Daddy Please

*Rileys POV*

I slowly open my eyes and feel the comfort of daddy's chest. It's so comfortable I want to go back to sleep but can't since daddy's snoring. I look up and giggle at my handsome daddy making an adorable face while snoring. I look at the clock beside the bed and realize we have 50 minutes until school. I then think of something naughty to wake daddy. I then climb on his lap and over his boxers to his Big area. I then start bouncing on daddy until I see him starting to wake up. "Daddy daddy I want eggs and bacon," I say while giggling and moving my hips against daddy. Daddy let out a soft groan and grabbed my waist causing a little scream to come out of me. "Baby girl you want to make daddy hard already," he says giving me a devilish smile with sleepy eyes. "Daddy daddy I'm hungry pleeeeaaaase," I whine while rocking on him faster. I quickly felt something so hard and big against me and knew I had succeeded. Daddy then turned me over and pinned me down taking one hand and putting it on his hard cock. "Look what you did baby girl, oh you started it now you have to finish it," he then rose up and started taking off his boxers. He then layed down and motioned for me to come to him. He then gave me a passionate and deep kiss. It made me feel like jello all over again. He then stopped and "Baby you better go and finish me off with that sweet mouth of yours" I then went to daddy's lower area and got daddy's cock wet and juicy to put in my mouth. I slowly put it in earning a low deep groan from daddy. I slowly pulled in and out teasing daddy. This seem to make anxious "get on your knees right now young lady," he commanded as he got up and positioned himself in front of me. He then shoved it all in my mouth which hurt at first. He then started fucking my mouth roughly. Daddy had his head back and his Moans started to get louder. "Now that you know how I want it, please me baby girl" he stopped and I took it out for some air. I then started squeezing and twisting it making daddy moan more. I then put it in my mouth and brought it in and out. Speeding up more and more I could feel that daddy's about to come. I could feel him tightening up in my throat. It earned a moan from me and went on pleasing daddy. I then felt all his cum release in my throat. So warm and good. I gave him one last lick before looking up to daddy. "Good morning daddy" I say giggling. "Good morning little girl" he says before kissing my forehead.

*Adrians POV*

I started preparing breakfast for my little girl with flash of images came to my head of earlier. My little girl was being naughty and she got what was coming for her. I was so pleased with her performance today. I then felt arms wrap around my chest. I look back to see princess in an oversized shirt. That seems to be her favorite morning wear. "Daddy I ha work todway after scwool," she says in her little voice while squeezing her stuffy. "Aw Baby common I don't want you to go to work. How about you quit and can come be with me at my work?" I truly didn't want my little girl to work. I have a factory that I run so it would be no trouble taking her with me. "Chu sure Daddy?" I can tell she's getting a little excited. "Of course baby we actually will go today," "YAAAAYYY" she starts jumping up and down. I smile at the little girl who's so excited to go with daddy to work. I truly love my little girl and nothing can change that.