Being Leashed

*Rileys POV*

I start to wake up at the smell of something amazing. I slowly open my eyes as I stretch out. I reach daddy's side of the bed but find it empty and cold. I sit up and start to tear up. I start crying a bit loud cause I want my daddy with me. I continue crying and crying until I hear footsteps running getting closer and louder. "Hey baby shhhh it's ok," I then feel two strong arms scoop me up and I'm not clinging on my baby. I feel safe in his arms and his chest so comfortable. "Sorry sweetie, I was just cooking breakfast for me and my little angel," I look up and smile at him. He gives me an irresistible smile and I plant my lips onto his.

After breakfast I quickly run into my playroom jumping up and down when daddy enters. "What did I say about running around the house?" He says raising his brow at me. I giggle but don't answer. He slowly comes forward causing me to walk back slowly until I'm against the wall. "One more chance, what did I say about running around the house," I look up feeling brave and I stuck out my tongue. One minute I'm giggling the next I'm over his shoulders going towards our room. He slams me on the bed and turns me over with my stomach against the sheets and my face towards the headboard. He then walks to his drawer next to the bed and brings out a collar and leash. Both Pink with pink roses on it. Super cute.

He then takes off my current collar and puts the white one on me

He then takes off my current collar and puts the white one on me. "For running in the house and Especially up the stairs when I tell you not to, you get 15 spankins," he says this while clipping the leash on my collar and to the headboard. "For not answering when being spoken to, you get 10 spankings young lady," all this talk is making me anxious for his touch. He then quickly takes off my panties since I had no other bottoms and threw them on the floor. I was wiggling my ass in the air waiting for him to punish me. I know a punishment is supposed to teach me a lesson but the pain turns into immediate pleasure. Snapping me out of my thoughts, his rough hand lands on my ass. I slightly scream in the sheets. "Count," he demanded.
"One"
Smack
"Two"
Smack
"Three"
.............
Smack
"T twenty two"
"Was that a studded young lady,"
"No sir"
Smack
"Twenty Three"
Smack
"Twenty Four"
Smack
"Twenty Five"
I am crying my eyes out. It's only pleasure for a certain time but turned into complete pain after 18. He walks away leaving me crying on the bed with a red and purple ass. I cry for what seems like forever until my daddy comes in with some cream for my butt, sippy cup which I'm hoping it's apple juice, and strawberries. He sits next to me and takes off the leash from my collar and headboard. He puts it away and starts soothing my butt with cream. He picked me up and stood me on the floor. He put me in a blue and white onesie that had stitch on it. I smiled at the pictures of wittle stitch. Daddy then wipes my tears and gently lays me on the bed under the blankets. He gives me my sippy and I'm happy to say that it's apple juice. We lay together under the blankets for a few minutes until he feeds me strawberries. "Do you like your new collar baby?" I look up at him with his amazing smile. "Yes daddy I do tank you," I snuggle in his chest further. "Take a small nap baby, there's something I have to tell you when you wake up," I worry a bit at his words but the feeling of his safe comfortable arms make me drift into sleep. It should be nothing, I trust him.

Sorry it's short but I'll make sure to make the next chapter much longer😁 Adios