Who is she?

*Adrians POV*

School went by fast which I'm glad for. In calculus there was a sub again so we just made out and cuddled. After school we met up at my car. "Ready to go to work with daddy?" " Of course babe" she says in a big girl voice. I honestly wanted her in little space so I reached in my school bag and brought out a pink pacy and stuffy. I gave it to her once we got in the car. It was adorable how she swung her legs on the way there. She was in little space again and I laughed at the little noises she made.

Once we got there we got out the car and I examined her outfit I picked for her. I'm starting to regret my choice because some guys are pervs at my job. She had a grey crop top with a pink waist high skirt. No high thigh socks this time but a pair of pink shoes. Her hair in pigtails which made her especially adorable. She left her stuffy in the car but kept her pacy in her hand so no one could see. As we entered not to my surprise I saw guys eyeing my girl. I held her waist protectively as she giggled to this. They didn't seem to inglue their eyes from her so I rushed to my office. Once we got in I grabbed her pacy and popped in right in her mouth. This made her giggle adorably. I went and sat down at my desk to get to work. As I flipped through papers a little princess peaked in from the side. I laughed and brought her to my lap. "If you be a good girl you can stay of my lap," "Yes dada," she said through her pacifier.

After an hour
"Daddy I need to go potty" " go ahead princess it's on our left. I watched as my little girl hurried to then bathroom. "She's so cute," I whisper to myself.
*Knock**Knock*

*Rileys POV*

I washed my hands and grabbed my pacy to put it in my pocket for later. I fixed my hair up to stay cute for daddy. I smile at my presentable self and head out. I stop in my tracks to see a women standing by daddy. They don't notice me so I hide to ease drop. She's a tall lady but not as tall as daddy though she does have black heels. She has a skin tight red dress that opens up on her chest showing most of her boobs. She has lipstick and other disturbing makeup and brown curly hair. Who is she so dressed up for? Then she leans beside daddy to point to some papers putting her boobs in front of daddy's face. She starts smiling and touching on daddy. He doesn't even push her away he's just focused on papers. "Sir I've worked for you for a year now and I have a confession to make." She then gets on his desk and pushes everything off. "I truly love you Adrian and I would like to start a Very close relationship," Oh HELL NO. Daddy was caught in words. DADDYS NOT DOING ANYTHING. I walk in and lean over daddy. "Baby who is this?" I say giving her the most meanest look I can ever make. "Oh oh you have a girlfriend oh well I'm sorry sir. I'll get right back to work," I glare at her as she leaves. Daddy then starts laughing. "Someone is jealous," "of course I'm jealous, your my boyfriend and you didn't do SHIT when she was all apon you," "Baby don't you think I saw you watching. I knew you were watching and I wanted to see what you would do,trust me I don't want that slut," I'm still upset and don't even look at daddy. "Baby common you know I want you and only you," he says reaching for my face. I push him off and turn the other way. He then gets up and goes to his mini fridge on the side of his desk. Then an chocolate chip ice cream cookie is put in my face. "I offer this as an apology," he says making me turn to him. I pout and think for a second. If he just wanted to see what I would do then I guess. Plus how could I resist any form of chocolate. "Fine I'll forgive you," I pout as I grab the ice cream. I then picks me up and sits down placing me on his lap. He starts playing with my hair and kissing my cheek. "That's my good little girl, so cute and all mine,"

This made me hungry for ice cream now. I think ima get some byeeeee