Get Off My Girl

* 2 Months Later *

*Rileys POV*

Everything has been going good. Daddy takes me shopping for clothes, onesies, sippys, and pacys even though I insist not to. He spoils me a lot and we go on dates too. We also barely do you know what which I'm honestly happy about. I know he doesn't want me for my body and he respects me. We've been together for 2months and 1week. The best time of my life. We still haven't said the "I love you's" yet. Just taking things slow and understanding each other.

*Adrians POV*

It's been 2months and a week and that's the best time I'm ever had in my life. She's completely perfect. I'm honestly in love with her but I'm making sure she's in love with me and not rushing her feelings. I would do anything for my girl. She's amazing and completely perfect.

*Rileys POV*

I wake up in my daddy's arms. His chest is so warm and cozy I never want to leave this spot. I look up to see a smile forming. I start poking his cheek "Daddy you asleep," he stays perfectly still. I know he's awake so I get an idea to get him up. I get off his chest and sit on his lap and ****. I start bouncing on him and giggle a bit. Soon I felt something hard ruse against my princess parts. I knew I had succeeded when I felt a strong hand hit the outside of my thigh. He then opens his eyes and looks at me with a devilish smile. "You just love making me hard in the mornings," I giggle and attack him with kisses. "Morning daddy," "Morning Baby Girl,". "Daddy time for scwool," I continue bouncing on him. "If you keep bouncing ima put it in your princess parts and make you bounce," I blush hard and get off the bed to go to the bathroom. I run away and giggle as daddy gives out a big yawn.
*After Breakfast*

We go into our room and start to get ready. All my big girl clothes are in this room while my onesies and little clothes are over there. Daddy decided to move the high thigh socks in his room since I wear them when I'm both little and big. He chooses a white crop top with a blue skirt and white thigh socks. Then some black flats and a white bow. We get dressed and daddy fixes my hair putting it half down and half into a ponytail. He then puts on my bow and turns me to face him. "You are so adorable princess and so cute when you wear your little bows," "tank you daddy," I blush really hard and give him a peck on the lips. "Oh no you don't," he grabs me before I could escape. He pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. I could never get enough of his sweet taste. "Alright baby go get your school bag while I go get you little bag," "yes baby," I say and start to leave when I felt a smack on my ass. "Mm that's my girl," he says with his devilish smile. I go to get our bags at the door when daddy comes in with my little bag. "You White pacy that says daddy's girl, a thing of apple sauce, your cat stuffy, and a sippy cup with a juice box to fill it up. All set?" "Yes daddy," I say jumping up and down.

Daddy drives us to school and parks. We walk in and towards his locker. Then new friend Jackson comes up to us. "Hey dude hey Riley," he says while smirking at me. I hate that smirk I just wanna Smack it off his face. "Sup man hey you wanna skip with us and hang at the rooftop," I didn't like the sound of that but I always stay by daddy so I have nothing to worry about. "Sure let's head there now before anyone sees," Jackson says before walking to the rooftop. We follow behind and reach the rooftop. We lock the door so no one else can come.
*Warning there's some sexual harassment coming up*
It's been about thirty minutes up here and we all were just chatting. The boys played arm wrestling while I watched frozen 2 on my phone. "Hey I'll be right back babe gotta use the restroom alright," I nod and he kisses my cheek before heading out. Suddenly I felt someone playing with my hair. I quickly turn around and push Jackson's hand away. "Oh feisty aren't you," he then jumps on me and pins my arms above my head. "GET OFF M-," he puts one hand over my mouth preventing me from screaming. "Shut yo you little slut, how about you be my slut instead," he then lifts my skirt and pulls my panties down to my ankles. He then starts touching my princess parts. I then start crying and hoping that daddy can hurry up. I can't push him off he's so strong. Jackson then starts biting my neck and I scream in pain as loud as I can with his hand over my mouth. Please daddy hurry.

*Adrians POV*

I start washing my hands when I get the sense that somethings not right but what could it be. As I dry my hands I remember the way Jackson keeps looking at my girl. Oh SHIT leaving them alone was a bad idea. I start running towards the rooftop but when I get there my heart skipped a beat. This guy had the nerve to touch what's mine. I pull his head back by the hair and punch him Hard. He falls back holding his face. I turn to my girl in a crying mess. I hug her tight with one arm as I pull up her underwear and fix her skirt with my other hand. No one touches my baby and if they manage to do so. I will make then wish they were never born. I kiss her forehead and get up to turn to the bastard. I start punching and punching his face and chest. I was So angry I let it all out on him. I got up and started kicking and stepping on him. Then I felt a small hand pull my arm. I turn to see my baby still in tears. "B baby pwease that's enough," I look into her eyes and return back to my sane self. Suddenly the bell rang for releasing people from class. I picked up my girl bridal style and carried her down into the building as she cried in my arms. I stopped at the corner to wipe her ears. "I'm so sorry baby I should have been there. I will never let that happen again ok baby I promise." She then hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear. "Tank you daddy," I smile "your welcome princess," I wipe the last bit of her tears and we head to class.

*Last class of the day*

It was the last class and luckily my baby was also in it with me. We sat in our usual seats next to each other and listened to instructions. "Okay so class this week we will be working on a project. You must make a poster with information on any president you desire. You must have one partner and it's due this Friday which gives you today(Monday) and three more days. Now get a computer and research some presidents. I turn to my baby and give her a smile as she's sucking her thumb. I went to get a laptop and set it on our desk. She starts getting a bit fussy which is so cute. Good thing we are in the back of the class so I can take care of her. "Princess would you like apple sauce?" She looks at me with big eyes and nods excitedly. "Use your words little girl," "Yes daddy pwease," she whispers to me. I honestly don't mind when she's in little space at school. I love her for her and not afraid to show her off. I get her little bag and pull out her apple sauce pouch.

(Author:To be honest I got this idea cause my daddy likes to give me apple sauce pouches

(Author:To be honest I got this idea cause my daddy likes to give me apple sauce pouches. It pushes me into little space even further every single time it's the best, ok bye bye)

*Rileys POV*

Daddy brings the pouch to my lips and I quickly start sucking up the apple sauce. He then quickly pulls it out and narrows his eyes at me. "Slowly princess I don't want you getting sick," "Yes daddy," I then start sucking slowly and take little breaks enjoying the taste. It's so amazing. I look up at my daddy who's watching me which makes me blush. I pull away from the apple sauce and kiss his cheek. "I love you daddy," this shocks daddy but then puts a big smile on his face. "I love you too princess," and he continues to feed me apple sauce.