Just You And Me

*Adrians POV*

I wake up to my head throbbing and pounding like a drum. I look down to see my baby is not in my arms. I start panicking thinking yesterday was just a dream and that I didn't get my baby back. "PRINCESS," I yell for her getting up. I run in the bathroom, in her playroom, I motion for the kitchen when I bump into someone. I focus on my girl in from of me with a container of strawberries looking guilty. I sigh in relief that I Do have my baby.  "Babyyyyy what are you doing?" I narrow my eyes at her. " I jus wan stwabewies," she says so innocently. I just love when she speaks in her little voice. "Common baby let eat them on the bed,I still wanna cuddle you." We walk in our room and lay on the bed. I snuggle on her chest and relax on her comfortable body. I listen to  her heartbeat which calms me down. She eats her strawberries and soon stops. I then feel something rubbing against my lips. I open my eyes to see my baby holding a strawberry in from of my face. "You wan one daddy?" I bite the whole strawberry and moan bit at the wonderful sweet taste. "Daddy you almost bite my fingers," she says giggling. I chuckle a little bit at this. "Oh I'll eat you up alright." I then start tickle attacking her. She dies laughing and keeps telling me to stop as I tickle her. Once I think she's had enough I stop and look down at her. "I love you my baby girl." "I wove you too daddy," I smile and bend down to kiss her little nose. She giggles and goes back to eating strawberries.

After that we ate breakfast and got ready. For my princess I chose a yellow shirt with a white skirt and white high thigh socks. Some black flats and a white bow in her hair. I put on a white shirt with blue jeans on. Meh on the shoes and we were out the door. I made sure to pack her little bag just in case. I buckled her in her car seat and started to drive. "Daddy where we going," she says while looking out the window. "You'll see when you get there princess," I just want to spend time with my girl today. It's all about me and my princess.

We soon pulled up to the mall. I looked in the back of the car to see my angel sleeping. She's so adorable with a little bit of drool coming down. I get out and open the door to my baby. I  give her a little nudge. "Princess wake up," I whisper in her ear. She stirs up a little bit but doesn't open her eyes. I unbuckle her and pick her up. "Baby time to get up," she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me with a cute sparkle in her eyes. "Where are we daddy?" "We're at the mall baby girl," as soon as I said that she jumps out of my arms and looks straight at the mall. "Daddy hurry lets go let's gooo," she says running towards the mall. I run straight after her. Once we get inside she stops and I turn her to face me. "Young lady don't you Dare do that again," I say giving her a angry look. "I don't want you to get hurt or lost so you will hold my hand at all times you understand?" She nods her head yes and looks down. "Words young lady," I say more demanding. "Y yes daddy I Sowy," she says hiding against my chest. "It's alright just don't run off like that princess," I hold her in tightly. After comforting her I grab her hand and we head off looking for the first store to hit. The first place my baby spots is bath and body works.(Oh yea I did I went there😏) she starts running towards the store dragging me along. I should buy her a new collar that comes with a leash just for things like this.

*Rileys POV*

We get in bath and body works I start looking around. There's so many to choose from I can't decide. I finally decide on a flowery perfume with lotion. Daddy also chose a midnight perfume and lotion. "When I smelt this it put me in the mood," he says giving me a wink and a devilish smile. I blush hard knowing exactly what he meant. Oh what if I be naughty today and ask for a massage and tease me. Perfeeeeect. After bath and body works we head to hot topic where he got me some new jewelry and a Billie Eilish hoodie.

(Yea booooyyyy)We head to different stores and grab dots as we shop more and more

(Yea booooyyyy)
We head to different stores and grab dots as we shop more and more. Daddy got himself some new shoes and a watch.
Some of her clothes

As we head home daddy stopped at McDonalds to get me 6pc chicken nugget happy meal and him a chicken sandwich

Once we got home we layed on the couch together and ate our McDonalds. After, we snuggled and watched Mulan. I really look up to mulan. She's a women figure. After Mulan saving Shang falling asleep in the arms of my sweet amazing daddy. I so happy to be home.

(Yeaaa guys I'm running out of ideas, got any?)