Daddy Saved Me

*Rileys POV*

I hear footsteps and voices above. My kidnapper is here with a gun to my head so I'd stay silent. There were gun shots which cause me to cry. Due to all the fear I am deep in little space. Suddenly I hear a bang on the door which causes me to jump. Justin then got up and stood in front of the stairs with the gun pointed to the door. Suddenly the door busts open and Justin shoots someone. I don't know who but he falls to the floor. Another guy then shoots Justin twice and he hits the floor bleeding in front of me. I start crying and yelling. I look up to see a crowd over the guy that was shot. He then slowly got up. How?? He was shot how could he stand up so easily. He then runs down the stairs followed by the guys behind him. I hide in the corner afraid. I don't look at them I just look at the floor. Suddenly arms wrap around me and I struggle to get out. "NO NO DONT HURT ME DONT," "baby baby please it's me," I pause at this voice. I know this voice. I look up into the eyes of the person I love so dearly. "D daddy?" I start tearing up even more. I hug him tight pressing my head against his chest. He hugs me tightly in return and I can hear him crying. "Oh Princess I've missed you so much," "I I missed you too," I cry and cry in his arms as I feel hands around my ankles. I jump up to see the other guys taking off my ankle chains. My baby then lets me go and undo my wrist chains.

*Adrians POV*

I hurry and undo her chains on her wrists and scoop her fragile body up. She's all beaten up and full of sweat, dirt, and blood. Black eye, cuts on her face, arms legs, bruises all over her body and she's only in a bra and underwear. Seeing all this makes me boil in anger. I look at the guy who kidnapped my baby. I'm so glad he's dead, doing all of this to my baby. I walk up the stairs as my brother gives me a blanket. I wrap my baby in the blanket and hold her tight. A small smile goes on her face as she leans closer in my chest. I am never letting her out of my sight again. We all get on the van and take off with me in the back with my baby still in my arms. I hold onto her for dear life the whole way to my house. One of my brothers private doctors will treat her there. "D daddy?" I look down at my little princess with her cute eyes looking at me. "Yes baby?" "I I Sowy for running that day, I know it w wasn't your fault," I tear up at the thought of that day. Loosing my baby in such a way was the worst but now I finally have her in my arms again. "It's okay baby, just don't ever Ever leave my sight again, I don't want to loose you again," "ye yes sir," she says smiling while closing her eyes. She then falls asleep the rest of the way. I lean my head back with the relief that I finally have her back safe and sound.

Once we get home I walk in with my girl in my arms, my brother and his doctor behind me. I set her on the couch and look at the doctor to inspect. "Don't worry brother, you can trust him," I'll take my brothers words for it. I watch the doctor as he bends over and checks my Princess. He cleans up the blood around the cuts and puts some medicine for the cuts and bruises. After he was done he gets up and smiles at me. "Give her a warm bath and get her to bed, she's very exhausted," I smile at him and then her. "Thank you," I look back at him and he nods his head. The doctor leaves along with half the team. My brother looks at me and down at my girl. "She's beautiful," I give him a look and raise my brow. "Chill man, she's yours I wouldn't miss with your girl any day, I'm just glad you finally found someone you love," my expression relaxes and I smile. "Yea I really love her man, thank you for helping me getting her back," I hug him and says your welcome. He then leaves with the other half of the team. I look down at my sleeping baby. I bend down to her level and nudge her a bit. Nothing. "Babyyy wake up," I shake her shoulder a bit and she stirs. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. "Common bath time," I pick her up with her wrapping her legs around my hips and arms around my neck. She snuggles against my chest and I chuckle. I'm so glad to have this feeling again. I head to the bathroom upstairs and place her on the counter. I turn on the water and put soap for bubbles. I put in a purple bath bomb and I look at my baby. I pick her up and stand her on the floor. I take off the bra and underwear and place her in the tub. Cutting off the water and looking down at my baby. I start washing her hair with her favorite rose shampoo and conditioner. Once I rinse her hair  a bit of blood falls in the water. I tear up with the sight of this but I continue washing her up. I wash up the rest of her body being careful around the cuts and bruises. Her being quiet the entire time. Her cheeks bruised as if she was slapped every second of everyday, her wrists and ankles cut up and bruised. I clean her up and take her into a towel. I drain the bathtub and take her into our room. I sit her on the bed and head to the closet. I take one of my shirts and underwear and head back to her. I dress her up and put her under the covers. I undress until I'm just in my boxers and I get in next to her. I get on my side as she snuggles into my chest. I reach to the dresser next to me and get her favorite pacy. I pop it into her mouth and she begins sucking. I smile at the little girl in my arms as she falls asleep. I kiss her head and drift off into sleep along with her. With a smile on my face, only there when my baby is in my arms.

YAAAYYYY TOGETHER AGAAAIN

YAAAYYYY TOGETHER AGAAAIN. Glad for no more torture. Bye my littles and daddy's