so good. I'm a virgin so it did hurt when he first put it in but quickly felt good. He pounded in me harder and faster as I moaned in pleasure. I wanted this and I needed it to be him. After a while I felt it about to burst. "D daddy I'm gonna c cum," "hold on baby almost there. Let me fuck you a little more,damn baby your so fucking tight" he pounded in me more and more. I wasn't gonna last until daddy pulled out of me and started eating me up again. "Alright baby give it to me," I cummed on daddy's tongue and mouth. I moaned in pleasure as he clean me up. He then got up and told me to bend down. I did as I was told and then daddy started jerking off in front of me. "Hurry and open your mouth baby," I opened my mouth and then daddy quickly shoved his big cock inside my mouth and throat. I felt warm cum going down my throat. He pulled out and I licked daddy's sweet cock and looked up. " thank you daddy" he looks down and smiles at me. "Anything for my little girl,". We then shower together and get to bed. I cuddle in daddy's arms as he plays with my hair. I think of what happened in the shower. I'm very happy with him. I don't know what life would be like without him. I soon drifted off into sleep knowing that everything will be perfect with him by my side.