Took you long enough

**Warning:Self harm**
After a week

*Rileys POV*

I'm on the couch eating ice cream while watching The Notebook. I don't know why but I just feel like watching a sad romantic movie. What's the point in dodging it when I think of Adrian 24/7. He hasn't called since that day and Tracy and Stacy say he hasn't asked for me at school. They say he's been quiet and always wearing a hoodie. They say he looks miserable and his eyes look like he's been crying and hasn't had any sleep. I felt bad for a split second but then remember that he hasn't even tried getting me back after what I told him. Shows how much he cares and loves me. I'll just take a nap now.

After an 1 hour nap I wake up to the door knocking. I wait it out to see it one of the sisters get it or the person goes away. The knock comes again a little more demanding. I decide to drag myself up to open the door. I'm a hot mess and I don't care. Hair everywhere, bags under my eyes, dried up drool on my face, dried up ice cream on my long sleeve shirt. I open the door and almost faint when I see who it is. "Hey I um brought you your favorite flowers and a new stuffy baby girl," he says giving me a shy smile. I am so angry at that...just pure anger. I slam the door only to realized he put his foot to stop it. "GET OUT," I point to the cruel outside world. "No baby I will not, Ive come to get you back," I scoff and give him a "are you kidding me" look. "After a FUCKING WEEK YOU SHOW UP," "I wanted to give you time to yourself thought you just needed some time without me," he starts walking in. "Uh huh whatever and how did you find me?" I ask narrowing my eyes to him. "I planted a chip in your phone that tells me your location just Incase I ever lost you," he says giving me worried eyes. That's actually thoughtful I don't think he would do that if he didn't care for me. "Baby please I'm So So sorry please you are the only one for me, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't cry for you every single night, I wouldn't hug your favorite stuffy to help me feel the slightest bit better, I wouldn't hold on the hope of you and me together again," he says all this while looking me straight in my eyes. I start tearing up and looking down at my feet. "I bought the whole spongebob collection so we can see it together, I've already wrapped up your present for your birthday that's coming up soon," I completely forgot about that. "Baby I fucking need you, you complete me and I Love you so damn much please baby,". I look up and into his eyes. Deeeep into his eyes and I see that everything this man told me is the truth. "No matter how long it takes I'll keep coming back for yo-,"

*Adrians POV*

I was cut off by my girl slamming her lips on mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I quickly caught her as she jumped into my arms. I slammed her against the wall and kissed her for a few minutes. She then pulls away both of us trying to catch our breaths. She looks at me and gives me a beautiful smile. "Took you long enough daddy," she says before hugging me tightly. I slowly start to tear up making my baby look up at me. "What's wrong daddy?" I look at her big beautiful brown eyes. "I I just I've missed you so damn much and I miss the feeling of you in my arms," I say crying a little more. "It's okay daddy I here with you now," she wipes my tears. "Baby what's your age right now?" "Ten," she says with glee making me chuckle. She's not fully in little space yet. "Let's go home please," my baby bouncing in my hips. I groan a little bit at the feeling which causes my baby to laugh. She continues bouncing and laughing. "If you keep bouncing like that your getting something at home baby," I growl in her ear in my daddy voice. She giggles and continues. I get the flowers and stuffy and walk to my car. I set her down in her seatbelt giving her her new stuffy. "I wove it daddy tank u," she says squeezing the life out of it. "Anything for my princess," I get seated up and start driving home. When I got home I picked her up and took my little angel inside. I head to the bathroom and set her on the counter. "Ok baby bath time," I say while rubbing her cheek with my thumb. "N no Wook," she says crossing her arms. I raise my eyebrow at this. "Baby I have seen every inch of you, I'm gonna have to look when I take you a bath," I set her down and go for her shirt. It's not like I'm already trying to have sec with her. I just got her back I really just want to cuddle again. I start lifting the shirt while she turns away looking...scared. Why would she be scared.....Shit. I lift the shirt to see cut marks on her arms. Not just her wrist but all the way up her arms. They were Never here before and they even look a little more recent. "Did...did I do this, was this because of me," I say looking into her eyes. She looks away and tears up. "Sort of," I couldn't believe it. Not only did I hurt her mentally but it pushed her to hurt herself physically. All I could do was start the bath. I put a bathbomb and make it full of bubbles. I undressed the rest of her happy to see nowhere else with cuts. "Call me when your done," I say as I put her down. She looks at me confused but I just turn and walk out. I go to the kitchen and get me a bottle of tequila. I know I'm underaged but I smuggled some over the week. I take shots as flashbacks of those cuts come in my head. I can't believe it. I love her so much but do you hurt someone you love? My head starts hurting so I just drink more when she comes towards me. Hair all wet and in a onesie. "Daddy pwease no dwink," she grabs the bottle and pours it down before throwing it away. She then grabs my hand and leads me to our room with my drunk ass wobbling. She sets me on the bed and snuggles right next to me. "I..I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you," "it's okay daddy you didn't mean to it was that slut," I chuckle at this and look down at my baby. I smile and give her a kiss on the lips. She pulls back "ewwww nasty smell," I laugh knowing it's cause the tequila. "I wove you daddy," she says snuggling further in my arms. I hug her tight "I love you too baby girl," I then knock out. But am happy after a week I get to sleep with my baby in my arms again.

(Alrighty how did I do😂 hope y'all like dis. Bye bye littles and daddy's)