The Project

*Adrians POV*

After breakfast we head to the living room to watch SpongeBob. Spongebob is my baby's favorite cartoon series and it's adorable as she jumps and sings to the intro. I watch her as she gets excited for it. Seeing her excited and happy makes me feel completely at piece.

After a few episodes and cuddling my baby she's starting to squirm around. She doesn't like staying in the same place for too long and now she's tryna get comfortable. "Hey baby how about we do that presidents project for class?" She gives me a confused look and I just smile. I know my baby doesn't really like doing school work. "I'll let you put glitter on iiiit," just as I predicted her eyes got big. "Yay wets do it daddy," she jumps up and down excitedly. I go upstairs to get her paints,glue, and glitter. I get my bag that has a poster and already looked up information. My baby started painting the title while I looked up more information. She was on her tummy swinging her legs while humming. She's so adorable. When she was done painting I wrote down all the information I gathered up leaving some room for my baby to decorate. She added flowers and even a little gun next to the information on the president died. But what caught my eye was she put glue on the gun and sprinkled black glitter on it. It was cute and she added more and more glitter.

"Ok baby that's enough glitter," there was starting to be too much glitter on the poster. She pouted and looked at me. "Nooo I wants mow gwitter," she said while crossing her arms. "No baby it's enough it already looks so pretty, you did a good job," "but it need mow," I raised my eyebrow at her. She's disobeying me and saying No. "young lady I said no," I said with my daddy voice. She pouted even more and looked mad. "No I. Want. GWITTER." This made me explode. I got up picked her up placing her over my shoulders. I smacked her butt to let her know she was in big trouble.

*Rileys POV*

He set me down on the floor standing up. "Strip," he demanded then walked out. I then took off my shirt onesie and sit down on the bed waiting for daddy. He then comes back with a cuffs and a gag. He sets then on a bed, cups my cheeks and pulls me in for a long amazing kiss. He then pushes me down the bed and cuffs my hands above my head. He strips down and I see his big cock all hard and precum on it. He then gets on top of me and starts kissing and biting my neck roughly. He leaves hickeys on my neck marking what's his. He then starts biting my left boob while pinching and twisting my right nipple. Gosh he was teasing me. Then switches and does the same thing. The nipple twisting and pinching feels good but is also torture. He then bites my panties and slide them down with his teeth. He then starts kissing my inner thighs and squeezing them. He then lightly licked my clit earning a disappointed moan from me. I wanted much more. I then looked up at me and came face to face with me. "You want daddy to stop teasing," he looked at me straight in the eyes. "Y yes daddy please," with that he grabbed the gag. It's just a ball attached to a string how bad could it be I thought. Then he shoved the ball in my mouth and tightened the gag just right. It was big in my mouth but I should be able to handle it. He then went down and shoved two fingers in my princess parts. I moaned or at least tried to moan but barely could cause the gag. He was pumping fast in and out of my while sucking and biting on my clit. This made me go crazy and I tried to scream but the gag held it back. Daddy then stopped and flipped me over to doggy style. He then shoved his huge cock in my princess parts and fucked me roughly. This hurt but also felt good at the same time. His moans of pleasure filled the room. I tried to but this stupid gag wouldn't let me. He fucked me with all he had and then I felt something inside my tummy. "D dawy I onna cum," all I could say with the gag in my mouth. "Oh no you better not," he said while smacking my ass. It was so hard to keep it in as he kept fucking me with all his might. He smacked my butt at the same time and moaned in pleasure. I couldn't handle it any longer and cummed all over daddy. He then pulled out of me and roughly licked me up. He turned me over and looked straight at me. "I told you not to cum you slut," he then took out the gag and brought me to my knees on the floor grabbing a handful of my hair. He then shoved him big cock in my mouth and started fucking it. Tears were going down my cheeks as this was hurting. The gag hurt enough but this was making it worse. My princess parts were pounding of after pain. Warm cum then shot down in the back of my throat. Daddy pulled out of me but kept it in front of my lips. "Lick," I did as he demanded and he bit his lip. He let go of my hair and bent down to my level. He then bit my lip hard causing me to moan. Though my mouth and pussy were pounding in pain. Daddy then in cuffed me and went out the room. I tried to stand but couldn't with my princess parts pounding in pain. I fell to the floor and continued crying in pain. Daddy then came in with apple juice in a sippy and strawberries. He set them down on the dresser and picked my up. He layed down under the covers and kept my head on his chest. He gave me my sippy and I started sucking but it really hurt. I sucked lightly drinking the juice while daddy turned on the tv in front of the bed. We watched despicable me as he played with my hair. After a while he asked "so why did princess get punished?" "C cause I wasn't wistening," "that's right now is princess sorry?" "Y yes daddy I Sowy," he kissed my forehead and fed me strawberries. We watched cartoons for the rest of the afternoon until I drifted into a deep sleep. There is no one I rather be with than my daddy. I love to fall asleep in his arms and only his.

Hehehe yeaaa if y'all want me to write about something else they can do then message me or comment. Bye my littles and daddys😄