Ashamed

*Adrians POV*

It's been 2 days since the thing with Jackson. Uh my blood boils every time I think of him. Well my baby seems to be more afraid to talk to others more than ever since then. She doesn't like to even say hi to my guy friends anymore and she's been a little more insecure about herself lately. I think all this while watching her sleep in my arms soundly. She's now ashamed of herself when I change her. Before she was alright but now it's disturbing her so I stopped. I think today I'll try to talk to her and ask what's going on in her precious little head.

*Rileys POV*

I'm having a nightmare of Jackson trying to touch me again. This has gone on since when it happened. I wake up to see daddy already awake. "Gwood Morwing Daddy," I say while rubbing my nose against his. "Good morning baby girl," he says while giggling. "So how about we eat chocolate chip pancakes and skip school, what do you say princess?" I look at him with big eyes. "Yes yes I wanna be aw day with daddy," daddy chuckles. I wove when he chuckles and I love making him laugh. He then gets up from the bed to get a shirt on. I then make grabby hands to daddy. "Upsies pwease Daddy," I say with big begging puppy eyes. Daddy smiles and scoops me up then heads to my playroom. He opens a drawer and pulls out a purple pacy with a pink flower on it and puts it in my mouth. I rest my head against his neck and suck on it. He then places me down on the changing table to go pick out a onesie. He comes back with a white onesie with purple cursive letters saying "daddy's girl" on it. He then starts taking off the onesie I have on but I start covering myself up. "Baby can we please talk about something," he says looking at me worried. "What is it Daddy?" I look at him worried too. "Well you used to be ok with me changing you but now your...not. Ever since the asshole 2 days ago. Can I ask why baby?" I feel bad. Ever since then I've kinda not let him touch me and he hasn't done anything wrong. I flinch when he touches me and I won't let him change me anymore. All because of one thought. "I Sowy daddy it's just he touched my Princess part and I thought you won't want me no more now that he touch me," I look down to the floor to sad to look at him.

*Adrians POV*

I look at my baby and process what she just said. How could I not want her, not for her body but she's amazing. Not a greedy little girl using me for sex. She's not like the others I've dated. I admit I've dated a few but they all used me. But her, she's different. She's precious and I would put her life before any other. I would die for her. "Princess I will always want you, you are my girl and that's how it should always be, I admit him touching you makes me really really upset but I still want you and I need you, you complete me baby you give me a feeling no one else has and it feels amazing, I love you princess," I wait for her to say something. I then see tears coming down her face. "Oh baby please don't cry," I scoop her up in my arms and lightly bounce her up and down soothing her. "I wove you too daddy, I Sowy," "it's ok princess I understand," I comfort her for a few minutes more until she starts crying and then picks up her head to face me. "I will wet you change me now," she smiles before kissing my cheek. I smile and set her down on the changing table. I take off her onesie and put on another one. I brush her hair and put it in two low pigtails. When then head to the bathroom to wash our teeth together. I pick her up and head to the kitchen. I put her down on the high chair but bring her in the kitchen to watch me make pancakes. She loves watching me cook and I love joking around to make her laugh and smile. I mix the batter and add the chocolate chips. "Daddy daddy can I have a piece pwease," she begs while making grabby hands towards the bag of chocolate chips. I grab a couple of them and pop one by one in her mouth. She's so adorable as she rocks her head side to side while chewing them up. I finish making the pancakes and set them on the table. I blow to cool off the pancakes and feed some to my princess who happily eats away. Moments like this with her are priceless. I love her so much.

Hewo people hope y'all enjoying it. I'm sorry this ones short but I want to go ta beeeeeed now. And thank you for 301 views I honestly am so happy for that. Bye my daddy's and littles.