Meeting the parents

*Rileys POV*

I wake up to the slight snoring coming from my daddy. I gotta go pee but he has a tight grip on me. I slowly start wiggling out of his arms but he tightens up. I grab a pillow and start to slide down out of his grip with the pillow replacing me. I turn to see he squeezing the life out of the pillow. Poor pillow😂. I woddled to the bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face. I smiled in the mirror at my clean face and walked into our room. Daddy was still asleep on the bed squeezing the pillow. I grabbed my phone and scooched back into my spot in his arms. I got on Instagram and started looking over friends posts. "You know a good morning kiss wouldn't hurt before you get on your phone," I practically jumped up from the bed when I heard his deep but loving voice. I turned around to face my daddy with his eyes halfway open looking at me. I put a quick peck on his lips and smiled. "Good morning daddy," "morning baby," he then took my phone and threw it behind him. "HEYY," he looked at me with his eyebrow raised. I looked down sadly not wanting to get in trouble. Today we are supposed to have dinner with daddy's parents so I should be on my best behavior. "S Sowy daddy," I said shyly. I looked up to see his face relax and a smile on his face. "It's okay plus you should pay attention to me not that phone," he then pulls me in closer if that's even possible and attacks me with kisses. "D daddy stooop," I laughed so hard and he giggled and stopped attacking me with kisses only to attack me with tickles. After what seemed like hours of tickling and laughing he finally stopped and we layed on the bed catching our breaths. "Well princess how about oatmeal and fruit for breakfast?" I looked over straight at him and I smiled ear to ear. "I would wove dat daddy,"

During breakfast, "Princess after breakfast we need to get dressed and I'll need your help with packing your little bag," "yes sir," I say with a mouth full of strawberries. He takes one look at me and bust out laughing as I do the same.

After breakfast I turned on the water to nice and steamy. I start to strip when I feel big smooth hands wrap around my waist causing me to slightly jump. Although this person is behind me I knew it was my daddy. I recognize his touch anytime. I turn around slowly only to be attacked by his sweet soft lips. We continue kissing as we walk straight to under the shower. My hands explore his body as one of his hands is slightly pulling on my hair while the other is on my waist. After a while of making out he pulls away and puts flower scented shampoo on my hair. I smile and as I pick up a scrub and start washing his body up. After we both finish we rinse off and now it's my turn to put soap in his hair. He bends down for me to scrub his hair causing his to let out a slight moan. I scrubs my body and kisses my wet clit. We then rinse off and he goes out first. He wraps his bottom with a towel and picks me up bridal style with a towel.

I got dressed in a pastel pink dress that goes to my knees with some black heels.

I chose my stitch and lilo sippy cup, my black pacy that says brat, and apple sauce to put in my little bag

I chose my stitch and lilo sippy cup, my black pacy that says brat, and apple sauce to put in my little bag. "Alright baby girl you ready to go," I hurry to the front door where daddy is waiting for me. "All weady daddy," he smiles and leads me to the car. "Daddy can I sit in da fwonts wif you pwease?" Daddy smiles "of course," I jump happily and get in the passenger seat. Daddy closes my door and comes to the drivers seat.

*Adrians POV*

Once we started the drive Riley was starting to fall asleep. Halfway through the car ride she woke up and looked sad. "What's wrong princess?" She looks at me with tears eyes. "Do they knows I wittle?" Ooooo how could I forget to explain. "Yes baby they know of my life style and they know of you being a little, they both want to meet you but um....well my father isn't exactly approving of this lifestyle but my mom is," I saw her face droop and tears falling down. "Hey it's okay you can be little when we are there, my moms very excited trust me, she's gonna baby you and everything, it's gonna be hard for you to be a big girl around her," I pull to the side of the road and wrap her in a hug. "Just be yourself baby okay nothing will happen I'll be there the entire time," she looks up at me with a toothy smile and gives me a kiss on the lips. "Better baby?" "Mhm"

Once we pulled up to the driveway memories started flooding back. My father not accepting my lifestyle which caused my parents to fight for a while. They went through a rough patch for a while but still stayed together. I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger seat. I opened the door to wake up an adorable sleeping Riley. "Are we here daddy?" "Yea baby now common it's time to meet them," she jumps up excited and heads to the front door as I get her bag. Once I come up beside her I ring the doorbell. The door opens to my happy mother. "Oooohhh hello hello," she pulls me straight into a hug. "Common mom stop," I laugh as I break away from her hug. "I missed you Adrian," "missed ya too mom," her attention then averts to Riley. "This beautiful girl must be your girlfriend," "yes she is," Riley gets really shy and let's a little hi. "Hello hello hello," my mother then pulled Riley into a tight hug. Though my baby seems to like it as she laughs and hugs back. "I have heard so much about you, Riley right?" "Y yes ma'am," "There is no ma'am call me Lilian sweetheart," She then brought us in the house and into the living room. She sat down next to Riley saying about how pretty she is and I'm lucky and how I don't deserve her. She is right, she's so amazing I don't deserve her yet she's with me. My dad then came down the stairs and towards us. I stood up "hi dad," I shook his hand and his eyes went to Riley. "This must be your girlfriend," Riley stood up and held out her hand. "Yes sir I'm riley nice to meet you," I watched as the shook hands.

The rest of the time we play Uno. Surprisingly my baby was being a big girl but I don't mind. Kept my fathers mouth shut anyway which I'm glad for. It was starting to get dark and dinner was almost done. "UNO," my baby cheered at this. "Not so fast swap decks," my mother then put down a swap decks card and have out a mischievous smile. "Naaaa," Riley poured as she switched her card for my mother's deck of 17 cards.

Dinner was done and now it's time to eat.

I'll leave it at that cause it's late for me. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Just stuff goin on. Well enjoy this chapter. Byeee