Where are you?

*Adrians POV*

As school went on I asked people if they have seen my girl. They all said no until I finally came to one person. "Yea I saw her run out the school to some ice cream shop after that incident," "thanks man," I started running out the school and into my car. I quickly drove to the ice cream shop and asked the lady in the front if she's seen her. I described her and told her that my baby always orders strawberry and chocolate with cheesecake bites. "Oh yea she ordered two rounds of that about 2 hours ago, I think she said something about hot topic," "thank you," I got right back in my car and drove to the mall. That's the only hot topic in this area and only one she knows. I asked the guy behind the register if he'd seen her. "Yes she was here not too long ago, came in alone but left with some guy," my brain boiled at the thought of my gurl even talking to another guy I don't know. "You know where they went," "no they just walked out talking," "can I have a description of the guy please," he was about your height, short red hair, he has a left piercing, he's skinny not really built, black shirt with jeans and that's all I know," "thank you so much," I ran out into the parking lot to see if they were still there. I looked and looked but I couldn't spot my princess. Where the Fuck is she? Suddenly at the corner of my eye I see my girl with some guy. The exact description I was told but I've never seen him before. I start running towards her but then that asshole put a cloth to her mouth and she passed out. "RILEY" when I got to the car it was too late he sped away with her in the car. I ran to my car a began to drive. But when I got to the light, he was out of sight. FUCK. I took out my phone and dialed my big brother.
"Hello?"
"Hey man you busy right now?"
"Na why what's up you ok you sound out stressed."
"Yea hey can you send your guys to look for my girlfriend, this dude just kidnapped her and I don't know where they are."
"Alright give me a photo of your girl, description of the guy, the car he's in, and where this happened."
After telling my brother everything he sent all his men to search for my girl. My brother is a gang leader that's why. We never really get to talk because he's usually busy with work. Fuck what am I gonna do without my girl. Why did this have to happen. This is all my fucking fault. Just wait for me please baby I'm comin for you. I got into my car and started searching the streets. Hoping to find them.
*Hours later*
*Rileys POV*

I suddenly wake up to water being splashed on my body. I look up but once I open my eyes everything is so blurry. I have a slight headache and I feel so dizzy. I lay down to try a relax. Once my eyes are able to focus I turn to see the guy that kidnapped me. He has a smile on his face like he was being amused. "Time to eat princess," he says while bending down with a bowl in his hand. Boy was I mad that he called me princess, only my daddy calls me princess. When he held the spoon to my mouth I took and bite and spit it right on his face. "Only m my daddy calls me princess," I say with as much confidence I can conjure up. Before I knew it there was a sting on my left cheek. "Break rules and you'll get punished little girl," I put my head back down. I looked at my body to see I was only in bra and underwear and chains on my wrists and ankles. "Now EAT," I look up at he puts the spoon to my mouth and this time I take the bite and chew. Oatmeal. I swallowed and he kept feeding me until there was no more. He got up and patted my head. "Good girl,"
*Warning Some Sexual Abuse Ahead*
"Good girls get rewards," he then picked me up and set me on all fours. He then started unbuckling his belt and pants and I then knew what he was gonna do. "NO," I go up and tried to run but was brought back to the floor by the chains. He then pulled me by my hair and slapped me again.

Ok I'm not continuing that. That hurts me lots to type so let's just leave it at that. She got Sexually Abused and then she passed out on the floor.