Leave Me Alone

*Adrians POV*

Waking me up from my nap I suddenly hear a knock on my door. It's 7:30pm and I didn't invite anyone over. I get up from the couch making sure to not wake my little angel. I open the door to see my assistant from work. "O oh hey Jessy what are you doing hair," she looks at me up and down in a bit of shock. I'm confused but understand when I see myself with nothing but boxers,SHIT. I run the get my shorts and shirt on and run back to the door. "I uh came to give you some plans from work," "okay um ya come in so you can explain." I brought her in and led her to my office. I saw the way she glared at my baby as we passed her by. Hopefully she doesn't wake up, I don't want her upset. We get in my office, I sit in my chair behind the desk and she stands beside me. We start going over the plans for a few minutes when she goes up behind me and starts massaging my shoulders. I push her off and give her a mean glare. "Sorry sir I just realized your so stressed out I wanted to relieve you and your so tense," she says trying to look so innocently. I don't buy it for a second but just before I could say anything. Jessy climbed on my lap and forced her lips against mine. I suddenly heard the door to my office slam.

*Rileys POV*

I wake up on the couch to see that daddy is not cuddled up with me. I worry and get up to search for daddy. I clench my teddy bear in my hands as I check the kitchen. He's not there. The car is here, he's not outside, I check our room, my playroom and the kitchen. Finally I come up to his office. I slightly open the door and peak inside... heartbroken for what I saw. Her on his lap MY SPOT, her lips on his. I could have sworn I felt my heart split in two. I dropped my teddy bear and slammed the door. I ran out of that scene, grabbed my phone and out of that house I was, running away from the love of my life. Trust me when the person you love does or says something that breaks your heart. The first thing your body does is run. The punching and everything else comes after. I run down the street and run and run. I don't even know where I'm going until I see I'm out of the neighborhood. I'm going to Stacey and traceys house I decide on. My da I mean Adrian doesn't know where they live. I start crying at the thought of never being able to call him daddy or anything else ever again. I love him so much and I thought he loved me.

I ran so much all the way to my friends house. I stand there out of breath before knocking. The door opens to Tracey. "Hey Girl are you okay, here come in," I walk in still out of breath and sweaty from the run. "C...can I ...stay here for a a few days," I stay taking big breaths in between. "Sure thing but what happened with your boyfriend I thought you lived with him?" I give her the look of "isn't it obvious". She gets the message and starts comforting me. Stacey comes in and starts worrying about me asking what happened. We sit on the couch and I tell them from the time I woke up all the way till now. "Oh Hell no where he live me and Tracey will beat his ass now girlfriend," Stacey gets all rounded up and starts smacking her left fist to her right palm together. " No no it's fine just let him be with his slut," I say starting to cry again. "Hey don't worry girl you'll be alright, stay here for as long as you need," Tracey says wiping my tears. "You guys are the best thank you so much," I say before hugging them tightly. They hug me back and tell me it's ok. Suddenly my phone rings which makes us all jump a little. I look at the caller ID and see it's Him. I decline and set it down before it rings again. "Lemme I'll cuss him out," Stacey says bringing out her hand. I honestly think he deserves it so I give her the phone. She answers and puts him on speaker.  "Listen here a**hole, don't call her up because you got a slut over there anyway, leave her alone she's too good for you,"
"Please I need to speak to Riley it's urgent,"
"Sorry player she don't wanna talk to you why don't you ring up some of your hoes instead,"
"I don't fucking HAVE ANY HOES I ONLY HAVE AND WANT HER, I NEED HER, AT LEAST PUT ME ON SPEAKER SO SHE CAN HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY,"
"Go ahead a**hole,"

I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what he's gonna say.

"Baby I'm sorry, Jessy came over to discuss work plans and she got on me and kissed me when you came in. Baby I fired her so she's completely out of my life, baby please I love you, you know that, your my one and only and I would have no one but you, please come back to me princess,"

I start tearing up at his words. My turn to speak.
"I'm not sure to believe you, why would a hot guy like you pick a fat girl like me anyway?"
"Baby don't you dear shame yourself, you are the most beautiful angel who ever lived, please please come back to me,"
I was hurting so bad I just couldn't. If he truly wants me to love and cherish me then he will come and get me.
"No leave me alone,"
I then hang up the call. Tracey and Stacey both look at me. I start crying and collapse in there arms. I cry to sleep wishing that slut was never in our life so things could be perfect with him and I.

Yeaaaaaaa drama drama but you never know what might happen neeext. Will she move on to someone else, or will they get back together. Find out soooon😈. Bye my littles and daddy's